Do-it-yourself cat beds are the best way to make your mustache purrs more comfortable and enjoyable. Home fluffies love to sleep sweetly and often choose their master's bed as their favorite sleeping places. But it is better to create for them their own quiet nook, where the cat will hide from the hustle and rest.
You can buy a house for pet and litter in the pet store, but it needs a lot of finance. Therefore, we propose to sew a bed for the cat on your own, and with the money saved you can buy presents for rumbling sissies.
What you need for a bed
For the cozy bed of your pet fit old things that always have in every home. These include:
You can also make these things dog beds with these hands. The fabric for the lounger should be strong, because the animal scratches its claws, bites.
On the Internet there is a large number of photos and videos, which shows and tells how to make such a “cat bed” with your own hands. But we must take into account some of the nuances:
- The bed for the cat should be practical and easy to wash and clean. Try at least once every 7 days to stretch the pet's bed so that it does not accumulate wool and dust,
- A lounger should always be comfortable and comfortable. The place for the cat's house should be cozy, dry and warm. If the animal loves everything soft, then take a pillow as a base. But if the pet likes to sleep on a hard plane, the bottom of the bed should not be airy and soft,
- For a “cozy nest” you can purchase a fabric similar to the color of your wallpaper and furniture, it will look attractive and stylish. In this way you save the beautiful design of your interior.
Making a cat bed from an old sweater
Consider how to make a bed for the cat with his own hands. Such a process does not take much time, but will require unlimited imagination. It is not necessary to use a sewing machine, which you may not have. Everything can be done manually if you have sewing skills.
- Little pad on sintepon,
- Big needle,
- Heavy thread,
- Used sweater
- Fabric (size 20x40 cm) dense texture
- For stuffing - a synthetic winterizer. You can pull it out of an old jacket or pillow.
Making cat litter step by step:
- The high collar of the sweater must be cut off. To seams were strong, take nylon or wool yarn,
- Sew over the chest in a circle. Fix it with special needles or pins,
- We put a pillow inside the sweater, sew it with a strong seam on the bottom of the product so that it does not fall out,
- Sleeves fill with padding polyester to the solid state,
- Sew them in a circle to the body as the stuffing material
- We knit our sleeves at the place of their connection,
- We wrap a thick cloth over the place where the sleeves are sewn together and carefully sew with threads of the color of the fabric,
- Beat the bed of a sweater and call the cat.
To interest the purr, the product must be slightly sprinkled with catnip.
Cat bed with sides
Such models are not only the simplest to manufacture, but also quite beautiful. They are made in several variations. You can make a cat bed with a short side on one edge and a soft pillow. The “crib” with a removable cushion is very convenient to maintain, because at any time it can be pulled out and cleaned.
To begin with, we will determine the size of the future cat's place and the dimensions of the pet. Using this data, for work we take:
- The cloth,
- Thick cardboard
- A piece of padding polyester or foam rubber,
- Needle and thread in fabric color.
We proceed to the process of making patterns:
- Cut a long strip of cardboard (detail A), then an oval (detail B),
- The width of the strip is equal to the height of the side of the bed, and its length corresponds to the size of the circle of the oval (do not forget to make an allowance of 1-2 cm).
Now the master class on making cots with sides:
- Prepare two patterns: A-side, B-bottom,
- The two elongated sides of the board are stuck, we turn out the detail,
- From the foam rubber cut a rectangle of the desired shape and size, paste into the board. Manually we sew the edges of the side,
- We will select a strong thick fabric for making the bottom or we will put an oval shape cut out of plywood or cardboard between the bottom blanks
- We sew the bottom of the board,
- We sew a pillowcase: we cut out 2 oval-shaped details according to the pattern, we connect their sides,
- Cushion cover stuffed with foam rubber or padding polyester, sewn zipper or sewn by hand, place the pillow in the crib.
You can also make an elegant cat bed in the shape of a heart.
If the animal is fluffy and does not like the heat, the bumpers are made lower. If the pet is short-haired and often freezes, make the boards higher and more densely drive in the bottom with filler.
Making a cat bed on the battery
In the cold season, cats love to sleep on warm batteries, despite the fact that they have an uncomfortable, hard surface. To facilitate a sweet dream of fluffy, make a “crib” with the help of special fixings.
