Pets, even without leaving the house on the street, can catch an infection of the eyes or ears, and the owners have to treat their pets. You can often hear that some drugs are effective, while others are not.
Therefore, the main component of the successful treatment of any infection is the correct choice of drugs. "Anandin" for cats is exactly the drug, which is characterized by the majority of pet lovers as a highly effective treatment with a fast action.
At the disposal of veterinarians a large number of drugs with insektoakaritsidny profile. "Anandin" for cats instruction is as a medicine, containing in its composition components with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action.
The drug is highly active for almost all classes of viruses (RNA-, DNA-genomic), fungal infections and staphylococcal infections. Glucamopropylcarbacridone as the main active ingredient "Anandin" due to the production of interferon enhances immunity and protects the animal's body from the development of infection and inflammation, denoting pathogens and utilizing them.
With the introduction of intramuscularly components of the drug into the blood, the maximum dose is formed after half an hour. Excreted from the body unchanged after 15-22 hours.
"Anandin" for cats instructions for use recommends using when:
- bacterial and viral infections, such as staphylococcus, fungi, plague pathogens, polioencephalitis, viral hepatitis,
- complicated conditions after viral diseases,
- the presence of inflammatory processes
- complications after illness,
- conjunctivitis and rhinitis,
- the need to increase the regenerative processes in the body.
The drug is used in the presence of dermatropic, panthropic, neurotropic, pneumotropic viruses. Effective against pathogens otodektoz (ticks). The components of the drug relieve itching, inflammation, irritation of the ear of the animal.
"Anandin" for cats is moderately toxic. In doses recommended by the instruction, it does not have a sensitizing and local irritating effect.
Simultaneous treatment with antibiotics, hormones, serum and sulfonamides with the use of "Anandin" is not prohibited.
For animals in any physiological state, there are no contraindications to the use of the drug.
The drug is available in the form of:
- eye drops,
- vials for injection with a volume of 5-100 ml, 5 ml of the drug contains 200 mg of the active substance,
- ear drops,
- ear ointment.
"Anandin" for cats: instructions for use
The dosage of the drug depends on the severity of the disease and its type.
- Intramuscularly. The dosage is 20 mg per 1 kg of animal mass, administered once a day. The course of treatment is 3 days, if necessary, may be extended to 6 days. For disease prevention, the dose is calculated on the basis of 5-10 mg per 1 kg of cat weight. With intramuscular administration, the components of the drug enter the blood, the maximum effect is achieved after 30 minutes. Fully excreted from the body after 20 hours.
- Ophthalmic intranasal drops. Depending on the type of the disease, 2-4 drops of the Anandin solution are instilled. Eye drops for cats with conjunctivitis drip 2 times a day for the lower eyelid, for rhinitis - in both nostrils 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts an average of 5-7 days, sometimes (in especially severe cases) it can drag on for two weeks. With the full recovery of the animal treatment is stopped.
- Ear drops. The drug has two directions of treatment. The first is a therapeutic effect on ticks, pathogens of ear scabs in cats. "Anandin" for cats is also used to treat otitis. The administered drug relieves itching, inflammation and irritation in the ears of the animal. Before the procedure, the auricle is cleaned of dirt, then buried in each ear with 2-3 drops of the solution. For better penetration of the composition you need to perform a small massage of the base of the auricle. The procedure is performed during the week, twice a day. If necessary, treatment is prescribed again.
- Ointment. Apply a thin layer to the damaged area and to a distance around it (about 5 cm), the composition is well rubbed. Processing is carried out 1-3 times a day for 5-7 days.
Ointment "Anandin Plus" has enhanced action. This medicine does not deal with the consequences of the disease, but with the causes of the disease, preventing the development of the disease as soon as possible. The substances that make up the ointment, due to the total effect, treat both ear and eye infections in an animal.
Storage, shelf life
The preparation should be stored in well closed packing, in the place protected from light, inaccessible for pets. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage space should not be near food or heating appliances. The optimum temperature is 25 degrees Celsius. The warranty period of the drug is 2 years from the date of issue, the ointment can be stored for 1.5 years.
