Often, domestic cats do not have a special love of washing, like their wild relatives. Wool they have learned to maintain clean, licking tongue. But not always the animal can cope with hygiene on their own, especially with a thick and fluffy fur coat. Then the question of how to wash a cat, sharply rises before its owner. In fact, in the process there is nothing difficult, the main thing is to follow the instructions.
Show breeds of felines need regular washing. But there are cases when it is urgently necessary to wash the cat from dirt. For example, when she climbed into a flower pot or went for a walk in rainy weather, she got dirty with grease, fuel oil, or other hazardous chemicals.
If a kitten has fleas, then getting rid of them with insecticide treatment will not work. Most drugs are contraindicated up to 3 months of life. But it can be bathed with a special parasite shampoo.
Preparation for bathing
The whole procedure of washing the cat is not for the faint of heart, so it is best to send the children outside. After all, the pet is likely to be heart-rending to yell and call for help. Of course, there are purrs who are not afraid of water and love to swim, but such are very rare. If there are other animals in the house, it is advisable to close them in a separate room. Otherwise, tailed friends can come to the aid of a "drowning person" and interfere with the process.
Before bathing cats need to thoroughly prepare:
- Cut the claws of the animal, as it will scratch in any case.
- Carefully comb the wool, disentangle hairs and clumps, cut off tangles, if any.
- Embed cotton swabs in the ears to protect the sink from the penetration of water or foam. Or use special earplugs purchased at a veterinary store.
- Remove the lid from the detergent beforehand and put the jar on hand.
- Remove from the side of the bath all unnecessary items that may fall into the water during bathing (sponges, bottles, pumice stones, bottles).
- Wear a thick long-sleeved sweater to protect against sharp cat teeth.
- Type in a bath or basin of water with a temperature of 37–38⁰ C, so that its level reaches the neck of the pet.
- Close the bathroom door tightly in case the cat tries to escape.
- Prepare a few towels.
- Wear rubber gloves if necessary.
- Shut off the tap, otherwise the sound of pouring water may scare the animal.
What shampoo to choose?
The question is how to lather the fur: with ordinary shampoo or choose a special cat wash at home, controversial. In artificially derived breeds, the skin is thin and tender, often prone to allergies. Aggressive shampoo designed for humans, and even more soaps can greatly harm. For example, cause eczema, dandruff, dryness and cracks in the skin.
To redeem a British or Scottish cat, you will have to pick up a special cleanser from a veterinarian, which will eliminate the unpleasant smell and make the wool shine.
It is better for babies to buy products for kittens that protect delicate skin from damage and non-irritating mucous membranes. Wash old cats need hypoallergenic means, eliminating itching and peeling.
Washing with baby shampoo is undesirable even for yard felines. But in rare cases, this rule can be neglected, if nothing else was at hand.
Fuzzy Washing Stages
To learn how to bathe the cat, you need some skills. You can, of course, watch numerous videos on the Internet and study a bunch of tips. But until you start the process personally, you won’t have enough experience. Therefore, after adapting a kitten in a new family (in 2-4 weeks), you can wash it for the first time. After all, the baby will not resist as much as an adult cat. And if the first procedure will be associated with positive emotions, then in the future it will turn into a pleasant pastime.
Do not immediately put a pet in the water. It is advisable to place it near the basin in a dry bath and gently moisten the coat with your hands. If the animal is calm, then you can slowly lower it into the pelvis: first, the hind legs, then the front, and then the whole body. It is important to ensure that water does not get into the mouth, nose and ears, otherwise the baby may get scared.
To wash the cat at home for the first time does not necessarily use shampoo. Sometimes simple enough clean water. So the process will be faster and will not affect the psyche of the animal.
If it is necessary to clean the stubborn dirt, a small amount of detergent is first foamed in the palms and applied on the pet's back. With gentle massage movements, the foam is distributed throughout the body, paying special attention to the extremities, the stomach and the base of the tail. It is not necessary to wash the head, just moisten it with water. The outer surface of the ears and eyes rubbed with a wet hand.
Excess foam is removed with a palm movements from the head down. Then pour the cat out of the shower or a ladle with clean water until the product is completely washed off.
Useful tips will greatly facilitate the process of washing:
- If the animal is very nervous and yells, then you must firmly hold it by the withers in a motherly way. It will not hurt him, but will make him obey and stand still. After that, buy a cat is not difficult.
