Raw eggs are products of animal origin, the benefits of which are often used by doctors and nutritionists. They contain a large number of useful components. Vitamins and minerals in the composition of the product are easily absorbed by the body, are an assistant in the fight against various diseases. Many people are interested in the question whether you can drink raw eggs, because they can become a source of infectious diseases. The answer is yes. But before eating eggs of hens or quails in food in raw form, it is necessary to choose the right product and carefully study the contraindications to its use - this will help avoid health problems.
Chicken Egg Composition
It is extremely beneficial for the body raw eggs makes them rich in composition. Due to the lack of heat treatment, vitamins, minerals and trace elements are stored in larger quantities. The calorie content of raw eggs is about 70 kcal, per 100 grams, the nutritional value is about 157 kilocalories. Protein contains 13% of proteins (lysozyme, ovumucin, conalbumin, ovalbumin), 85% of water, the rest is fats and carbohydrates. The yolk contains large amounts of cholesterol - about 140 milligrams, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, palmitic).
The benefit of the body also brings the content in the egg of vitamin B, vitamins A, E, D, C. The mineral balance in the use of raw product helps to replenish iodine, manganese, potassium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus. A large number of nutrients make eggs an excellent supplement to the proper diet and help maintain health. For the body, it is useful not only the contents of the product, but also the shell - the shell. The high calcium content makes its use a good remedy for healthy bones.
The crude product is used both in the treatment of diseases, and for the prevention of diseases, strengthening the body. Doctors recommend eating eggs to people who suffer from pathological processes in the gastrointestinal tract - an ulcer, gastritis with high acidity. This is due to the fact that the product protein has a trypsin inhibitor that prevents irritation of the gastric mucosa and inflammatory processes. For the cardiovascular system, the benefits of eggs consist in improving the blood formula.
High protein content also provokes rapid muscle growth, which is often used by athletes when swinging in the gym. The substance is an excellent building material muscle fibers. Indispensable biologically valuable protein and during drying, when you need to maintain muscle, but almost completely get rid of fat. Raw eggs are a dietary product, therefore, are recommended for use during weight loss. The diet, which includes egg drinks, allows not only to lose weight, but also to increase muscle mass, even with not too intense exercise.
Chicken eggs are useful for pregnant women. They contain choline (vitamin B4) - a substance that has a positive effect on the developing brain of the fetus. Nursing mothers are also recommended to eat chicken and quail eggs, which have a beneficial effect on the state of the body, replenishing vitamin and mineral balance, but their quantity in the diet should be small.
Beauticians advise the use of raw eggs to those who have problems with the color and structure of the skin, weakened condition of the hair, as the product has a regenerating property, it moisturizes well. For cosmetic procedures, you can make special masks, but ingestion also contributes to the improvement of skin and hair.
What is dangerous to eat raw eggs
The main danger in the use of this product is the risk of becoming ill with an infectious disease provoked by Salmonella bacteria. Infection is characterized by the appearance of unpleasant symptoms on the part of the gastrointestinal tract - nausea, vomiting, the majority of infected people start to have a severe stomach ache, their body temperature rises. In cases of salmonellosis, there are other signs of poisoning. Microorganisms can cause serious harm to the body, therefore, in order not to catch the infection, you need to choose raw eggs of the highest quality, and if it is in doubt, it is better to cook them.
Some people think that the probability of infection is reduced if you buy eggs from birds from the store, as they go through state checks, but people do not have a common opinion on this matter. Shop eggs come from poultry farms, where antibiotics are added to the hens for food from an infection, but this makes the shell thinner and cracks may appear on it. But it is precisely this protective sheath that prevents the infection from penetrating inside. At the same time, rural domestic chickens, though more often, are sick with salmonellosis, but they carry eggs that have a strong shell. Eating a raw product with a strong shell can be safer for the body. How to reduce the risk of poisoning from the store and domestic chickens:
- buy only fresh products,
- do not drink an egg with a damaged shell,
- wash the product thoroughly before use
- If even the most mild symptoms occur, consult a doctor.
Another disadvantage of raw eggs is the ability to cause severe allergies. In medical practice, there are frequent cases of allergic reactions in young children. Adults, too, should be wary of eating fresh eggs, if before that there were difficulties with the assimilation of boiled or fried product.
