In the Russian market of veterinary drugs vaccines for animals occupy a considerable share. Nobivak Triket Trio is considered one of the most popular products for cats produced abroad. It is prescribed both to domestic adult cats and kittens, as well as to wild representatives of the Feline family for the specific immunological prophylaxis of calicivirosis, viral rhinotracheitis and panleukopenia.
Manufacturer - Intervet Schering-Plow Animal Health, the Netherlands.
Description: Nobivak Trikat Trio for cats - a live vaccine against calcivirosis, rhinotracheitis and panleukopenia. This means that it contains weakened groups (strains) of viruses. After vaccination, the pathogens multiply at the injection site. Viruses retain their immunogenicity - the ability to induce an immune response in the cat's body, but they are weakly pathogenic - the disease does not develop or passes in a mild form, the owners do not see significant changes in the pet's condition. But live vaccines have strict storage restrictions (not more than 33 months at a temperature of 2-8 degrees) and on the use of certain groups of animals (sick, weakened, pregnant animals, kittens younger than 8-9 weeks should not be vaccinated).
The vaccine itself is a pale pink porous homogeneous mass, hermetically sealed under vacuum in a sterile container. Comes with a sterile solvent (Diluent).
In a bottle with a vaccine - vacuum. If the packaging of the bottle (aluminum cap) is damaged, depressurization may occur, which will affect the quality of the drug and reduce the effect of vaccination.
When breeding Trikat Trio is completely dissolved in Nobivak Diluent without suspension, turbidity, sediment, flakes.
Each dose (1 ml) of Nobivak Trikat Trio is:
- 5.2 Ig PFU (plaque-forming unit) of rhinotracheitis virus (G 2620A),
- 4.6 Ig BATTLE of cats calcivirus (pcs. F9),
- 4.3 Ig TCD (tissue cytopathic dose) 50 units. virus panleukopenia cats (pcs. MW-1).
The vaccine contains stabilizers:
- hydrolyzed gelatin,
- pancreatic hydrolyzed casein,
- sodium hydrogen phosphate dehydrate.
The biological product is obtained from the culture fluid of a transplantable FEF cell line infected with attenuated virus strains.
- sodium hydrophosphate dehydrate - 0.31 mg,
- potassium dihydrophosphate - 0.21 mg,
- water for injection - up to 1 ml.
The biological product promotes the development of specific protection (antibodies) in the cat's body against viruses of rhinotracheitis, panleukopenia and calcivirosis after 10 days after revaccination (repeated administration of the vaccine). This means that, in contact with a sick animal, a cat vaccinated according to the rules and in compliance with the terms of vaccination will not get sick or become ill in a weak form without serious harm to health.
After the first vaccination in a kitten at the age of 8-9 weeks, an unstable immunity is formed - a feature of the body. Therefore, contact of a vaccinated animal with others, even outwardly healthy ones, is not recommended (asymptomatic virus carriage or a mild form of the disease, without vivid manifestations in adult cats). To develop a stable immune response, revaccination is prescribed, the guaranteed effect of which lasts for 12 months.
Immunity against viruses of rhinotracheitis and calcivirosis remains active for 1 year, against panleukopenia - longer, more than 2 years. This biological product does not have a therapeutic effect and, when administered to a sick animal, only aggravates its condition.
Vaccination is carried out in cats and kittens older than 8 weeks. Before the procedure for 2 weeks, it is recommended to give the cat a drug for worms.
The vaccine is administered only in dissolved form. Prick subcutaneously at the withers or knee crease. The injection site is pretreated with an antiseptic solution.
10-15 minutes after the procedure, it is recommended to remain under the supervision of a veterinary specialist in case of allergy symptoms.
Cats, which have never been vaccinated before, are given repeated vaccination after 21-28 days. Subsequent - once a year.
All vaccine-age cats are given 1 full dose - 1 ml - regardless of their weight.
It is possible to inoculate the animal Nobivac Trikat Trio together with Nobivac Rabies (Nobivac Rabies, NR, -varying against rabies) in one day, but in different syringes.
If you follow the instructions for use, the risk of side effects is minimal.
In addition to the allergic reaction, the following side effects are possible:
- the temperature increase in the animal at 1 -1.5 degrees for no more than 24 hours,
- swelling at the injection site,
- slight lethargy, drowsiness associated with stress.
The cat's normal body temperature is 38-39 degrees.