- Right-handed hold the cat more comfortable with his left hand, and the right to carry out the necessary actions. Lefties - the opposite.
- Loud threatening sounds made by a pet are real manipulation. Therefore, you should not go on about and interrupt the procedure.
- If the cat has been smeared in paint or turpentine, then before bathing, the wool is pre-wiped with a cloth dipped in sunflower oil.
- To prevent the cat's paws from sliding across the bottom of the bath, you can put a towel or a rubber mat there.
- It is not advisable to lather hair twice, as this can injure the undercoat.
- So that the cat does not vomit or cause other embarrassments, it is better to feed him 3-4 hours before bathing.
Dry the wool properly
Then replace the towel dry, and carry the pet into the room. It is important to create a comfortable air temperature in the room (about 24⁰ C), and close the windows tightly. From drafts the cat can easily catch a cold. Particularly sensitive to cold are Persians, Scots, Siamese, Sphynx and Rex.
The bald cat needs to be wiped carefully, gently kicking through the body, but not rubbing it. And then wrap in a dry warm towel and hold on his hands until it dries completely and warms up. Some breeders advise to lubricate the skin with baby cream or natural oil (shea, olive, palm). This will protect it from peeling and cracking. Woolen animals need to blow-drysince the fur coat can dry up to 12 hours at room temperature. And representatives of the long-haired breeds wet hairs just stick together and turn into mats.
Do not bring the device closer to a distance of less than 30 cm from the cat. For drying, slow or medium speed and gentle mode are suitable. Great if the house has a hairdryer with low noise. First of all, a stream of air is directed to the head, then to the chest, front legs, abdomen and back. So that the cat is not nervous, at the end dry hind limbs and tail. These places are especially sensitive, so they are always zealously protected from the encroachments of outsiders. After the fur coat is completely dry, it is combed with a brush. Remnants of dead hair are removed, and the pet becomes plush.
After the completion of all the “bullying” of the cat, it is necessary to treat him with a favorite delicacy. Then he will forget about unpleasant feelings, and the washing procedure will leave only positive emotions.
How to bathe when the cat is afraid of water?
Cats of noble blood are accustomed to bathing from childhood (from 3-5 months of age). After all, the exhibition wool should look perfect. But if you do not acquaint the cat with water procedures for up to a year, then he is unlikely to agree to tolerate humiliation later. The animal will resist: scratching, biting and wriggling with the whole body, and if the host loses its vigilance, it will certainly run away and hide under the sofa.
But do not be upset that the pet will remain dirty. An adult cat may well maintain body hygiene independently.. And for especially unclean fluffies, they release dry shampoos that do not require contact with water. They are sold in the form of powders or aerosols. It is easy to apply them:
- The cat is placed in a box or bath and well combed wool.
- Evenly distribute the tool throughout the body.
- Thoroughly remove the shampoo with particles of dirt, dust and dead skin cells with a brush.
- If necessary, additionally blot with a napkin.
When can not bathe the cat?
It is forbidden to wash a sick, cold or weakened animal. Also contraindications for bathing are:
- rehabilitation after surgery,
- castration (10 days after surgery),
- pregnancy due to severe stress, adversely affecting the health of future kittens,
- vaccination (you must wait at least two weeks).
So, adhering to the above recommendations, it is easy to wash the cat at home. But do not expose your pet to unnecessary stress without a reason. It is necessary to bathe an animal only when in it really there is a need. And it is undesirable to do this more often than once every 2-3 months. After all, detergents and water wash away the natural fatty grease from the skin of a cat, which performs barrier, protective and thermostatic properties.
When should I bathe the cat?
Before you start washing your cat at home, you need to decide when to do it. Indicators for bathing are the following states:
- the pet is very dirty, his fur is dull, falls down with ugly mats,
- parasites are found in wool,
- Allergic reactions, lichen, dermatitis, other skin diseases,
- during the preparation for the exhibition.
You can not bathe the cat in the following situations:
- the animal hurt
- in the postoperative period,
- in late pregnancy
- within 2 weeks after vaccination.
Useful tips: how to bathe the cat
Before you wash the cat, it is necessary to provide for the reaction of the animal to water. Many pets do not like her, especially if they are not accustomed to this from the first months of life.
In this case, experts recommend to be patient, do not shout at the cat and do not water it from the shower. If it is impossible to teach a kitten to water on its own, you can consult a veterinarian, who will tell you how to dip an animal in water correctly.