Step-by-step master class for creating a sunbed:
- Let's build a framework from a tree. The fasteners on top of it depend on the design of your battery. Cat bed should be very durable so that the cat does not fall, jumping on it from the floor. Otherwise, it will no longer approach this unreliable place,
- We will make a bag in the shape of a rectangle from a dense fabric, we will hug a frame made of wood,
- Inside we will insert a synthetic winterizer or foam rubber,
- Attach the sleeper to the battery.
You can not do too much bed - it will not be good to pass warm air into the room.
The second option "cat bed" on the battery:
- We buy a PVC pipe of large diameter in a specialized store,
- We cut the old coat into two rectangles of different sizes: we will put the small one inside the pipe, the large one - outside,
- We sew the two sides of the smaller rectangle and put the resulting pipe from fur into the PVC pipe,
- Wrap the pipe with a large rectangle to obtain a fur mink. Sew the edges of the outer and inner rectangles by hand.
In order to secure the stove bench very firmly on the radiator, it is necessary to sew a reliable fastener along its edge and fix the fur hole on the battery with it.
Some more options for cat lounges
- For observant pets, who spend hours looking out the window, sew a bed in the shape of a mattress or pads on the windowsill. To prevent the “bed” from falling onto the floor, we attach it to the window sill using double-sided tape. You can also fix it with two clamps (this is suitable for narrow window sills),
- If the "mustache" likes to be alone, it is perfect for a cot with a roof. In it, he will be able to relax and hide from prying eyes. If there are small children in the family, it is better to place such a cat's home in a hard-to-reach place. If a cat has kittens, then in such a cozy house they will feel fine themselves, and the “mommy” will be grateful for this to his master,
- In an apartment made in vintage style, an old suitcase will be a good fit for a four-legged friend’s bed. One has only to put there a soft, comfortable pillow, as the rumbling sissy will immediately appreciate the new comfort zone,
- A cot for a kitten can be made in a shoebox (without a lid). Or, in a large closed box, you can cut through a window in the shape of a circle. The baby will sleep in the perfect twilight. Also for the rest of the kitten fit frame, wicker or plastic carrying. In both cases, be sure to put fluffy soft bedding for a sweet sleep.
The cat is a full member of the family and deserves a suitable resting place. Make the perfect "nest" for a furry pet, and he will certainly appreciate it.
How to sew a bed bag for a cat
Designers all the time please owners of cats and cats with new ideas, but the patterns are kept secret. Look, what an interesting bed for a cat - with ears and tail, in the form of a cat.
Our free pattern is suitable for an average cat or a cat, if your pet is more than an ordinary cat - increase the pattern in length. Width should be enough for a comfortable sleep. From what to sew a bed for the cat with your own hands: preferably natural fabrics.
In the photo, artificial fur, but it is better to take the fabric from the old terry robe, or a pair of terry towels, jeans, linen, knitwear. Denim will work if not a bag, then a good mattress for the cat. Artificial fabrics, such as: fleece, microfiber, flock - keep the fat, sweat, moisture, and do not "breathe".
Connoisseurs are advised to fill the cat beds with coconut fiber, but more accessible - bamboo fiber. Bamboo is not susceptible to mold, the moisture from it evaporates quickly, it does not accumulate odors. If you have an old pillow filled with bamboo - this is an excellent filler for bedding.
We also need foam rubber - it is needed for a lapel. On the pattern there is 1 cardboard piece with a length of 160 cm. It is inserted inside the lining so that the sleeping bag is not so flat, but this is according to your desire - you can also not insert cardboard.
For work you will need:
- 2 main parts of 58/48 cm., For a lapel - 100/20 cm., For the ears and tail.
- 2 pieces of lining material on 58/48 cm.
- Foam rubber for the cuff - 100/10 cm.
- Thread, scissors, needle.
- Filler for stuffing the bottom, ears and tail.
- Tailor pins.
The pattern is given without seam allowances! Sewing machine is not required, but it will get faster.
We measure off on paper, or immediately on the wrong side of the fabric the desired dimensions. Do not forget to add an allowance of 0.5-0.7 cm to the patterns.
We begin our master class we are stitching small parts. Take 4 ear details, fold the front to the front in pairs and sew. Bottom ears do not sew. Turn out there. The detail of the tail can be made not as pointed as on the pattern, round both ends. We fold the tail detail in half and put it inside out.
We sew the side seam, leaving the unstitched piece for stuffing, turn it in place. We fill the filler inside - we need the ears and tail to be voluminous. Open edges through which we stuffed - sew up with a secret stitch.
