How to check honey for naturalness in appearance at fairs? What methods can be used to determine the quality of honey at home? Use the advice of experienced beekeepers and honey nectar lovers.
No one doubts the benefits of honey. On the contrary, for the winter everyone is trying to stock up on a sweet natural product to indulge themselves with a spoon or even a spoon of fragrant amber medka, and with a tea in long winter evenings.
Since childhood, we know about its healing properties - to whom the grandmother or mother did not warm milk with honey for cold or for a good restful sleep?
And everyone knows that honey is produced by bees, and bees that have fallen into their hive will not be incurred, and their honey is extremely pure from chemistry. That's just our cunning chemical industry has learned to make honey, which can not be distinguished from the present. Or smart sellers in the market are trying to cash in on inexperienced buyers, selling low-quality or diluted medok. Therefore, the ability to test a product for quality is a useful quality.
The main types and varieties of honey
It turns out that different types of honey have different utility. Healing qualities are determined by the plant honey plant. Everyone has heard about the benefits of lime or buckwheat, but there are many plants whose melliferous properties are no less useful in certain cases.
Honey is classified according to the plant from which it was harvested, or according to the place of collection, for example, meadow, forest, mountain. Its diversity is very large, consider the most basic types and varieties.
- Lime. Pale yellow. Minerals in its composition have the same concentration as in human blood, therefore, normalizes metabolism and hormonal activity. Useful for colds and diseases of the digestive tract. Good antipyretic.
- Buckwheat. The color is very dark. Contains a lot of iron and protein. It has anti-inflammatory properties, is indicated for anemia, vitamin deficiency, heart problems, potency.
- Clover. Almost white, creamy. It acts as a mild sedative. Used to treat female diseases.
- Sunflower and motley grass. Saturated yellow color. One of the most common types. Excellent antipyretic and anti-cold remedy. It crystallizes rapidly.
- Acacia. Transparent, pale. It has a lot of fructose and low glucose. Long remains liquid. Suitable for diabetics and baby food. Useful for hypertension, visual disturbances, and nervous disorders.
- Heathy Dark brown, quickly crystallizes, contains a lot of salts and protein. Diuretic, treats rheumatism and kidney stones, is used as a hemostatic and antiseptic.
- May. Light color. Basically remains at the disposal of bees to recuperate. Pumped out only in the southern regions. That is why it is considered an exclusive variety. It has pronounced antibacterial properties, is useful in viral diseases.
- Forest. Warm brown. Quickly thickens. Bees collect a mixture of honey dew from trees, flowering raspberry, blackberry bushes. There are more beneficial minerals and enzymes in it than in flower varieties. Recommended for colds.
- Donnic. Light color, smells like vanilla. It is indicated for atherosclerosis, diseases of the liver, kidneys, and heart.
In the markets and in stores often sold synthetic product, which is issued for natural bees. Collecting nectar, bees work on it for at least a week - they remove water, break down complex sugars, enrich them with enzymes, and close honeycombs with wax caps. For some time he must mature in comb.
How to check the quality of honey to the average consumer who does not have special knowledge and experience? Feel free to smell, taste, evaluate the viscosity and consistency.
Honey tastes tart and sweet, no sour taste or bitterness, you should not feel. This product is a bit sore throat.
When sugar is added, the taste resembles cloying sweet water. A caramel flavor indicates that the product has been heated.
Color and shade
The color of honey depends on the variety. It can be white, yellow, brown, and even almost black. But always keeps the transparency and purity. Honey with additives will be cloudy, have a precipitate. White grains are added and not dissolved chalk or starch. Very light shades may indicate added sugar.
The exception is acacia honey, it is inherent in some turbidity, since it crystallizes for a very long time, and clover has an almost white color.
Natural honey has a delicate, creamy uniform consistency. It is easily absorbed into the skin when rubbed, but the fake forms lumps and grains.