Before you bathe the cat, it is recommended to cut his claws so that the pet does not scratch you, comb the wool and remove all the tangles, if any. Then you should prepare a place for swimming - it is best to do this in a bath or sink, some prefer to bathe their pet in a comfortable basin.
Bathing will require:
- special shampoo (for sleek-haired, long-haired, kittens or adult cats, antiparasitic - today the stores offer a large selection of pet care products),
- bast for a neat head cleaning,
- medication (if necessary)
- a soft towel so that you can wipe the cat immediately after bathing,
- hat, covering the ears of the pet (you can buy ready-made or do it yourself).
In the bath, it is recommended to take some warm water, its temperature should be 37-40 degrees. It is very important to remember that the cat is not afraid of the water itself, but of the noise that comes from the streaming water. Therefore, the pressure from the mixer should not be large and frightening to the pet, it is better to wet the wool out of the palm, but the remnants of shampoo can be washed off with a shower without lifting its head too high.
When bathing a cat, it is necessary to create a normal psychological environment, no loud noises and shouts, it is better to contact your pet quietly and kindly.
Some people use special short leashes with suction cups for bathing, but this is not the best option, as the pet may become frightened and in the future bath procedures will be difficult. It is better to hold the cat with your hand over the shoulders, gently applying the shampoo on the stomach, back, chest and legs.
First bath day: bathe the kitten
We must begin with the question of how to bath a kitten for the first time at home. It is recommended to do this, a couple of weeks after the fluffy baby has appeared in the house.
During this time, he will have time to adapt to the situation and people, and it is always easier to wash a baby than an adult cat.
How often do I have to wash the kitten? The first time almost every week, because the little fidgets love to get dirty in the flowerpots with flowers or a tray with sand, still not learning the accuracy of an adult animal.
For the care, special low-foaming, hypoallergenic kittens shampoos are used, with which the hair and skin of babies remain healthy and sufficiently moisturized.
It is necessary to bathe the kitten at home regularly, about once every 2 months, which will make it easier to comb the hair, give the pet a well-groomed, beautiful look.
If necessary, the animal can be washed more often, for example, if the kitten is dirty in the ground or sand. Otherwise, it is no more difficult to atone for him than an adult cat that is already accustomed to such procedures.
5 simple steps how to wash a cat
The question of how to wash a cat is solved with the help of simple 5 steps.
- The cat should be carefully placed in the bath (it is better if the water does not reach its abdomen), slowly pour warm water, avoiding contact with the nose and ears.
- Next, the cat should be gently soaped with shampoo with light massaging movements, if the animal is nervous, you should speak with him gently and quietly, without scaring even more. The muzzle is washed with a small sponge, this should be done very carefully and carefully.
- Wool thoroughly rinsed, for this you can use the shower, but not lifting it too high. All shampoo needs to be washed off, if it remains on the skin, it can cause further irritations.
- The cat should be gently blotted with a soft towel, this is especially important for long-haired pets.
- If your pet tolerates drying with a hair dryer, you can dry the coat with a warm stream of air, five to ten minutes after bathing. In other cases, the cat gently wrapped in a dry towel until the wool dries itself.
What if the cat is afraid of water?
What if the pet is afraid of water and it is very difficult to bathe it? The situation is difficult, but solvable - before the procedure, you should definitely cut the claws, play with the cat so that it comes to a relaxed state.
It is necessary to start bathing the animal gradually, not to lower the pet into the water immediately, but slowly, using your favorite toys as bait.
Very nervous cats when bathing at home can arrange real battles, struggling and trying to scratch or bite. But they can not shout or clap on the face, as this will not only calm the pet, but also cause even more stress.
Bathing a cat at home is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. In most cases, cats are not afraid of water, and loud sounds and a situation in which they can not move freely. Therefore, it is recommended to spend a bathing day for your pet in a relaxed atmosphere, using the recommended 5 simple steps.
How to teach a cat to the bathroom
Fluffy beauties are very clean and tidy animals. They devote a considerable part of their time to caring for their fur coats. Nevertheless, the animal does not always cope with a complex hygienic task, and the owner comes to the rescue.
Most domestic cats do not like to bathe, and this dislike is instinctive. Therefore, the owner must understand that any violent actions and forcing events will lead to a clear aggression and fear of the animal before the water procedure, and even injuries in the form of scratches and bites.