After using the medicine, wash your hands well with soap and water. Use sterile gloves when injecting.
"Anandin" for cats: reviews, price
To have a complete picture of the drug, you need to read the reviews of people who used it to treat their pets. Most of the questions relate to the duration and methods of taking the drug.
Reviews of medicine "Anandin" for cats are different. From the positive aspects, it is possible to distinguish remarks on the convenience of using eye and intranasal drops, since they can be used for both the eyes and the nose of a pet. Marked convenience when instillation, because The medicine bottle has a thin cap, which makes it possible to drop the ear or nose of a pet quickly and without problems.
In the negative reviews, it is noted that the drug does not always help to overcome the disease, but most often the end result depends on the state of the cat's immunity, the degree of neglect and the stage of development of the disease.
Before treatment, as noted by the owners of pets, it is necessary to consult a veterinarian and complete a full course. Do not stop using the drug while improving the condition of the animal.
In the drug "Anandin" for cats, the price compared with analogues is low and amounts to about 65-95 rubles.
Studies of veterinarians have vividly proved that the medical product presented in this article is an effective drug and prophylactic agent that can cure four-legged pets.
With proper treatment, the result from the use of "Anandin" is always positive.
Characteristics of the drug
Anandin is chosen by many cat owners because they trust the quality of the product and are aware of the wide range of medicinal properties it possesses. Description of the drug inspires absolute confidence in him.
Let's take a closer look at how this universal tool can be used..
- Healing effect. Anandin effectively fights inflammation caused by infection, provides rapid tissue repair. When used correctly, a noticeable improvement occurs after just a few applications. The cat calms down, ceases to show signs of anxiety.
- Immunity strengthening. If the drug is used strictly for its intended purpose, it strengthens the internal forces of the body, contributes to the release of a huge amount of energy. A strong immune system, in turn, is a guarantee of the cat's external and internal well-being. Immunity is an indicator of health.
- Disease prevention. The components of the drug prevent the growth of bacteria, completely destroy them. If the cat has had something serious, and the treatment has been carried out with the help of Anandin, then the disease will not appear again. The animal's body produces a kind of immunity against the disease.
Anandin in veterinary medicine is available in several versions. All of them are aimed at helping the cat, but are used for various occasions. Stopping your choice on one form or another of the drug, it should be understood that the effect will directly depend on the course of the disease, its severity, location and stage of development.
- Injections. The most popular and common option. Available in glass ampoules. In one package there are usually three pieces. Injections are made intramuscularly, mostly once a day. At the same time, you should try not to hurt the cat, to introduce Anandin carefully. Similarly, infections and viral diseases are successfully treated.
- Drops. This form of Anandin usually causes less concern in the animal. The drug is widely used to treat conjunctivitis, rhinitis and acute respiratory infections. Drip form allows you to not waste the drug in vain. Its effectiveness is quite high: a positive result is observed after one or two applications. Drops in the ears also allow you to quickly get rid of parasites.
- Ointment for external use. Anandin, presented in the form of an external agent, will help get rid of many tumors. The ointment contributes to the speedy recovery of the skin and tissue regeneration. It does not cause additional irritation, but on the contrary, contributes to the fact that the skin calms down, the wool gets a healthy shade.
Indications for use
Anandin for cats is allowed to apply in many cases. Veterinarians often advise it as an effective remedy. What are the indications for using Anandin for cats? Let us dwell on them in more detail..
- Viral infections. These include staphylococcus, plague, various forms of fungi, hepatitis. Viral infections should not be ignored, as they can cost the life of an animal. Loving and caring owners in such cases make every effort to find a suitable and effective drug.
- Inflammatory processes. If the cat has such diseases, the treatment should be comprehensive. Anandin for this purpose fits perfectly. It perfectly removes any inflammation, helps to restore damaged tissues.
- Conjunctivitis and rhinitis. These diseases of the eyes and nose are also among the inflammations, because Anandin perfectly copes with them. The drug removes redness, improves the overall condition.