In the warm season, honey is liquid, and in winter it has already managed to become sweet. If you buy honey in the winter, and it has a liquid consistency, then most likely it is pre-melted to give it a presentation.
A good ripe honey, when wrapped on a spoon, will be superimposed on it in a thick, sticky spiral. Very liquid nectar did not have time to ripen and can quickly deteriorate.
Real honey from the spoon flows in an elastic stream, and on the surface forms a hill, which slowly spreads. When a stream breaks off, a spring effect appears, the nectar returns to the spoon, collects in a drop, and again rushes down. Sugar honey will drip drops and splashes.
This honey is very fragrant and fragrant, but it is not a sharp flavor. Fake almost no odor. When adding additives to honey, the smelliness is distorted.
It happens that beekeepers feed bees with sugar syrup. Bees produce honey nectar anyway, but there is no use for it. How to check the quality of honey for sugar?
- Put a drop of honey on a sheet of newspaper, blotter or napkin. If after half an hour a wet spot formed around it, it means that it is a low-quality product. The scientist Chudakov confirmed that this method is one hundred percent determines counterfeit, however, some varieties of natural honey fall into their list.
- Natural honey does not burn, and with the addition of sugar forms a black soot around the edges of the spoon. You can check with stainless steel wire: heat it and put it in a jar. If there are additives, then the wire will be covered with a dark adhesive mass. Pure product will not leave traces on the wire.
- Make a solution of honey and dip into it a cape-type pencil (you can buy at any pharmacy), the sugar product forms white flakes.
- Dissolve one part of the nectar in two parts of the water and drip ammonia. If the solution after mixing becomes brown, then starch syrup is present in it.
- Add a little medca to the warm, weak tea, the tea will darken and darken from the present, no sediment will remain on the bottom.
Useful tips and tricks
- Honey can be stored for a long time, a maximum of six months later it is candied, crystallized. If this does not happen, then the product is not natural. Store honey in a dark place in a glass or enamel bowl. You can not keep it in metal containers, otherwise it will oxidize and they can even be poisoned.
- If you bought fresh honey, only from the apiary, and found a foam on it, then this is a sign of immaturity - it is very likely that it will ferment. Nectar has to stand in the comb for some time, then it is saturated with natural antibiotics and the fermentation process is suppressed.
- Do not purchase honey from apiaries located along the highway; it will contain harmful substances, such as lead, that gets on flowering plants with exhaust gases.
- If after some time the contents of the jar became stratified — it candied from below, and a liquid substance remained above, then this is a sign of immature honey. Mix well until smooth and eat as soon as possible, since immature honey is stored for only a few months and then begins to ferment.
- When buying honey, do not listen to honey-sellers, every sandpiper praises its bog. Trust only your eyes, taste and smell.
- A sweet product is measured in kilograms, not liters. A liter jar will weigh about one and a half kilograms; if the weight is noticeably less, then this is diluted honey.
- If you like tea or milk with honey, then remember that at temperatures above 60 degrees it loses its beneficial properties.
- Men to solve men's health problems are advised to buy dark honey varieties.
In order to be confident in the quality and naturalness of the sweet bee product, it should be purchased from a well-known proven beekeeper. Honey from the hands of the markets and fairs or bought in the store - a product of dubious quality.
But it is not always possible to find a bona fide beekeeper, so you have to act by trial and error. Buy a small jar of grams for 100-200 and at home take a more detailed definition of the naturalness of honey. If everything is in order and the product suits you, feel free to take a large amount and take care to take the contacts of the seller.
Mother of two children. I have been running a household for more than 7 years - this is my main job. I like to experiment, constantly trying various means, methods, techniques that can make our life easier, more modern, richer. I love my family.
Types and color
Honey can be different in appearance, taste, aroma, texture. It also differs in its properties, in its effect on health. Quality depends on which plant was a honey plant for bees.
Honey has different shades depending on the honey plant.
- Lime. Light golden color, sometimes with a slightly greenish tint, has pronounced bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties, well reduces fever, helps perspiration.