What to do, how to wash the cat, if he is afraid? Schooling a pet for bathing should be carried out in stages:
- The animal needs to be more often brought into the bathroom, turned on the water and accustomed to the sound of pouring water.
- Dip the cat in a dry bath. If the pet is going to run away - do not stop it. Repeat the attempt is necessary until the animal ceases to experience fear and discomfort from being in the bath.
- At each stage, one should encourage and give a favorite delicacy to consolidate a positive attitude to bathing.
It is much easier to teach a kitten to water procedures than an adult cat. Therefore, it is not necessary to delay this process, it is necessary to engage in bathing at a young age. If an adult cat has already got into the house, the success of bathing habits will largely depend on the individual characteristics of the animal. Some adults categorically refuse to take a bath in a good way.
About what tricks will help to bathe the cat in the bathroom, look in this video:
Start of water treatment
For bathing the animal should prepare the following aids:
- rare comb,
- два неглубоких пластмассовых тазика,
- кружку для обливания животного,
- моющее средство,
- резиновый коврик,
- махровые и вафельные полотенца,
- водяной термометр,
О том, как правильно мыть кота, знают не все даже опытные владельцы. Bathing should be arranged if the temperature in the room is not lower than 22 - 24 C.
Before the hygienic procedure, the animal's fur should be carefully combed first with a rare comb, and then with a comb-pucherker. The claws of a pet must be cropped in advance, or special silicone tips can be worn to prevent injury.
To protect the ears from water, it is recommended to use special plugs. In the bathroom should remove all foreign objects, and bottles of detergent open in advance.
The water temperature during the procedure should be 38 - 39 C. Such water will not cause negative emotions in the animal and will not harm the skin and cat's fur. Cold water will cause a negative attitude of the pet to the procedure, which can lead to hypothermia and cold. Hot water is also not comfortable, causes dry skin, dandruff.
The animal is lowered into a basin or bath covered with a rubber mat. The second option, how to wash the cat in the bathroom, is preferable, as in a basin the cat can, clinging to the sides, turn it over and be even more afraid of the procedure.
It is convenient to wet a wool with the help of a container with water. A special detergent should be applied to the sponge and thoroughly rub the entire body of the animal with it, avoiding the muzzle and ears. Special attention should be paid to the inside of the thighs, legs and tail. Then using a container with water or under a small stream of water should be thoroughly rinse the shampoo. It is better not to use a shower in order to avoid stress in a pet.
It is useful to apply a conditioner that neutralizes shampoo and combing. There is nothing difficult in how to wash a cat at home, no.
How often to wash
There are a variety of, and sometimes conflicting, recommendations on how to wash the cat, how often this should be done. Some experienced owners advise bathing the animal once a month. Others believe that this is too often, and advised to resort to water procedures no more than twice a year. In this regard, much depends on the breed of the cattery, the state of its coat and the health of the animal.
If the cat is the owner of a luxurious long wool, then you can bathe the beauty once a month. The long-haired breed will not be able to cope with maintaining the coat in proper form. If the cat has short hair, then water procedures should be carried out every 2 months..
Owners of the so-called bald breeds are interested in how to wash the cat. Such breeds of cats as sphinx, rex, bambino need even less bathing than their long-haired ones to gather - once in 3 months.
The frequency of water treatments affects the lifestyle of your pet. If the cat is often on the street or participates in exhibitions, the care of the coat should be more thorough, and the pet should be bathed more often. Homebody, who does not have access to the street, can be subjected to water procedures less often.
Cases when the cat needs to be washed without fail:
- participation in exhibitions,
- when the animal is contaminated, especially if it gets dirty in paint, chemicals, building materials, etc.
- in the case of a strong molt to prevent the development of hair balls in the stomach of the animal.
The owner should understand that in addition to dust and dirt particles, microbes also accumulate on the wool. Therefore, the animal should be washed regularly, and not occasionally.
It is important for the owner to know how you can wash the cat, as well as what means are unsuitable for this purpose. The fact is that the skin of a man and a cat differs in its acid-base balance. In this regard, the usual shampoos for humans are not suitable for washing cats. Their use can lead to excessive dryness of the skin, the appearance of dandruff in the animal, itching.
Many cats develop allergies after using human detergents. Therefore, to the question whether it is possible to wash the cat with an ordinary shampoo, veterinarians answer negatively and do not advise regularly using such products for water procedures.