If the condition of the animal does not improve within 24 hours after vaccination, consultation with a veterinarian is required.
And a little about the secrets.
The story of one of our readers Irina Volodina:
My eyes were especially frustrating, surrounded by large wrinkles plus dark circles and swelling. How to remove wrinkles and bags under the eyes completely? How to cope with swelling and redness? But nothing is so old or young man as his eyes.
But how to rejuvenate them? Plastic surgery? I found out - no less than 5 thousand dollars. Hardware procedures - photorejuvenation, gas-liquid pilling, radio lifting, laser facelift? Slightly more accessible - the course is 1.5-2 thousand dollars. And when to find all this time? Yes, and still expensive. Especially now. Therefore, for myself, I chose another way.
Description of the drug Nobivak Triket Trio for cats
Preventive comprehensive vaccination against viral, parasitic, infectious diseases. Even if the pet is exclusively home and has never been outside the apartment, vaccination should be carried out, since microorganisms can be brought into the house by humans, and some diseases of cats provide a serious danger to the owners!
The drug is aimed at combating diseases such as:
- Calcivirosis - severe infectious disease that affects the respiratory and digestive system, mucous tissue, joints (arthritis can occur),
- Rhinotracheitis - A viral disease that is rapidly developing and spreading. Quite often, the symptoms of rhinotracheitis can be confused with the common cold. Manifested by teary eyes and cough. 20% of diseases end in death.
- Panleukopenia - A deadly disease more commonly known as distemper. Difficult to treat. In the absence of immediate treatment at an early stage, 90% of the animals die.
Form release and composition of the vaccine
Light pink powder for suspension using Nobivak Diluent or ordinary saline. The vaccine promotes the production of antibodies to viruses. one ml. substances contains weakened strains:
- (G2620A) - Rhinotracheitis,
- (F9) - Calcivirus,
- (Bristol) - panleukopenia virus,
Medicinal powder sealed in glass vials. After dilution, the drug must be used immediately, after 30 minutes the solution loses all its properties and becomes completely useless.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period (with caution!),
- Any diseases, worms,
- Age up to 8 weeks
- Teething period,
- Simultaneous administration with another vaccine (exception: Nobivac Rabies for rabies),
- Disorders of intestinal function.
Dosage and instructions for use
Before use, the contents of the vial are dissolved in the attached solvent or physical. Dissolve (1 ml.) And shake well until a homogeneous mass. Before the procedure, the injection site is treated with alcohol, then a syringe is inserted under the skin.
The allowable age of a cat for vaccination is from 8 weeks. The procedure requires some preparation: 14 days before the vaccine is given, the animal must be given anti-worms drugs. When keeping a house at once, several pets should be grafted in at once.
Possible side effects
Despite statements about complete safety of use from the manufacturer, cases of individual intolerance to the drug are not excluded!
The vaccine is injected under the skin.
Possible reactions of the cat's organism to the procedure performed:
- A slight increase in body temperature (despite the fact that the norm for cats 38-39 degrees)
- Swelling at the injection site,
- Reduced physical activity.
Detection of side effects does not require treatment, all symptoms will disappear within a few days. If you suspect an allergic reaction should immediately contact a veterinarian.
Storage conditions and shelf life
The storage place of the preparations should be dry, cool and dark, protected from interaction with children and animals. Diluted unused vials should be disposed of, pretreated with boiling water. Allowable shelf life - no more than 33 months.
After 2 months you can vaccinate animals
Price and analogues
The price of Nobivac tricat trio varies between 350 - 700 p., Depending on the region of purchase.
Favorite pet has already become a member of your family? Then you should take care of his health today! Only timely diagnosis and complex therapy, along with the preventive vaccines, will protect the beloved pet from serious diseases.
Nobivac vaccine action
Nobivak intended for vaccination of cats. Available in the form of a solution for injection, intranasal or dry component with a solvent. The drug is aimed at improving immunity to strains of severe feline diseases.
Serum includes neutralized cells of the virus, which stimulate the production of antibodies to a particular disease, a harmless effect on the animal's body.
The drug Nobivak is used to prevent various serious diseases. There are several types of the drug, each of which has a specific effect on the animal's body. Nobivak is well tolerated by cats of all breeds, after the use of cats, negative reactions were practically not recorded. In rare cases, after administration of the drug, slight swelling in the pet's face area is possible, which intervention takes place after weeks.