- Buckwheat. Best of all varieties affect the composition of blood, is used even in the treatment of anemia. It has a good reputation in the treatment of atherosclerosis, heart attack, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. Especially useful for men.
- Forest. It can be absolutely any color: the shade depends on the trees and shrubs from which nectar is collected. The most famous of the forest - Altai: it is very tart, spicy, with a pronounced taste. It has a wide range of healing properties: it is especially useful in the pathologies of the cardiovascular, circulatory systems and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Meadow, floral. Golden color, fragrant, collected from herbs. It is believed that it helps with headaches and sleep disorders. Recommended for women for the prevention of gynecological problems and in the treatment of infertility.
- Cyprian Contains a large amount of vitamin C, therefore, effective for colds.
- Donnic. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic, sedative properties. It is useful for nursing mothers, because it enhances lactation.
- Chestnut. Good for the digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Crimson. It has the properties of an immunostimulant, helps with avitaminosis, neurosis and mental overload. It is recommended for diseases of the upper respiratory tract, gynecological ailments and inflammation of the mucous membranes, including stomatitis.
- Acacia. Very delicate in taste, without a characteristic bitterness, almost transparent and liquid, like water, immediately after pumping - to a fine-grained, greenish. These characteristics depend on the variety of acacia from which nectar is harvested. The high content of fructose allows this api-product not to crystallize for up to two years, unlike all other varieties. Useful for diabetes, hypertension and dermatitis.
- Clover. Gentle-amber color, with a slightly candy aftertaste. In liquid form, it resembles syrup, crystallizes rather quickly. Used for hypertension, atherosclerosis. heals wounds and ulcers well, fights even against bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
Quality product can be identified by one or more external signs. Having a lot of practical experience, we can conclude about the authenticity of honey by several criteria.
Genuine honey has a pronounced tart, sometimes with a light burning bitterness, taste. Sugary, tasteless, with a sugary flavor - it is a fake, diluted with sugar syrup. The grains remaining after dissolution in the tongue also indicate the presence of an impurity in the product.
Real honey can be absolutely any color: from dark brown to almost colorless. But in the liquid state, it should always be transparent, despite the shade: turbidity immediately after pumping means the presence of foreign additives.
The product should smell specifically, tartly, may slightly give off the scent of wax. There should not be a sour shade, one that accompanies the fermentation processes.
Density and viscosity
The natural mature product is rather thick: it does not drip from the spoon if you scoop up even slightly warmed honey with it and start quickly turning it around the axis. When pouring into the container, the apiproduct does not spread immediately, but initially it is collected in the center by a small slide.
Density and viscosity - one of the signs of natural high-quality honey
He remains liquid most often 1–2 months, not more. The lack of crystallization in winter honey most often means that:
- it was heated, for example, during pasteurization,
- he is not natural,
There are very rare exceptions, and beekeepers usually know and warn consumers about them: honey can remain long, if nectar is collected from some specific plants, for example, from acacia.
Crystallization does not affect the beneficial properties: in the crystallized honey over the years all useful substances are preserved. But it is impossible to heat and artificially make a product liquid: from this it loses its healing properties and forms carcinogens provoking oncology.
Any honey gradually crystallizes. But first, crystals are formed from glucose, then - from fructose. Glucose crystals sink to the bottom of the jar, and the product that is saturated with fructose accumulates on top. Such stratification is usually noticeable on those varieties where there is a high content of fructose. These processes do not indicate a deterioration in the quality of honey; one can only assume a high content of fructose and, possibly, insufficient maturity of the product. This does not affect its quality, but only reduces the shelf life.
The homogeneity of the product of beekeeping can be slightly disturbed also interspersed with pieces of wax, grains of plant pollen. Sometimes it can be found wings of bees. It is also absolutely normal and indicates naturalness.
White scurf on the top is also a normal phenomenon: a small foam appears and hardens on the surface in the form of tiny bubbles.