Dosing and Administration
Owning cats is important to know how to properly use the drug. After all, the dosage is of great importance. Inaccurate use of Anandin can harm a four-footed friend, cause a number of significant ailments. There are several ways to use the medicine. In the ear and eyeball must be dripped only 2-3 drops. Drops in the cat's nose need to bury 5-7 days. In advanced cases, the duration of treatment is about 10-12 days.
The use of solution for injection Anandin helps to quickly restore the health of the animal. Injections should be made exclusively by prescription from a veterinarian. Usually the course does not exceed 6-7 days. Anandin ointment for a cat is used externally. To achieve the best effect, it is recommended to lubricate problem areas as needed. A positive result will show up very soon.
- Irritation and dryness. Using only Anandin can not be avoided if the cat showed any ailments. It is best to use any medication in the complex, then the therapeutic effect will be higher. In some cases, there may be a deterioration in the appearance of the coat, pronounced skin itching. In this case, the cat is constantly worried, can not find a place.
- Intoxication of the body. With a significant excess dose of several ml. the consequences can be truly unpredictable. Intoxication of the body is unlikely to cause anandine drops for a cat, but injections in unlimited quantities may well be toxic.
Thus, Anandin is a multifunctional remedy for cats, designed to treat various ailments. The drug has an excellent healing and strengthening effect, which will allow the animal to quickly recover from the disease.
Description of the drug Anandin for cats
Anandin is a medicine whose main purpose is the treatment and prevention of a whole range of infectious diseases in animals. The tool is characterized by multidirectional complex action due to the active substance - glucaminopropylcarbacridone. It is a biologically effective immunomodulator, capable of enhancing the protective properties of the body, even in complicated forms of diseases.
Veterinarians prescribe Anandin cats in order to:
- improve pet immunity
- suppress the development of microorganisms,
- activate recovery processes (in case of damage to the skin of the animal).
Forms of release
Anandin is a Russian drug, sold in the form of:
- drops for eyes and nose of light green in bottles of 5 ml,
- a drop for the ears of a light yellow color in dropper bottles of 5 ml,
- ointment for the skin of a light yellow color, with a slight odor, in plastic bottles of 10 g,
- solution for injection, transparent, green, has a faint odor, in ampoules of 3 pieces. 1, 2, and 5 ml blisters-ampoulers or 5, 10, and 100 ml in bottles of different volume. The solution is used to treat plague in dogs. The drug is mixed with water in any proportions.
Active substances and their actions
The composition of Anandin depends on the form of release.
Eye drops and intranasal: the main substance - glucamopropylcarbacridone 20 mg / 1 ml, activates the formation of interferon, thereby strengthening the pet's body, reduces inflammation, has a regenerative effect, additional substances - glycerol 5%, distilled water - up to 100%.
Anandin ear drops: the main substances are glucamopropylcarbacridon 20 mg / 1 ml, gramidycin C - 0.05 mg / 1 ml, destroys microbes that lead to the development of pathological conditions of the animal, additional substances - isopropanol 0.75 ml, castor oil - 0, 04 ml, distilled water - up to 1 ml.
Drops otic Anandin plus: the main substances are permethrin 0.3 mg, glucaminopropylcarbacridon (anandin) 20 mg, gramicidin C 0.05 mg, additional substances: isopropanol - 0.75 ml, castor oil - 0.04 ml, distilled water - to 1 ml
Ointment for external use: the main substances are glucamopropylcarbacridon 20 mg / 1 ml, additional substances 80% petrolatum, 5% castor oil, 0.1% potassium salicylate, and 100% distilled water.
As with any medicine, after the use of Anandin must be tightly closed. It is important to protect the drug from direct sunlight and moisture. Veterinary medicine must be kept separately with pet food and feed. Keep the product in a place that children cannot reach.
Storage temperature of drugs from 0 to 25 C. Shelf life - 2 years. If Anandin's expiration date has come to an end, do not use it.