Next, we take foam rubber (if there is no foam rubber, you can simply sew a lapel and fill it with a tighter filler). We sew 20 cm of a lapel, we get continuous detail. Foam rubber put on the wrong side of the cuff and sew the seam "over the edge." Got a "bagel".
Next, we will make the main sleeping bag. To do this, fold the 2 parts of the lining face to face, and sew along the edge, retreating 0.7-1 cm. We turn it around. We fold the 2 main parts face to face, we put the finished tail in the middle, we split it with pins. We look for the tail to be at the same distance from the edges. Sew on the wrong side, departing 0.5 cm from the edge.
We got 2 bags - from the lining and from the main fabric. We put the bag of lining in the bag of the main fabric, combine the seams, we split the pins. A seam is sewn, departing from the edge of 0.7 cm, leaving an unprobered 7 cm for inversion. Wrenched our sleeping bag.
It remains to sew the cuff. We find the middle of the finished lapel, mark the point with a pin. At the same distance from this point we place our ears. Pin up with pins. Sew the bag to the lapel with neat small stitches, grabbing the ears. The master class is over. You can sew a small mattress to the bedding, and also fill it.
On the video - how to make a cat bed from a sweater, master class:
What is the bed for a cat?
Experts in matters of cat psychology say that a cat with its own place in the house will be more tender, calmer and happier. Yes, undoubtedly, she can sleep with her master, in her legs, on a pillow, on a chair, on the floor — anywhere, but this does not mean that she should not have her own place, it is her natural need.
A beautiful and neat bed can even decorate the interior.
In addition, the lounger will be useful if the cat is not sterilized and brings posterity - in this case, the resting place is done for the whole feline family. Cleaning and caring for pets will become easier and more enjoyable.
How to sew their own hands: a master class
The best way to make a lounger is to stitch it yourself. Initially, you should consider the place where it will be located, as well as the size of the box, so that the pet is comfortable, convenient and spacious enough. After that, we select a specific type, color, texture of fabrics and proceed to the preparation of the pattern. Based on this choice, we acquire the necessary tools and materials.
Necessary tools and materials
You will need tools for sewing and cutting fabrics, cardboard for the manufacture of patterns. For the firmware of the fabric is suitable as a weaving machine, and a regular needle with thread (if you have the basic skills of sewing). In addition to tools, you will need to buy a fabric in accordance with the selected size. It is better to take it with a small margin.
Among other things, you will need a cardboard for the manufacture of patterns, as well as a thick fabric on the floor, different from that used for the manufacture of boards.
As the material for the manufacture of the floor also suitable plywood, cut according to the specified parameters and sheathed with fabric for the convenience of the pet.
It is better to select fabric soft, but not too dense. Only the floor is made of thick material. Sun bed and bed sheet can be made from the same fabric, and from different. The color of the house for the animal is not important - this parameter is determined by the taste of the owner.
Step by step instructions for making
Armed with all the necessary tools, materials and other devices, proceed to the manufacture of beds. Step by step this process can be represented as follows:
- Patterns are prepared (for the board and the bottom) - a long strip of cardboard is cut out for the sidewall (A) and oval for the floor (B). The width of the strip is determined by the height of the side of the bed, and the length - by the circumference, taking into account 1-2 centimeters for the allowance.
- Stitching of two long edges of the board on the inner side with subsequent inversion on the front side is carried out.
- A square is cut out of the foam rubber corresponding to the dimensions of the future bedding and inserted into the board.
- Manually sew the edges.
- Thick fabric is selected for the floor and sewn to the sides.
- A pillow case is sewn — two oval parts (B) are cut out according to the pattern and are ground amongst themselves.
- The pillow is stuffed - a synthetic winterizer or foam rubber is suitable, as well as any material that is suitable for its texture and properties.
This completes the process of making a bed for the cat with his own hands.
To make a bed by the above method is the best, but not the only solution to the problem. If there is no opportunity to sew it yourself, but you don’t want to buy, one of the following simple ways to make a lounger from improvised means will do, namely:
- from the box,
- from a sweater.
From the box
Make a bed out of the box easier than ever. You will need sewing tools and a fabric matched to the size of the box. With regard to the dimensions of the box, then determine the appropriate should be in accordance with the size of the pet. It is important that he was not crowded in his house, at the same time for comfort and warmth, the size should not be too large. Visually calculate how much space your pet will need to lie down, stretch, roll from side to side, etc. In accordance with the resulting parameters, select a box of the appropriate size.