Is it helpful to drink raw eggs
It is believed that the yolk contains high cholesterol, which, entering the body, adversely affects the cardiovascular system. However, cardiologists have denied the danger of this substance. It is much more harmful eggs fried in butter, which are sufficiently high in the blood cholesterol. When complying with the safety rules in the selection and compliance with the norms of use, drinking a fresh product is extremely useful.
How to choose a fresh egg
There are many ways of eggs that sell in stores, choose a product of good freshness. To do this, on some outlets, an ovoscope is used, which translutes the shells and helps to see what is inside. To find a product for raw consumption, follow the recommendations:
Hold the bird's egg in your hand, feel the weight. Fresh foods seem harder due to the fact that the yolk protein has a dense consistency, which indicates quality.
- Pay attention to the labeling. Purchased eggs are marked with the letters D and C. The first means that the product can be stored not more than a week, the second - not more than a month. Give preference with D-marking.
- Inspect the surface of the eggs in the box or on the counter. If the shell is sticky, it is easy to conclude that part of the lot broke and stained the shell. Buying such a product, you risk, because an unscrupulous supplier was able to violate not only the rules of transportation, but also the shelf life, which means there is a chance to buy rotten eggs.
How to drink raw eggs
Drinking raw food is desirable every day on an empty stomach. Eating eggs in the morning on an empty stomach instead of breakfast or before it helps normalize the work of the stomach, saturating the body with vitamins. Protein and yolk are mixed with juice, milk, spices or spices are added to make the drink tasty.
How many eggs can you drink per day?
For a person who performs physical exertion of moderate severity or does not exercise, do not drink more than the norm per day. For women - a maximum of 3 pieces, for men - 6. Athletes can drink raw eggs to a greater extent, since in sports people the product is more easily absorbed by the body, substances in the composition go to the structure of the muscles. But the number of yolks is limited even with severe physical exertion.
From the correct use depends on the positive effect of raw yolks and proteins.
- Use soap when cleaning the shell.
- Store the raw product in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Use the drink only once a day, preferably in the morning, but it is acceptable at night to avoid over-saturation of the body and hypovitaminosis.
- If you doubt the purchased product, it is better to make boiled soft-boiled or hard-boiled eggs to avoid health troubles.
To get a uniform consistency, pierce the product from opposite sides with a toothpick and shake well.
Raw Egg Cocktail Recipes
Often the product is not consumed separately, but mixed with other ingredients. This is due to the fact that some are not able to eat pure proteins and yolks without flavorings, and athletes specially prepare and drink protein shakes to increase the efficiency of training in the hall. Interesting cocktail recipes:
- Protein shake with syrup. Beat 500 ml of milk in a blender - this is the basis of the drink. Gradually (2 teaspoons), enter 50 grams of protein powder, 2 eggs, 0.1 kg of cottage cheese, each time beating. At the end, add a couple of drops of sugar syrup. Protein drinks are a way to get your muscles in shape at the gym. By the way, the number of eggs can be increased.
- Eggnog. Beat two yolks, add a pinch of salt, sugar to taste and 0.5 cups of any juice. Gradually add 2 servings of milk, ice water (1 cup). Separately whisk the protein. Pour in the rest of the cocktail ingredients, sprinkle with chocolate.
- Beer cocktail. Beat an egg into a glass of dark beer and mix. It will be tasty to add a spoonful of sour cream and salt. Drink helps build muscle mass.
Contraindications to the use
Raw eggs are contraindicated for people with diseases of the pancreas, with pancreatitis, the drink causes aggravation. To eat the product should not be diabetics, people with hepatic diseases and pathologies in which the function of protein processing deteriorates. It is wise to give the drink to children.
Video: How to eat raw quail eggs
Eggs of quails have a high content of nutrients, moreover, birds are less likely than hens to have infectious diseases. This makes the product relatively safe to use fresh. The video tells how to drink raw quail eggs correctly for the recovery of the body:
How to choose:
In order to choose fresh eggs, you need to know one important rule - the longer the chicken egg was stored, the easier it is.
A fresh chicken egg that is no longer than 3–4 days sinks in water, and an egg that has been laid more than 10 days ago floats to the surface.
Of course, only fresh eggs that do not have defects in the form of cracks can benefit.