Nobivak applies only when the cat is healthy. Before vaccination, the animal is examined and dewormed. It is allowed to use the product for pregnant and lactating animals.
If the pet has a sensitivity to one of the components of the drug, it must be replaced by another means.
The pet should receive the first vaccination at the age of three months. A single dose is 1 ml. The drug is administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Further revaccination is carried out every 3 years.
When vaccinating cats, you should also follow the rules:
- 10 days before the procedure, de-worming the cat,
- When immunization to observe sterility,
- To dissolve the powder use a special solution Nobivak Duilent,
- If several cats live at home, vaccinate all at the same time.
Not allowed to vaccinate:
- With a weakened state of the body of the animal,
- If there is any ailment,
- When observing pathological signs,
- If you are allergic to the components of the drug.
Types of Nobivaka
- Rabies. The drug contains inactive strains. viruses that prevent the development of rabies in cats.
- Triquet Trio. Contributes to prevent calicivirosis, viral etiology and panleukomy. The drug includes live, but weakened viruses.
- BB It is intended for the prevention of bordetellosis. After the introduction of this tool, cats sometimes have mucous discharge from the nose and sneezing, which disappear after a few hours. Apply only to absolutely healthy cats.
- Vorkat Along with other prophylactic properties of the above drugs, this type produces a strong immunity to chlamyndosis.
- Nobivak Diluent. Used as a solvent.
Instructions for use Nobivak Rabies
The drug is intended for vaccination of healthy individuals against rabies. The introduction of the drug creates an active immune defense for up to 3 years.
It is allowed to use as a diluent for vaccines Nobivak DHPPi, DHP. The possibility of a one-time use with Nobivac Lepto (1: 1) is not excluded.
Valid for 2 years.
Nobivak Trikett vaccine trio
It is used to prevent the development of calicivirrosis, rhinotracheitis and panleukopenia, with the solvent Nobivac Diluent.
The vaccine contains a culture fluid that is infected by pathogens of diseases against which a preventive effect is directed, with the addition of stabilizers. The shelf life is 33 months.
Nobivak Triket trio forms immunity to these diseases 10 days after the second immunization. The immunity of prophylactic effects against rhinotracheitis and calicivirosis lasts for a year, against panleukopenia - 3 years.
The attenuated vaccine used to prevent feline bordetelosis includes:
- The causative agent of strain b - C 2,
Means - homogeneous porous suspension of white color.
The vaccine causes the production of specific antibodies to the causative agent of the disease 3 days after administration. Immunity stays onyear.
Instructions for use Nobivac FORCAT
Nobivac FORCAT may not be vaccinated with an unhealthy or weakened animal.
Do not use this vaccine during pregnancy and lactation. Immunization is allowed for cats from the age of 8 weeks. If the pet has not received vaccinations before, vaccination is done twice with an interval of 4 weeks. Revaccination is carried out once a year.
In some cases when early prevention is required, drug administration is allowed at the age of 6 weeks. With such a turn of circumstances, the cat should receive repeated vaccination no later than 12 weeks.
In a bottle with a vaccine make 1 cm3 Nobivak Diulent and shake to dissolve. The vaccine is administered subcutaneously. The injection site is disinfected.
Nobivac FORCAT vaccine is allowed to be used at the same time as Rabies, without mixing drugs. Inject them in separate syringes.
Compliance with the vaccination of all instructions is a guarantee of effective prevention for your beloved pet.
What is a vaccination drug?
The Nobivac Triket Trio is a live vaccine. It contains neutralized strains of viruses that have completely lost disease, but if ingested, they can cause the formation of antibodies and the formation of immunity. If the pet is already sick, then the introduction of the vaccine will not help, and can only harm and lead to exacerbation of symptoms. This drug is not for treatment, but for prophylaxis, and it can be administered only to healthy cats.
This vaccine preparation consists of attenuated strains of three types of viruses:
- calicivirosis cats (strain F9),
- rhinotracheitis (strain G2620),
- panleukopenia (Bristol strain).
The vaccine looks like a pale pink porous mass, packaged in vials. It is attached to the solvent "Nobivak Diluent." It is a clear, colorless liquid. Each package contains 10 bottles of vaccine and the same - with a solvent. One bottle of Nobivac Triket Trio for cats contains one dose needed for vaccination.
How does the vaccine work?