House out of the box - easy to manufacture, but short-lived option
The box is sheathed with a cloth. The cut of fabric can be chosen so as to sheathe each side of the box separately or as a whole. The floor is the same as in the classic version of the bed, sheathed with a more dense texture of the fabric. It looks like a pillowcase is made and stuffed.
From a sweater
Making beds from a sweater is an option that requires the least effort:
- The throat is cut off, this place is stitched, there remains a hole to enter.
- Sewing line located in the chest, along the bottom edge of the sleeves.
- Sleeves sewn to the edges of the sweater.
- The bottom edge of the jacket is stitched.
- The sleeves are interconnected.
The scheme is also shown in the figure below.
Sweater bed - a simple and aesthetic option that does not require high costs
Bed for cats with kittens
Making a bed for an animal with offspring will not have significant differences, except for the size of the design itself and the pillowcase. So, if for one cat a bed is the size of a small box, for example, from packing packs of paper for a printer, then for a whole cat family you will need 2-2.5 times more construction.
How to teach a cat to the bed
However, it is not enough just to make a bed. It is important that the cat itself fell in love with this place, recognized him as her own and got used to it. There are cases when the animal itself correctly understands what and for whom the owner has done, but this is still a rarity. Much more often you have to resort to tricks. You can go for the following tricks:
- initially arrange it in a place where the cat traditionally likes to sleep,
- place it in the warm and cozy part of the room - for example, near the battery,
- put a drop of valerian, mint or eucalyptus oil on a pillowcase.
For kittens to take a bed, she should smell like cat mom.
Ни в коем случае не пытайтесь насильно запихнуть кошку в лежанку — тогда точно ничего не выйдет. Демонстрируя свою самостоятельность, животное будет игнорировать это место.
Ни для кого не секрет, что принудительно заставить кошку что-то сделать практически невозможно.
Сделать лежанку для кошки своими руками несложно. Можно использовать различные подручные материалы: старую кофту с длинными рукавами, ткань, картон или коробку. Если правильно приучить животное к лежанке, то она станет любимым местом для сна и отдыха.
Что такое лежанка для кошки и зачем она нужна
Лежанка (лежак) для кошки — это место, на котором кошка будет спать (отдыхать). Лежанку иногда называют кроваткой. These beds are usually installed next to the cat's house or claw. After all, the pet must understand where its territory is located. The bed must be in a warm and dry place. In addition, the selected place should be comfortable. If the cat does not like the bed, she will choose another place to sleep and rest, and the lounger will remain untouched.
The bed should be comfortable and cozy.
When choosing a bed, you must take into account the preferences of the cat. If the pet chooses soft seats for sleeping (sofa, armchair, etc.), then the lounger should be soft. If the cat likes to sleep on your fur coat, then the lounger should be fluffy. In addition, it is important to consider the place where the animal likes to sleep. So, if the cat likes to sleep, for example, under the table, then the acquired bed can be placed under the table. Later, when the cat gets used to its sunbed, it can be moved.
We have a stowage store and carrying, but the cat is sleeping under the bed and you can’t lure him out of there with any price, favorite place, and even a bathroom.
Annie, owner of a cat
Types of beds and their features
There are several types of beds
Beds, which are sold in stores, differ in color and size, shape and price. But these are only visible differences. In fact, each type of loungers has its own characteristics:
- Bed baskets (basket with a pillow). They are well ventilated, but cats love to nibble at the bars of the walls.
- Plastic beds (plastic frame and cushion). Convenient in that they are easy to wash.
- Lezhanka bagel. A kind of pillow (maybe with or without sides). Bagels are sewn from soft materials. This will have to wash entirely (or pull out the filler before washing).
- Hammock beds. Hammocks are installed at a certain height from the floor. Cats really like these cots, but kittens or old cats may be uncomfortable climbing.
- Closed beds. This bed in the form of a house or hut. Cats love to feel protected.
- Beds - tuba. This is a tube in the form of a pipe. Such a bed can be lined with warm fabric from the inside and outside. Plus that you can install in the form of a suspension to the battery.
In addition, there are combined types of sun beds. For example, a hammock can be with a canopy, a bagel - with a folding roof, etc. When choosing a bed, it is also important to remember about hygiene. The bed must be such that it can be cleaned or washed. After all, the fabric may be traces of parasites, wool and dust.