It is best to keep them in a cool place or in the refrigerator, and they can be stored for a long time (20-30 days or more). The thing is that on the surface of the egg there is a natural special protective film that protects them from damage. For this reason, they should not be washed in water immediately, but before cooking it must be done carefully and very carefully to avoid catching any infection.
How to cook:
A few tips in cooking chicken eggs:
- Soft-boiled eggs should be boiled for 2-3 minutes, the countdown goes from the moment of boiling water,
- Eggs in a sack prepare 5-6 minutes,
- A boiled egg should be cooked for 8-10 minutes.
To get a tasty and healthy product use some simple tips:
- Always start the timer when you start cooking,
- After the time is up, put the boiled egg under cold water, thanks to which the eggs will be easier to peel off the shell,
- Strong boiling can lead to cracking of the shell, so cook the eggs on moderate or slow fire,
- Found a crack in the shell? Then boil a raw egg in salted water and the protein will not leak out.
What are chicken eggs for:
An adult can eat half a day for a day. For a week, no more than three pieces. Children can eat more eggs per day. The thing is that the children's organism grows, they actively move, spend a large amount of energy, and the metabolic processes in the children's organism proceed much faster. It is for this child that one or two eggs per day can be given boldly.
How to prepare a child for this product or how many eggs a child can eat? First of all, you need to check whether the child has a reaction and only then begin to feed. Children are not recommended to give eggs very often raw or boiled soft-boiled. To check if there is a reaction, it is enough to give the child one boiled egg, you can hard-boiled. For starters, you can also give a small piece of yolk with a small amount of milk or infant formula. Then you can add a small amount of yolk to vegetable salads. A quarter of yolk in the first year of life is enough, but it can not be given daily, and after some time (after 2-3 days).
Children are not recommended to give eggs very often raw or boiled soft-boiled:
- Increases the risk of allergic reactions.
- It is very difficult to digest the young stomach.
- Raw eggs contain substances that can suppress the main actions of digestive enzymes. The product is poorly digested and other food only harms.
- There is a risk of a dangerous digestive infection (such as salmonellosis). Salmonella can be on the egg shell.
Eggs contain a large amount of protein, and in fact it is in the protein needs the body of a man. If you eat eggs for breakfast at least 2 times a week, you will see how your well-being has changed - energy and vigor have appeared, you have ceased to tire so quickly. Due to the content of selenium, eggs have a positive effect on male function, besides this product contributes to the production of testosterone.
In the diet for the treatment of patients with diabetes is preferred soft-boiled chicken eggs - prepared in this way, they are easier to digest in the gastrointestinal tract. Also, the diet can diversify protein omelette of chicken eggs, steamed. Dietitians recommend abstaining from consuming egg yolks and fried eggs in a pan.
As a rule, when preparing a diet menu for type 1 and 2 diabetes, a boiled egg is included in the first breakfast. Another common option - the addition of chicken eggs in the composition of the first and second courses, as well as a variety of salads. However, it should be remembered that their use in diabetes should be limited to one to one and a half per day - in any form.
Eating raw chicken eggs is possible, but should not be systematic. Raw - much worse absorbed. There is another reason - raw egg protein contains avidin, a substance that can weaken the effect of biotin (vitamin B group) and cause an allergic reaction in some people. In addition, there is always the risk of germs from the surface of the shell.
The main advantage of chicken eggs is the high content of easily digestible protein, which is essential for the complete restoration of damaged tissues and cells of the pancreas and the subsequent normal synthesis of enzymes and insulin. And, of course, eggs will be useful for their rich vitamin and mineral composition, due to which regular use of eggs for food restores strength, stimulates the immune system, has a positive effect on the condition of bones, teeth, skin and hair, is a good prevention of anemia.
But the eggs of chickens have some drawbacks, causing limitations in their use in the diet of patients with pancreatitis.
What are dangerous chicken eggs when pancreatitis:
- They have quite a lot of fat (about 7 grams in one egg), and some of this fat is represented by harmful cholesterol. Fats in the case of pancreatitis, especially in acute periods of illness, are very poorly digested, leading to abdominal pain, heartburn and diarrhea.
- Egg yolks have a pronounced choleretic property, which should be avoided with acute pancreatitis and exacerbation of chronic.
- Protein is a strong allergen, and it causes a number of unpleasant phenomena in people predisposed to allergies, including from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Chicken eggs may contain pathogens. Most often, poor-quality eggs cause salmonellosis. Intestinal infection that has occurred on the background of pancreatitis will worsen and may trigger a new exacerbation. To protect yourself from salmonellosis, you should buy eggs in the store, labeled, and be sure to wash it with soap before cooking.