The drug is administered to cats twice in one course of vaccination. One injection is not enough to form a stable immunity. It is necessary to make a second injection. 10 days after the second injection, antibodies against viruses begin to form in the animal’s body and immunity is formed. Protection against infections lasts for the following period of time:
- from calicivirosis and rhinotracheitis - 1 year,
- from panleukopenia - 3 years.
After 1 year, you must repeat the introduction of the drug "Nobivac Triket Trio." The instruction says that if you do not conduct revaccination, the animal may become infected. However, for 3 years after the last injection, calicivirosis and rhinotracheitis will proceed with worn out symptoms.
How to put an injection?
Vaccination is carried out only healthy cats and kittens from the age of 2-2.5 months. If the animal has never been vaccinated with Nobivac Tricat Trio before, then it will be necessary to reintroduce the drug 21-28 days after the first injection. It is necessary to secure the immune response. In the future, conduct revaccination every year. This scheme must be followed; if another dose of vaccine is missed, the effectiveness of virus prevention will be reduced. If the vaccination had to be postponed due to illness or pregnancy of the cat, then the next injection should be done immediately after full recovery or the end of lactation.
The following algorithm should be observed when conducting vaccination:
- In a sterile syringe, gain a solvent.
- Then the liquid is injected into the vial with the preparation for vaccination.
- Shake the vial, it is important to achieve complete dissolution of the mass.
- The injection site is wiped with an alcohol solution.
- The finished solution is injected subcutaneously.
It is not recommended to carry out other vaccinations on the same day with the injection "Nobivak Triket Trio". Инструкция допускает одновременное применение с этим средством только вакцины Nobivac Rabies (против бешенства). Однако растворы препаратов нельзя смешивать в одном шприце.
Правила применения и хранения вакцины
Флаконы лучше держать в холодильнике. Mass with neutralized viruses is stored at a temperature of +2 to +8 degrees for 30 months, temperatures up to +25 degrees are allowed for the solvent, it is usable up to 60 months. After these periods the drug cannot be used.
The prepared solution for vaccination must be applied immediately. After 30 minutes, he loses fitness.
If the vaccine for cats "Nobivak Triket Trio" accidentally fell on the skin, it should be washed off under a large jet of water. If the drug was mistakenly administered to a person, you should immediately consult a doctor.
You can find a lot of positive reviews about the "Nobivac Triket Trio." The owners of the cats note that the animals tolerate the injection well, and the vaccination passes without unpleasant consequences even in small cubs. The drug is convenient to use, as it protects immediately from several common cat infections. Injection can be done not only in a veterinary clinic, but also independently at home.
Some cat owners report that after a course of vaccinations, their pets had unpleasant symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy and weakness. But as it turned out later, these cats suffered from gastritis, intestinal viral infections or helminth infections, which proceeded in a latent form. Vaccination only provoked the aggravation of existing diseases. In addition, the cat may be the carrier of the virus calicivirosis, rhinotracheitis or distemper. In this case, the vaccine can also cause a vivid manifestation of the symptoms of the infection. To identify the virus can only be using PCR diagnostics.
It must be remembered that only a completely healthy animal can be vaccinated. Usually, a course of anthelmintic therapy is given before vaccination. On the day of vaccination, the veterinarian measures the temperature of the cat's body. At the slightest indisposition, it is better to refuse administration of the drug.
Immunoprophylactic vaccine "Nobivak" is available in several forms:
- "Rabies" (Rabies), for the prevention of rabies,
- "Triket Trio" (Tricat Trio), panleukomy, calicivirosis and rhinotracheitis caused by a virus
- "BB" (Bb), bordetellosis,
- "Forket" (Forcat), for the prevention of chlamydia,
- "Nobivac Diluent" (Nobivac Diluent), sterile solvent for dry vaccines.
This diversity allows the drug to be used strictly selectively, in strict accordance with the task set - to protect the caudate pets from specific diseases.
The manufacturer of the vaccine "Nobivak" - Intervet International B.V. (Netherlands), the world leader in the production of zoo products to protect the health of small domestic and farm animals.
High-quality veterinary and vaccination preparations of this brand meet the standards of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and are approved by the Rosselkhoznadzor RF.
The optimal time of vaccination with Rabies and Tricat Trio vaccines is from 9 to 12 weeks of their life. Veterinarians indicate that the active production of resistant antibodies to a particular pathology in the body is best during this period.