Some cat owners choose a lounger for a cat based on the design of the apartment as a whole.
How to make a cat bed with your own hands
If you can not buy store lounger, you can do it yourself. In addition, a homemade lounger will be exactly the one you want. Moreover, in the manufacture of the bed, you can use exactly the material that cat likes (the fabric of a particular thing, cardboard from a favorite box, etc.). When choosing a material you need to consider not only your capabilities and preferences, but also security. The material must not be toxic. For the manufacture of the pillow base it is best to use cotton (or semi-natural, comfortable) fabric:
- knitted cloths
- velveteen (plush) or other fleecy materials.
Any synthetic material (synthetic winterizer, holofiber, foam rubber, etc.) will be suitable for stuffing the base. In the natural packing (fluff, feather, etc.) insects or other parasites can settle. In addition, synthetic dries faster after washing.
How and where to make a hammock
A hammock is a bedding in the form of a canvas attached at the corners (or circumference) to the base. The outer side of such a bed should not touch the floor.
cats like hammocks due to the fact that from a height better view of the room
Hammock can be installed in any place that will be convenient to your pet. The best way to put a hammock is where your cat likes to sleep. It is important to consider the height of the hammock. Ideal if the height can be adjusted. Not every cat will be able to climb to great heights.
My cat Josya used to like to sleep in the hood of a jacket (hangs in the corridor at a height of about 2 meters from the floor). From this on the blue hood white hairs. To wean the cat, I had to unfasten the hood and put it on a chair that we do not use. Little by little, Hosya got used to the chair, and I was able to remove this hood. Now she about him and does not remember.
To make a hammock, you need to take the canvas, on which your pet sleeps, and attach it, for example, to the legs of an inverted stool. Some, before hanging, sew a pillow from this canvas. And sometimes (more skilled owners) make the frame of PVC tubes. However, men will cope with such material better. And you can also attach this pillow instead of the seat folding chairs. In this case, it is not necessary to accustom the pet specifically, since he will not give up his favorite rag.
It is important that the bottom of the hammock does not sag too much.
Tip: so that you do not have to re-teach the cat, do not wash the canvas before the cat lies on the hammock. Let him lie down for a couple of days to get used to the new device. The cats smell their own, and if they smell like laundry detergent or conditioner from the lounger, the animal may reject the new bed.
Lay for the cat with his own hands from scrap materials
You can make your own bed for your pet. Each apartment has the necessary materials, you only need to search. The laziest option is to take a pillow on which the cat sleeps and place it in half of the suitcase (case, diplomat). The main thing is to fit the suitcase in size. You can also arrange a cat bed in the car tire. In the overturned tire you need to put a solid base (plywood, plank, etc.). And place a pillow on top. In such cases, you can decorate the couch at the request of the owner. More "handy" owners make a bed for a pet from bathrobes or fur coats (most often from sweaters). In this case, the sleeves become sides (even no need to cut).
A couple of years ago, my apartment was being renovated. From this the cat could not "find a place for itself." She hid in the corners and climbed into the folded carpets. I realized that she likes the smell of carpet (the usual smell of home and wool). I chose an “older” rug and built a wigwam (cone) out of it. Edge clutched the usual stationery stapler. Inside the wigwam she put a folded terry towel. So we survived the repair and the next winter. But this hut did not fit into the new interior, and later we abandoned it.
How to sew a cat bed for yourself
Most often, cats choose soft surfaces as a crib, so the owners try to make the same soft bed (bagel). To sew a lounger, you need to pick up the material:
- fabric for the upper part of the donut (borta - 1.20 x 0.20 m, base - 0.40 x 0.60 m),
- fabric for the lower part (0.40 x 0.60 m.),
- Stuffing material (can be pulled out of the old sinteponovoy jacket).
The list shows approximate sizes for a medium sized cat (they may be smaller or larger). When the materials are prepared, you need to find two details. When cutting, do not forget about the seam allowance (1 cm. On each side).
It is necessary to cut out 2 parts A and 1 part B
You will have two parts A. They need to be stitched (stitched) between themselves along the edge that is with the notch. Then you need to connect the narrow sides of the part. Next, you need to turn out the resulting part and stitch free edges so that you get a rim (do not forget to leave a filling hole). Once the side is filled with padding polyester (or foam), the hole can be sewn up. Now you need to sew this board to the top (item B). This is the basis of a donut. A rounded seam should be stitched with a base (usually a ruler fabric). Here you also need to leave a hole, and sew it up after stuffing. As a result, there will be one outer seam. It can be crocheted, swept over with an overlock, sheathed with an oblique piping or left as it is. If the donut fabric was purchased not on purpose, then you may be dissatisfied with its pattern (its absence). In this case, you can paint the fabric before sewing.