In the acute phase of the disease only egg white is allowed. First, a protein omelet appears on the menu - from 4-5 days from the start of the attack. Then various souffles and casseroles using protein are introduced into the diet of patients. In general, the egg is allowed in a month from the onset of exacerbation - it can be eaten boiled soft-boiled.
During stable remission of the disease, chicken eggs are widely used in the nutrition of patients. It can be cooked softly and “in the bag”, allowed poached eggs. Яйца используются для приготовления многих блюд, разрешенных при панкреатите (омлеты, запеканки, суфле, зефир, супы, несдобная выпечка, блюда из мясного и рыбного фарша и т.д.). Однако чрезмерно увлекаться яйцами не стоит: допустимой нормой употребления куриных яиц при панкреатите (включая яйца, яичный порошок и яичный белок в блюдах и готовых изделиях) считается 4 яйца в неделю (по одному через день).
Hard-boiled eggs when pancreatitis is undesirable - a dense yolk is poorly digested, often causes belching and heartburn. Also excluded are various spicy and fatty snacks from eggs, salads with eggs and mayonnaise, stuffed eggs, fried eggs.
The benefits of eating raw eggs
Egg white has a high biological value. At the same time, eggs contain a minimum of calories and fat. Eating one egg a day a person gets 12% of the daily protein intake.
Eggs contain twelve essential vitamins, a large number of trace elements, as well as folic acid. In addition, eggs contain magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, phosphorus and iodine. All these trace elements are necessary for man daily for the normal functioning of the body.
When eating raw eggs, the structure of the protein does not change, as during heat treatment, and all nutrients are preserved in their original form. Protein in its raw form is used to reduce the acidity of the stomach, cough treatment. If you cook "Eggnog", you can carry out prevention of lung diseases.
Eggs contain fats that help cleanse the blood and are a cell lubricant. The substances contained in the eggs, improve memory and vision, improve heart activity. Eating raw eggs daily will keep your teeth healthy and strong.
If the body has not received protein foods for a long time (due to illness or diet), egg white is an excellent product for moving from plant foods to a full-fledged diet.
Harm of eating raw eggs
Raw eggs can harm the body only if they are infected with salmonellosis, which disappears after heat treatment.
To avoid disease, you must follow the minimum recommendations:
- acquiring eggs, you need to look to the surface was smooth, without cracks,
- you need to store eggs in the refrigerator,
- those who like to drink eggs raw, it is better to purchase village (homemade) eggs of the first freshness,
- need to wash eggs with soap and water, so that bacteria from the shell did not get into the cooked food.
In the children's menu, add raw eggs with caution. With its great benefits, in children eggs can cause allergic reactions. Therefore, when any symptoms of allergy appear, the number of eggs should be sharply limited or completely eliminated from the diet.
Quail eggs can be eaten calmly raw, because they do not have salmonellosis. This is due to the high body temperature of quails, in which the Salmonella bacterium dies.
Eggs have great benefits for the body, but, like any other product, they should be consumed in moderation, the norm is not more than one egg per day.
Chicken eggs: benefits, dietary properties
For people leading a healthy lifestyle, eggs in the diet are indispensable. They are rich in vitamins, including calciferol, the content of which yolks of eggs yield only to fish oil. The rich assortment of macro and microelements available in chicken eggs includes calcium, potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, iodine, cobalt, magnesium, manganese, boron and sulfur.
Eggs contain significant amounts of cholesterol, so it is not recommended to include more than 1 egg per day in the diet. If its level in the body is elevated, it should be limited to 2-3 eggs per week or avoid eating yolks. It should be noted that egg lecithin neutralizes the harm caused by excess cholesterol, utilizes fats and nourishes nerve cells.
Egg proteins are easily absorbed by the human body, they contain all the essential amino acids. However, they should not be abused either: an excess of protein overloads the kidneys and can damage the health of the liver.