Most often, drops are prescribed for cats with ear scabies, including those complicated by bacterial or fungal otitis. Antimicrobial, slightly irritating, immunostimulating components of Anandin inhibit ticks, otodecosis pathogens. After the course, itching is eliminated, irritation is eliminated in the pet's ears. If your cat is diagnosed with otitis, the remedy will help the animal and ease the pain.
Apply the drug solution according to the scheme below:
- Clean the cat's ears with cotton wool previously moistened in Anandin.
- Drip 3-4 drops (depending on the size of the cat) in the ear. Even if the pet is worried about one ear, you need to bury it in both ears.
- To achieve the maximum effect of the drops, it is necessary to massage the ears.
- If the cat is concerned, pulling its head after instillation of the medicine, it is important to hold its head for a while. If the drops hit your pet's fur, wipe it off.
Use ear drops 1 time per day for 3–7 days until a positive result is obtained. If relief of the disease is barely noticeable, continue to drip the remedy.
It is important not to disrupt the treatment regimen. If, for some reason, you were not able to drop Anandin, simply resume the use of the drug.
Anandin ear drops when applied to cats in recommended doses do not have a local irritant, resorptive-toxic and sensitizing effect.
Eye drops and intranasal
It is better to start applying the drops as soon as the first symptoms of the disease appear:
- conjunctival irritation - a means of injecting 2-3 drops per lower eyelid 2 times a day,
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose of pets - 2-4 drops in the nose 2-3 times a day.
Пользуются лекарственным раствором до улучшения самочувствия питомца, понаблюдайте за состоянием его глаз и век. Если покраснение спало, пропали слезотечение и боязнь света, животное в хорошем расположении духа, можно прекратить лечебный курс. Помните, нельзя капать лекарство более двух недель. Если по каким-то причинам вы нарушили сроки повторного введения капель, просто возобновите лечение по той же инструкции.
Eye drops and intranasal Anandin according to the degree of impact on the body belong to low-hazard substances (hazard class 4 according to GOST 12.1.007–76)
Ointment for external use
If on the cat's skin during the illness formed damage, small wounds from scratching, apply a thin layer of ointment on the affected areas of the skin surface and 2-4 cm around. Do not clean dry crusts on the wound and do not cut wool. Ointment slightly rub. In this way, the ointment is rubbed 1-3 times a day for 4-7 days. The next application of ointment is important to start after pre-treatment of the wound with an antiseptic solution. Treat the wound carefully, avoiding injury to painful areas of the skin when removing ointment residues.
After the course of treatment, the affected area on the skin is cleared and hair growth is noticeable on it.
Try to ensure that during treatment your pet avoids exposure to the sun, and does not touch the affected areas or scratch them with its paws. It is better to allow him to remain at rest, the owner should observe the behavior and the general state of the shaggy ward.
If for some reason you missed reapplying ointment to the wound, simply continue the treatment according to the same instructions.
According to the degree of impact on the body, Anandin ointment belongs to low-hazard substances (hazard class 4 according to GOST 12.1.007), does not have an irritant effect
Advantages and disadvantages of medication
Anandin has established itself as a veterinary drug, which has several advantages over other immunomodulators:
- multidirectional complex action,
- highly tolerated by pets
- the ability to treat veterinary drugs pregnant and lactating animals, kittens,
- universal availability and low price,
- convenience of choosing the type of medicine and their combination,
- almost complete lack of restrictions on the use and undesirable consequences,
- easy compatibility with different drugs.
The disadvantages include the inability to use Anandin for a long time. But, as a rule, the extension of the course of treatment is required in exceptional cases. The effectiveness of therapy with this drug is high.
Cost of medication in pharmacies
The average cost of the drug Anandin on the basis of a price comparison of 10 pharmacies in different cities of the Russian Federation:
- injection solution - 167 rubles. per package,
- ear drops - 75 rubles. for 5 ml vial,
- eye drops - 80 rubles. for 5 ml vial,
- ointment - 52 rubles. for 10 ml.