Figure did for a long time (but fascinated). First I made the seals: I cut out the cat's face from porous rubber from the old rug under my arm. Makala this signet in acrylic paint and made a picture. And it can be easier - through the stencil. Do not forget to put a newspaper under the fabric, because the paint penetrates through the fabric. Then each face painted a gel pen with eyes, mustaches, etc. (This is of course optional.)
When it is completely dry, turn it inside out and iron it (to fix the paint). After the paint should not be washed off. All this did not in one evening.
Max, the creator of the bed with a picture
For those whose cat itself "chose" material for the lounger, there is another way. For sewing beds will need: an old sweater (jacket, jumper), scissors, needle, thread, stuffing.
You can use any sweater (as long as the cat likes it)
The neck of the sweater can be cut and sewn or twisted with a roller. After that, you need to lay 1 horizontal seam along the chest (from armpit to armpit). From cuff to cuff get tube. It needs to be stuffed with padding polyester (or other suitable material).
Threads are better to use the same color as the material (the seams will be less noticeable)
The sleeves must be connected to each other in the cuff area. You will have a circle. To this circle you need to sew the side of the sweater so that the panel turned out flat. Leave unstitched to the bottom of the workpiece (bottom of the sweater). Through this hole you need to put the finished pillow or sintepon.
You can place such a bed anywhere, even on the windowsill
If the corners of the sweater (gum belt) are sticking out from under the stove benches, they can be cut off (but not under the spine, but with an overlap (1.5 - 2 cm). .
Knitted couch for a cat with his own hands
Some mistress cats can not sew, but love to knit. In this case, you can knit a bed with knitting needles or crochet. To do this, prepare the tool (knitting needles or hook) and yarn (thread). The yarn can be any color. Sunbed can get monophonic or patterned. It all depends on your preferences and patience. In general, knitting is the most laborious and laborious method of making beds. But then the finished fixture will be one of a kind.
If you knit, you can individually knit the details of the same shape as the patterns, then connect them and not forget about the stuffing. If you crochet a device, then the situation is different. With a hook you can tie up any round shaped lounger (bagel, ball, egg, etc.). We look at the cot-house. Knit such a product in one piece. To do this, you need a hook (N ° 7 or N ° 8) and yarn (you can buy a new one or use leftovers). Need to start from the base. Mowing occurs in a circle:
- Dial 3 air loops (VP), close the chain into the ring, using 1 connecting column (ss). Rows will begin with a single lift and end with ss.
- 8 columns without crochet (sbn) we close in a circle.
- Increase x 8 (16).
- (sbn, pr) x 8 (24).
- (2 sbn, pr) x 8 (32).
- 32 columns without nakida.
- (2 sbn, pr) x 8 (42).
- 42 columns without nakida.
- (2 sbn, pr) we observe the sequence until the end of the longline (56).
- 56 columns without nakida.
- (2 sbn, pr) observe the sequence until the end of the tier.
- A single crochet into each loop of the previous tier.
- (4bn, pr) repeats until the end of the tier.
- 13 - 16 rows of single crochets in each loop of the previous tier.
- (5 CBN, etc.) and so on until the completion of the series.
- column without single crochet in each loop of the previous tier.
So get the lower convex part of the bed.
The bottom of the bed should be flat and the walls slightly convex.
Next you need to leave the "window". In this hole should be a cat. To make the window even and neat, you need to follow the sequence:
- We knit half of the row of sbn in each loop, cut the thread, leave the end (this is the 19th row).
- In each loop, we perform on sbn, and when there is only 5 left, we tie in the tail that remains from the previous row, we cut off the thread.
- Further 10 columns without nakid - the admission, we start to knit from that place where the previous row began.
- The remaining ends of the threads are tied into the main fabric to give the product an aesthetic appearance (row 20).
- The 20th row is repeated five more times (21-25 rows).
"Window" is formed in 7 laps.
It is important to ensure that there are no protruding loops and puffs.
When the round entrance to the workpiece is closed, the number of loops in the circle will decline. Here you need to knit according to the scheme:
- 6 row knit sbn in each loop (hereinafter KP.) The previous row, we close the row after knitting 8 loops above the entrance.