Regular consumption of chicken eggs has a complex supporting effect on the body:
- prevents the development of diseases of the heart and blood vessels,
- protects the gastrointestinal tract, helps to cope with peptic ulcer, gastritis,
- strengthens the immune system
- reduces the risk of cancer, breast cancer,
- protects against the development of cataracts, maintains eye health,
- strengthens the muscular and bone systems, teeth, hair and nails, forms a strong skeleton,
- contributes to the preservation of the full function of the nervous system, improves memory, attention, mental abilities, mood,
- increases female and male fertility, helps preserve pregnancy and baby development, improves the quality of breast milk during lactation,
- helps to maintain a healthy weight, helps in periods of compliance with diets, sports and hard physical labor.
The use of chicken eggs for weight loss
Eating eggs satiates the body, eliminates the feeling of hunger. Nutrition schemes where there is this product, are easier to carry, safe for health, useful for normalization of metabolism and improve skin condition. Compliance with the egg diet involves getting rid of 3-5 kg of excess weight per week, while it will not return after its completion. If desired, chicken eggs can be replaced with quail partially or completely in proportion 1 chicken to 3 quail eggs.
Common menus suggest the use of a large number of eggs and grapefruits, contain a lot of protein and few carbohydrates. They bring particular benefit to those who regularly attend training and have constant physical exertion. It is necessary to strictly observe the chosen diet and do not continue to eat under the scheme longer than the recommended period.
Face masks based on it are suitable for any skin type, with various parts of the egg being individually applied. Protein is indicated for the care of oily and combination skin, it tightens pores, dries, removes excess sebum and gives a slight whitening effect. The yolk nourishes the cells of dry and normal skin and helps them retain moisture, has a softening effect, cures desquamation.
The selected component eggs lay on the face evenly and leave for 10-15 minutes, then washed off with water. For oily skin is better to use cool water, and for dry - a little warm. If a pre-simple single-component mask is whipped with a whisk, then applying it will be much easier. Regular use of even such a simple means effectively prolongs youth, eliminates wrinkles and restores radiance to the skin.
For healthy hair
Egg-based shampoos help to get rid of dandruff, stop hair loss, return them strength and shine. After applying such products or a clean beaten egg, a film remains on each hair, protecting it from aggressive environmental factors and negative seasonal influences. Rinse off homemade products with cool water, otherwise hot water will weld their egg component, and the hair will be difficult to wash.
To get rid of the specific smell of eggs, you can rinse the hair after the procedure with water with a small amount of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Per 1 liter of water will require no more than a tablespoon of vinegar or juice of half a lemon, pressed manually. This method will provide additional nutrition to hair, make the curls soft and docile.
Harmful properties of chicken eggs
Damage to health when using eggs for food can occur in cases of:
- salmonella infection
- excess blood cholesterol
- eating eggs in excessive quantities
- renal failure
- development of an allergic reaction,
- high content of impurities in the egg and chemicals.
A warning: Chicken eggs are harmful to the human body if the recommendations of the attending physician are not followed to limit their quantity in the diet when there are diseases of cholecystitis, diabetes mellitus, disorders of the digestive system and liver.
Cooking Chicken Eggs
Chicken eggs are an independent food product. You can use them raw, boiled, fried, baked, pickled, included in the composition of soups and salads. The greatest benefit comes from their use in food after heat treatment, since raw chicken protein is absorbed worse than boiled by the body, clogging up the intestinal tract with decomposition products. Also high risk of infection with salmonellosis.
In an unchanged raw egg, there may be hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals used at the poultry plant as part of preventive and therapeutic measures for chickens. Once in the human body, they are able to cause serious harm to his health.
If necessary, eggs can be washed with warm water before cooking, but after this procedure they become unsuitable for long-term storage, because the protective cuticle is washed off. Cook boiled eggs in boiling water should be at least 10 minutes, soft-boiled - 3 minutes. Very useful are poached eggs, which are boiled, breaking the shell and carefully pouring the contents into boiling water.
Eggs consumed separately are absorbed by the body within 1-3 hours. To improve the absorption helps their combination in the diet with greens, vegetables and fresh juices. Dairy products and vegetables rich in starch make it difficult to digest them, and meat and meat products (bacon, sausages, sausage) disrupt it to a great extent.
Products containing substances with antioxidant properties can reduce the amount of "bad" cholesterol and are recommended for use by those who include eggs in their daily diet. These include blackberries, raspberries, plums, raisins, cabbage, red peppers, beans, spinach and orange.
Tip: To avoid leakage of eggs in case its shell cracks during cooking, add a little salt into the water.