Pet stores and veterinary pharmacies have a rich arsenal of pet detergents: regular shampoos, shampoos, sprays and dry detergents in the form of powder. The most popular are conventional liquid shampoos for washing domestic cats.
Shampoos for cats
Manufacturers develop special formulas that have a beneficial effect on the skin and coat of the animal. Many products are composed of herbal extracts that have a calming and anti-inflammatory effect. Liquid products are developed for a specific type of coat. There are special shampoos for long-haired and short-haired breeds. For owners of light-colored coats manufacturers produce shampoos that do not contain dyes.
Since water procedures are coming, it is not a bad thing to figure out how to wash a cat from fleas in order to combine both pleasant and useful things. For these purposes, there are special anti-flea drugs that will not only cleanse the skin and hair from contamination, but also relieve the pet of external parasites. The method of application of special shampoos does not differ from conventional detergents, but requires more thorough rinsing of the animal's hair. Insecticidal components that are part of such shampoos, can cause poisoning if the product gets into the body.
Often there are situations when the animal must be promptly redeemed (pollution with chemicals, dyes, etc.). How to wash a cat, if there is no special shampoo, and water treatment is necessary? In such an emergency, any detergent, including regular human shampoo, will do.
Particularly obstinate animals that absolutely refuse the water procedure can be treated with the help of a special dry shampoo. After applying it to the wool, the composition is removed by thoroughly combing it.
See how to wash the cat with dry shampoo in this video:
How to dry an animal
After bathing, the animal should be wrapped in a towel. Dry the wet coat with a few towels. In this case, it is better not to wipe the cat, but to blot excess water from the cat's wool. If the cat is not afraid of a hair dryer (there are such brave men), then its use will speed up drying. You should not bring the dryer too close to the animal in order to avoid drying out the skin and coat.
Throughout the entire procedure, it is necessary to speak tenderly with the cat, but to be persistent and not go on about the animal's unwillingness to swim. After the wool dries, you need to comb the cat and be sure to treat your favorite delicacy for good behavior.
Water treatments are an integral part of pet hygienic care. The owner should have an idea of how to accustom the cat to bathing, what means to use at the same time, whether it is possible to wash the cat with soap and how to dry the animal. Regular bathing is the key not only to the aesthetic appearance of the pet, but also to his health. And the right choice of detergents will simplify the procedure and will not harm the animal.
If the kitten does something wrong, mom-cat makes a sharp sound. The owner can play a similar clicking sound, pressing the tongue to the palate. . Interested owners and the problem of how to punish the cat, if he bites.
How to wash the cat, if he is afraid of how to do it. Otitis treatment in cats: purulent and fungal symptoms. The cat on the ears tubercles: what to treat, what to do if it is.
Before you understand how to wean a cat to tear wallpaper and furniture, it is worth understanding the reasons for this behavior. . And here is more about how to wash the cat, if the pet is afraid of water treatments.
What you need to know before the procedure?
Basic pet grooming does not include regular washing. Cats and cats usually handle this on their own. In some cases, the animal needs help, especially for long-haired breeds.
Owners of domestic cats and cats should know the basic rules of grooming, as well as select a special detergent. The choice of modern stores is quite diverse, so there may be questions about the purchase.
There is an opinion that it is possible to use ordinary soap, but this is absolutely not the case. From the soap at cats may appear dandruff and dry skin, after which the animal literally combs itself into the blood.
To avoid this, it is necessary to use special shampoos, and if necessary, also balms for the shine of wool.
Basic rules for washing:
- Kittens can be bathed no earlier than one month of age and only by special means.
- Water should be warm, but not too hot.
- In no case should not allow water to enter the ears of the animal.
- You can not wash the cat more than once a month. The average frequency of 5-6 times a year.
- Do not bathe a sick animal, as well as pregnant cats.
- It is necessary to accustom to such procedures since childhood, so that the animal does not get a lot of stress.
- Regular bathing sessions will also help your pet get used to such a procedure.
Medical bathing with special means from fleas and ticks should be carried out on the recommendation of a veterinarian. Typically, the maximum effect can be achieved by passing a treatment course, including drops and parasite shampoos.
How to wash the cat at home?
Having prepared all the necessary bathing accessories, you can proceed directly to the process of washing itself. It has many nuances, some of which are described below.
Important subtleties of self-washing cats:
- From the zone of reach it is necessary to remove all unnecessary items that a cat may overturn in a panic.