- 27 - 30 rows (taken in cn, repeating until the end of the circle).
- (4bn, kill) repeat until the end of the tier.
- 32 - 33. Sbn in CP, repeat to end of row.
- (3 sbn, kill) repeat until the end of the tier.
- BH in CP, repeating until the end of the tier.
- 36 - 37ryady. (3 sbn, kill) repeat until the end of the tier.
- 38 - 39 rows (2 sat, ub) repetitions until the end of the circle.
- 40 - 41 rows. (sb, ub) and so on until the end of the tier.
Here the circle should close. If there is a hole on top, it means that somewhere you have missed a decrease or made an extra nakid. Rate the product. If the shape of the lounger is beautiful and neat, then continue to decrease until the circle is completely closed. The tip of the thread must be tucked inside. If desired, the house-cot can be decorated with additional elements or skip the ribbon on the body.
Many cat breeders share their experiences on online forums. Those people who have taken on the upbringing of their first cat can, with the help of reviews, decide on the choice of a bed. My pet wants to give the best of everything, and many owners are looking for multi-level, complex houses with sunbeds (and other devices). These are sold in stores (you can do it yourself). But the purchase of such furniture for cats is not always reasonable.
Everyone has their own addictions. Indeed - only by trial and error. for starters, I would buy a smaller one - with one house and one shelf, for example. If you sit in it, climb - you can think about expansion. And just two meters I would not dare to buy. Buy, and the cat will not like it and this machine will stand.
Elvalia, forum user
In addition, sometimes even choosing a sunbed for his striped friend, a person faces another problem. After all, a pet may reject an unfamiliar thing.
We took from a shelter a kitten for 2 months. It seems that the kitty has adapted at once, quickly got used to the tray, but categorically refuses to sleep in its bed. I chose a chair, and only there it sniffs. I tried to shift her sleepy into a bed, and she sank into an adjoining room in half sleep and lay down again on the armchair.
Many cattle breeders place photos of their pet in the most unexpected places (sinks, cabinets, etc.)
In addition, the owners of cats are sharing workshops and life hacking on the manufacture of the beds on their own.
I sewed my Samika an oval stove made of a soft, non-friable fleece. Sam assisted diligently (took a ruler, a marker). The sides are not high and it is convenient for him to put a pug. Sam liked the couch and now sleeps on it in intricate poses.
Nyuta, forum user
http://forum.mau.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 5602763 & sid = ba79b207cb3a780a1ffc0da7f56c43c8
In addition, many share interesting tips and success stories.
Do not rush to give the bench, wait until it is saturated with the smell of your apartment. My cat also ignored the bed for a long time, but now it is her favorite resting place.
And you can sprinkle the bed of cat mint, then the cat will only relax on it.
Dinul, forum moderator
The bed for the cat is the place where the pet will sleep. There are several types of beds. This bed is selected in accordance with the preferences and size of the animal. If you do not have the funds to purchase a storehouse, you can do it yourself. In addition, the creation of the bed is not necessary to spend money - suitable tools and tools will do.
How to make a bed for a cat part of the interior
Cat bed must meet several requirements:
- It should be easy to wash,
- Do not accumulate too much dust.
- Be pet friendly,
- Be safe for the animal.
After a thorough assessment of all these characteristics, one detail often goes unnoticed - the bed for the cat should be made in a style that matches the entire interior. It is not always easy, it will require some imagination and some skills from you if you want to make it yourself, but the result will please both you and the pet.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about how to make a bed for a cat - is to create a beautiful pillow. It seems that it is not difficult to sew such a product from a suitable fabric. Indeed, the correct selection of colors allows you to combine this accessory with any interior style. But it is worth considering that it is much more convenient for pets to sleep on their beds, which have a recess in the center - a sort of cozy nest, so the pillow should not be stuffed too tight.
Tip! It is better that the sofa for the cat has soft sides, then the pet will be able to take your favorite sleeping position - curl up. Such a bed will be comfortable and beautiful.
The interior for the vintage style is perfectly suitable for a cat sofa from an old suitcase. При этом чем необычнее и стариннее чемодан, тем интереснее будет смотреться лежанка. Смастерить подобную кровать для питомца не сложно, это видно по приведенным фотографиям. К чемоданчику прикрепляют ножки (хотя можно обойтись и без них) и вкладывают внутрь удобную подушку. Винтажное спальное место для кошки готово!