Eating raw chicken eggs - good or bad?
So, the main questions that many people would like to get answers to are:
- Can I Eat Raw Chicken Eggs?
- What is useful raw chicken egg?
Unfortunately, to date, a single and accurate answer to these questions does not exist. Many representatives of the media and even some leading doctors have a lack of confidence in this product. And the main reason for this dubious and not trusting attitude to this product lies in the greatest danger to human health - salmonella. The presence of such a dangerous infectious pathogen in a raw chicken egg discourages many people from wanting to eat them. without appropriate heat treatment.
In fact, if you buy eggs from a trusted seller or in a decent store with the necessary stamp on them, then the risk of catching any infection is reduced to almost zero. In addition, the use of high-quality chicken eggs is not only not dangerous, but also very useful.
So what are the benefits of chicken eggs, and does eating them raw have the most beneficial effect on the human body? To answer this question in detail, you should carefully study what are the advantages of eating raw chicken eggs, which substances included in their compositionWhat are they useful for and what are their properties?
The main advantages are as follows:
- raw foods always have more vitamins and other nutrients than those that have been heat treated,
- raw chicken egg protein has the highest nutritional value
- when eating raw eggs, the human body does not need additional enzymes, since everything that is needed for the breakdown of carbohydrates and proteins is in the product itself.
Due to the almost unique composition, chicken eggs are almost the main product in the list of dietary and medicinal dishes. Their application helps many people to cure certain diseases, and for some it is the best way to recover from exhausting therapy.
Some people who are committed to a healthy diet, still refuse from raw chicken product because of its cholesterol. However, it is necessary to take into account the positive side of this product and have an idea of how raw eggs are useful:
- This product contains a huge amount of vitamin E, beta-carotene, group B vitamins, biotin and folacin,
- The product contains a large amount of macro and microelements, namely iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, fluorine, zinc, copper,
- the chicken product contains linoleic acid, which is useful for humans;
- the yolk is rich in folic acid, protecting against anemia,
- A huge amount of vitamin D helps to strengthen bone tissue and tooth enamel.
Each of the elements in the described product is very useful for the human body and each of them performs a very important function. Some substances are responsible for the normal functioning of the immune, respiratory and urogenital systems, others contribute to the improvement of vision and blood circulation. The remaining items promote active oxidative processesoccurring in the cells of the body.
Hurt Chicken Eggs
But there are both positive and negative sides to eating raw chicken eggs.
- One of the negative factors, as mentioned above, is the risk of a person becoming infected with salmonella. It is known that part of the pathogens of this unsafe disease can be directly on the outside of the shell, and when eggs are broken, infectious agents enter the product.
- In addition to the risk of getting the disease, a raw chicken product can adversely affect the health of a person suffering from diseases of the digestive tract. As a result of eating a raw product, a person may develop problems with the stomach or intestines.
- Some people may have allergies.
Is it possible to somehow avoid probable contamination unsafe microorganisms? To do this, follow some rules and recommendations:
- Raw chicken eggs are eaten only fresh. It is desirable that after they were laid down by a chicken, more than 7 days have not passed.
- Immediately before use, the product is recommended to rinse it under running water. Ideally, it would be with the use of salt or soda, to surely get rid of the harmful bacteria that settled on the shell. It should be recalled that it is impossible to wash eggs in advance, since in this way microbes can get inside faster.
- The most suitable use option - soft-boiled. Cooked by this method carries less danger, since the part adjacent to the shell is boiled.
It should be mentioned that although chicken eggs are a very useful and tasty product, it should be used in moderation. Acceptable rate will be about 6 pieces a week. If a person is diligently involved in sports, the amount can be slightly increased. However, if there are stones in the gallbladder or there are malfunctions in the liver, the number of eggs consumed per week should not exceed 3-4 pieces.
Raw chicken eggs are a real find for men. Representatives of the strong half of humanity will be able to learn for themselves all that they need from this small but very useful product. The benefits of this product for the stronger sex are as follows:
- due to the protein content significantly improves the synthesis of muscle fibers, and this contributes to the rapid muscle building and cell renewal,
- calcium helps to strengthen bone tissue, nails and hair,
- increases the potency and tone of the body.
Thus, the hen product is a “acquisition” for the human body that can provide it with the necessary vitamins and substances, so that the body will always be provided with energy, and health will be in shape.