Owners must be clearly aware that after the first vaccination in the body of animals there is no formation of full-fledged immunity - this is possible only after the second injection. Therefore, it is impossible to violate the scheme of vaccination of kittens, otherwise they will not fix a specific norm against a number of fatal infections.
Between vaccinations, it is necessary to protect the cat from contact with foreign animals. To maintain immunity, the process of vaccination should be renewed annually.
Rabies anti-rabies drug, being a variation of the Nobivac vaccine series, is designed to form resistant immunity in cats to the pathogen of rabies.
The vaccination material of the drug is a strain of Pasteur RIV virus, inactivated by B-propiolactone, the introduction of which reliably and permanently, up to 3 years, to animals, eliminates the infection with this deadly disease.
The bottle contains a single dose (1.0 ml) of rabies serum. Dosage form - injection suspension of different colors: from pale pink to raspberry or from light yellow to dark yellow. Permissible formation of loose sediment removed by shaking.
The introduction of "Rabies" is carried out by injection subcutaneously or intramuscularly. After a single application, immunity appears on day 21.
Nobivac Tricat Trio gives excellent results in the prevention of the most common infections that affect cats.
- Calicivirosis is characterized by acute inflammation of the mucous membranes of the respiratory organs, oral cavity, and conjunctiva. The most susceptible are tiny mustaches up to 12 months.
- Viral rhinotracheitis - acute disease of the eye and respiratory system, causing mortality of up to 20% of infected animals.
- Panleukopenia (feline distemper) is dangerous in that it dramatically reduces the blood leukocyte count and affects the f / c / t cats. Mortality from this infection is frighteningly high - more than 90%.
The immunobiological agent "Nobivak Triket Trio" includes the strain G 2620A, F9, MW-1 - inactivated viruses of rhinotracheitis, calicivirosis, panleukopenia, respectively.
The form of Tricat Trio is a porous mass obtained by the method of lyophilization, and the solvent for injection.
Dry light pink Nobivak Triket Trio pharmaceutical preparation is packaged in glass vacuumized bottles - 0.5 cm ³, a clear, colorless solution - into 1.0 ml bottles. When breeding Tricat Trio should be no flakes and sediment.
Immunobiological vaccine "Nobivak Triket" is administered subcutaneously. In rare cases, mild side effects are possible - swelling of the injection site, a slight rise in body temperature. However, such symptoms do not cause any consequences in kittens.
The immune response to infection with rhinotracheitis, calicivirosis and panleukopenia is formed after re-grafting after 10 days. The presence of antibodies to calicivirosis and rhinotracheitis persists throughout the year, to panleukopenia - 3 years.
The tool containing attenuated pathogen strains is actively used for the introduction of cats of all breeds of all ages.
The appeal of this modern immunoprophylactic agent is that:
- the pharmaceutical preparation causes the rapid formation of immunity to the three most terrible cat diseases,
- characterized by a high level of security
- developed antigens are characterized by long-term activity.
After the introduction of any kind of series "Nobivak" complications do not arise. It is necessary to emphasize the following fact: although vaccinations with this drug make mostly small kittens, but their bodies, despite their age-related vulnerability, easily cope with the effects of a harmless remedy.
Instructions for use
- More than a week before grafting, animals are dewormed.
- Before vaccinating, you need to conduct a survey of cats at the veterinarian.
- Inoculate only healthy animals. Increased temperature, lethargy, vomiting and other symptoms of ill-being in the physical state of cats serve as a reason for withdrawal of vaccination.
- You should refrain from grafting cats if they have a hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the vaccine.
- The simultaneous introduction of Tricat Trio and Rabies is permissible, but it is impossible to combine them in one syringe.
- It is not recommended to vaccinate cats during pregnancy and lactation.
- Vaccine injections are prohibited for animals under 8 weeks of age.
- After the injection, pets should be provided with medical supervision for 3 days.
When working with a vaccine, personal prevention measures are as follows:
- The person vaccinating must be in protective clothing.
- you must have personal protective equipment,
- in case of accidental ingestion of the drug on the skin or mucous membranes, the corresponding part of the body is washed with running water.
Reviews of many owners of cats and cats coincide with the professional conclusions of veterinarians:
- It is a safe and effective means for animals from a number of terrible diseases,
- the majority of pets tolerate vaccination very well,
- negative reactions to vaccination are extremely rare and short-lived,
- convenience of use allows owners of cats to vaccinate them independently,
- thanks to the democratic price, drugs are available to the entire population.