Anandin is familiar to us for a long time and we had to resort to using it more than once. We have a weak kitten, who in his three years recovered from mycoplasmosis, chlamydia, rhinotracheitis and other feline sores. When treating all infectious diseases accompanied by tearing and nasal congestion, we were prescribed Anandin. I can safely recommend this drug, as it is compatible with a variety of drugs, and it can be used for complex treatment. Another plus is that it is suitable for instillation into the nose and eyes. Anandin does not cause irritation and discomfort in the animal, so it is easy to apply. And I note the convenience of a bottle with a sharp tip for instillation.
With rhinitis in a cat faced for the first time. The doctor decided that this is an allergic phenomenon. He prescribed antihistamine injections and Anandin as a concomitant. Together the drugs acted perfectly. For 4 days the cat fully recovered and cheered up. Bury in the nose is not very convenient, and the bottle leaves much to be desired. Would have preferred a plastic vial with a dispenser. The price is very affordable, it is nice.
Eye drops and intranasal sooo bitter. It’s impossible for our cat to shove any medicine unless it is sweet. It is very difficult for anthelmintic, it screams, breaks out, scratches and rushes through the rooms. I kept my husband dripping in the nose. After the instillation I kept for another 3 minutes. I noticed that if I let go of the cat right away, he came out with foam. If you hold it for a while, then the salivation is less, and the cat is not worn like a conic through the rooms, foaming at the mouth. The cat, of course, was not thrilled, but tolerated. Already on the second day the cat's mouth closed and he began to breathe through his nose. In the morning I tumbled around and did not sprinkle with saliva)) by the evening of the next day I was playing catch-up with the cat, demolishing everything in my path.
Working at a pet store, I learned about a drug like Anandin. It happens in injections, for the treatment of ear drops and eye and intranasal drops, which are used to treat eye diseases (conjunctivitis) and nose (rhinitis) in cats and dogs. just a wonderful and versatile drug — two in one — for both eyes and nose. They have both anti-inflammatory and anti-infective effects, as well as wound-healing. Applied in combination with other drugs. It is necessary to dig in two or three drops in both eyes of the animal and in both nostrils. until recovery (something like our interferon), up to two weeks. Animals tolerated very well. I processed even small kittens. The bottle is packed in a box, plus a pipette tip. cost of forty rubles for five milliliters. If suddenly your pet will have eyes or a nose, think about my advice!
And a little about the secrets.
The story of one of our readers Irina Volodina:
My eyes were especially frustrating, surrounded by large wrinkles plus dark circles and swelling. How to remove wrinkles and bags under the eyes completely? How to cope with swelling and redness? But nothing is so old or young man as his eyes.
But how to rejuvenate them? Plastic surgery? I found out - no less than 5 thousand dollars. Hardware procedures - photorejuvenation, gas-liquid pilling, radio lifting, laser facelift? Slightly more accessible - the course is 1.5-2 thousand dollars. And when to find all this time? Yes, and still expensive. Especially now. Therefore, for myself, I chose another way.
Composition and action
Anandin allows not only to solve the problem, but to avoid side effects, complication of diseases. It destroys almost all pathogenic microflora, eliminates small parasites.
Useful properties of the drug make it universal, unique, one of the best:
- Actively heals wounds, restores the skin, moisturizes, promotes the regeneration of wool.
- Destroys any pathogenic microorganisms, viruses.
- Stimulates the immune system, increases the protective functions of the body.
- Warns the development of pathologies in the background of the main disease.
- Eliminates inflammation.
- As part of Anandin substances that can neutralize the negative effects of other components than minimizes the appearance of toxins.
- The complex nature of the drug avoids the stress of the nervous system of the animal, which he experiences during the intake of a large number of drugs.
Anandin suppresses, destroys and neutralizes the action of DNA, RNA genomic viruses, fungal infections, and staphylococcal endemics.
The active ingredient is glucamopropylcarbacridone. In one ampoule with a capacity of 5 ml of its 200 mg. Due to this component, the drug has all the positive qualities, a wide spectrum of action.