- It is best to open the shampoo in advance, as well as spread out a towel so as not to waste time on it.
- Water must also be adjusted before the procedure. It should be warm, almost hot, for the animal to relax.
- Starting the washing process should be from the back gradually watering the rest of the torso.
- When washing your hair, you should protect the cat's ears so that no water gets inside. To do this, you can buy a special hat on an elastic band, as well as make a similar device yourself.
- After the wool gets wet, apply and shampoo lightly. For ease of use, it can be slightly diluted with water.
- After the agent is applied in a uniform layer, it is necessary to wait some time. This is especially true for therapeutic shampoos, the use of which should be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Applying shampoo must be repeated twice, rinsing the wool thoroughly after each wash.
- After the last rinse, slightly squeeze the water out of the coat and blot with a towel. It is impossible to strongly rub and wrap the cat, it is better to change the towel after the first time to dry.
- After the animal dries and calm down, you can start drying with a hairdryer. In the warm season, and for shorthair cats, this requirement is not necessary.
- Drying with a hair dryer is best done at minimum conditions, while combing wool in parallel.
- For decorative care, to ensure the smoothness and shine of long-haired breeds, sprays and balms are additionally used.
If such a process causes difficulties, and the animal itself reacts very aggressively to such an impact, you can use the services of a professional. Finding a suitable salon in your city to guide your pet’s beauty is a matter of time and finances.
In addition to standard washing, the specialist will offer other services, such as cleaning and trimming claws, as well as grooming the animal. For exhibition cat breeds, this is a prerequisite of care, but occasional contamination can be eliminated independently.
Cosmetics for cats
Available in three types: regular, dry and sprays. If the animal is afraid of water, the use of dry shampoo will be the best choice.
It looks like powder, and after applying to the wool combed with dirt. Shampoos in the form of a spray can rarely be found in the store, the principle of their action is the same as the dry options. Best for hygienic procedures suitable ordinary liquid shampoo, which effectively cope with pollution.
Essential for high-quality hair care, restoration of its luster and structure. If the wool has faded and has become very dry and brittle, the use of a balm will help to return the old look.
It should be noted that serious problems are usually solved by an integrated approach to nutrition, as well as the use of vitamin supplements.
Need for combing wool during the molting period, as well as the usual hygienic procedures for long-haired breeds. It is best to use special metal combs with frequent teeth.
Plastic options strongly electrify wool, and therefore not suitable for these purposes. It is necessary to comb out wool in the direction of growth, about once a week - two. Be sure to comb the cat before bathing to get rid of tangles and heavy dirt.
After washing, you also need to comb, from which the wool will become shiny and beautiful.
What means should be prepared?
To facilitate this process, many convenient devices have been invented. It is not necessary to buy all the funds listed, but you just can't do without the main ones.
In addition, it is advisable to invite an assistant who will perform certain actions, such as directing a stream of water to the wool or serving a towel. This will help ease the washing process, and speed it up.
What you need to cook:
- Special shampoo for cats and cats. You can choose the appropriate tool for the age of the animal, the length of the coat and the recommendation of the veterinarian. Use conventional shampoos and detergents can not, because it may adversely affect the health of the pet.
- Soft towel, quickly absorbing moisture (better to cook two). Its size should correspond to the dimensions of the cat, because it is necessary to wrap the animal completely.
- Dryer for quick drying. If the animal is very frightened by loud sounds, and the room is warm enough, you can do without this convenience.
- Special comb for long-haired breeds will help quickly get rid of koltunov. You can also use special tools and sprays for these purposes.
- To facilitate the process will help a special leash on the suction cup. It is sold in specialized stores and is designed to be fixed on the wall of the bath. If the cat calmly reacts to the washing process, you are very lucky and the use of such a leash is optional.
- You can use a special mittenwhich will help evenly distribute the detergent over the coat.
All items should be close, but not interfere with the washing process. This is especially important if you are washing the cat without assistants. If there is an opportunity to attract family members, the process will become easier.
Washing a cat is not a process for the faint of heart. The animal usually very negatively reacts to water, it can tear out and scratch. To facilitate this process, it is necessary to teach a kitten to swim from childhood, necessarily observing a comfortable frequency (about once every two months).
Using the necessary cosmetics, as well as observing the algorithm of actions proposed by our article, you can buy a cat with less effort and without exposing the animal to stress.