The use of the drug is different, depending on the form of the drug, the pathology that must be eliminated.
- Injection. The dosage is calculated based on the weight of the animal - 20 mg per 1 kg of body weight. The injection is administered intramuscularly once a day. The duration of therapy is 3 days. If necessary, in consultation with the veterinarian, extend another one. After the injection, the active substances enter the bloodstream, spread throughout the body, are localized in pathological places. Begin to act after 30 minutes. The drug is excreted from the body within 20 hours. For prophylactic purposes, the dosage is reduced to 5 mg per 1 kg of body weight of the animal, and the duration is extended to 10 days.
- Eye, nasal drops. The dosage varies depending on the disease. With rhinitis, 3 drops are dropped into each nostril. three times a day. When conjunctivitis - 2 drops on the lower eyelid twice a day. The duration of therapy is about 7 days. In severe cases, extend to 2 weeks in consultation with a specialist. The medicine is produced in glass vials of 5 mg, 10 mg.
- Ear drops. Before digging, clean the ear shells with cotton swabs. 3 drops are dripped into each ear. The procedure is repeated twice a day. Often used in the treatment of otitis.
- Ointment. Apply a means of a thin layer on the affected areas of the skin and 2 cm from it. Lightly rubbed. The procedure is carried out from 1 to 3 times per day. Before re-applying the damaged area is recommended to treat with saline, antiseptic. Therapy lasts about 5 days. Auxiliary components - petrolatum, castor oil, purified water, potassium salicylate. It is used for burns, wounds of various origin, dermatitis, eczema.
Difficulties in the use of the drug should not arise. Treatment should begin after consulting a veterinarian. Therapy is carried out under the supervision of a specialist.
A large number of positive properties made the drug the most popular among pet owners.
- Synergistic effect
- Ease of use
- The ability to combine multiple forms for better results,
- No side effects
- Short course of treatment
- Variety of forms
- Availability in veterinary pharmacies,
- Economical and economical.
Cost of funds
The drug is commercially available in a veterinary pharmacy. The average price of eye, nasal drops of 55 rubles., Ear can be bought for 50 rubles. cost of 10 g of ointment 45 rubles. If desired, Anandin of any shape can be ordered online. Then, when buying multiple packages, there is a discount.
Modern pharmaceuticals can not find a direct analogue to this drug. Individually select ear drops, eye, nasal and ointment. The drug is unique in action, composition.
Cat Owner Reviews
You can leave your review here about the drug!
“I have a not very good opinion about this super drug. My cat was tortured to sneeze until this drug began to act. In the morning I woke up from the fact that the cat often sneezed. There was no time to deal with them, hurried to work. In the evening I didn’t recognize my pet, my nose was swollen, my eyes practically did not open. The vet assigned to us Anandin. Dropped in the nose and eyes 2 drops. After 3 days, the effect is zero. I had to buy another drug, I will not advertise. But helped the next day. On the positive side, there is a budget cost, no side effects. Among the shortcomings, it does not help. ”
“I work in a pet store. I apply Anandin often. Recomend for everybody. To achieve the effect of treatment is carried out for at least 2 weeks. The product is suitable for eyes and nose, which is very convenient. Bury small kittens. No side effects that can not but rejoice. It helps us! Can be used in combination with other drugs, if the disease is complex. The main advantage that prevents complications, the development of pathogens and strengthens
“The drops are not bad, but they do not work in all cases. We were treated with a little kitten. From rhinitis well helped. 10 days, 2 drops in each nostril in the morning and evening. There was no significant improvement from conjunctivitis. The eye was not so swollen and red, but the disease was passing too slowly. I had to use tetracycline ointment. Good, but not for everyone! ”
Alina: “I am delighted with the drops. The cat developed conjunctivitis. Dropped in the evening, in the morning my cat looked healthy. She continued the therapy, and on the third day nothing dripped. We were helped by drops, literally in 2 days. Very convenient dispenser, easy to drip. ”