Honey has a composition rich in beneficial trace elements and amino acids.
When rubbing between two fingers, the natural product is gradually almost completely absorbed into the skin. Counterfeit has a coarse structure, remains a sticky mass on the surface.
Simple ways to check the naturalness of honey with the help of available tools
Honey is most often counterfeited in order to increase the weight of the product or to hide its low quality.
Beekeeping is a laborious process, so fakes are so common
An experienced user can identify a fake taste, color and smell. But in order to more reliably verify authenticity, it is best to test honey in at least one of the ways that are designed to identify specific supplements.
- Iodine. Shows the presence of flour or starch. Apiproduct diluted with distilled water and drip iodine. If the mixture turns blue, then there definitely is either starch or flour.
- Vinegar. Determines the presence of chalk. If you dissolve the product in water, and then drop vinegar into it, or better vinegar essence, then chalk is detected by the presence of rapid carbon dioxide emissions (hissing and bubbling of liquid).
- Of bread. He "calculates" sugar, if you immerse in the sweetness of a small piece of bread for only 10 minutes. Cured bread will mean the quality of the product, and softened bread will mean the presence of added sugar syrup.
- Water. This is the easiest way to find chalk and other impurities. A spoonful of treats, dissolved in a glass of ordinary water, in an hour should not give any sediment or flakes.
- Ammonia. They can determine the presence of molasses. A few drops of it are added to one part of honey and two - distilled water. The mixture is shaken. And if a brown precipitate fell, and the solution itself also changed color, this indicates the presence of molasses.
- Indelible pencil. It is convenient as a “marching” option and also “finds” sugar syrup. A chemical pencil instantly begins to write purple, as soon as water gets on it, so if you put his pencil in a drop of sweetness, then even without paper you will see how it changes color.
- The fire. If you drop honey on a sheet of paper and set it on fire, then the quality product will remain untouched, will not change color and will not smell like burning. Фальсификат с водой и сахаром расплавится, почернеет, даст запах жжёного сахара.
- Milk. При добавлении фальсификата оно должно свернуться.
- Лист бумаги. лучше взять кусок газеты или туалетную бумагу. Смысл в том, что она должна хорошо впитывать воду. The sugar dissolved in water will make itself felt by the fact that moisture will seep through.
- Lapis. Drug pencil determines the presence of sugar. To do this, it is immersed in a 10-15% honey solution. If a white precipitate appears, then there is sugar.
- Wire. It should be made of stainless steel, and any open flame source, such as a lighter, is suitable for the experiment. It is heated and dipped in honey: if it remains clean, then the product is real, if something is stuck on the wire, then this is any foreign additives.
How to store at home
Honey remains useful for a long time. But so that he does not lose his properties, it is necessary to observe special rules for its storage and use.
It is better to store honey with honeycombs in glass jars with tightly closed lids
- It should be a cool and dark place, but not a refrigerator.
- The container needs to be chosen tight, from glass, ceramics, a tree. Metal can not be used: it oxidizes and spoils the product.
- It is necessary to use the healing delicacy without heating: the temperature above 60ºС destroys the beneficial properties. There is a theory that carcinogens are also formed. Therefore, it is better not to put honey in hot tea.
- You can not store honey in an open container - it easily absorbs odors, losing its own aroma, it easily absorbs water.
On the shelf with honey stocks, a small jar of royal jelly will be useful, because this beekeeping product has amazing properties. Read more in our next article: https://babushkinadacha.ru/perekus-i-piknichok/matochnoe-molochko-lechebnyie-svoystva-kak-prinimat.html.
Honey is the main and most popular product of beekeeping. It is a delicacy, a means of strengthening the body, and an excellent natural remedy against a large range of diseases. Therefore, when buying, it is important to know how to check honey for authenticity and to be able in practice to distinguish the present from the fake.
The content of the article
- How to check the quality of honey in 2018
- How to determine the authenticity of honey in 2018
- How to check the quality of honey at home: 6 reliable ways
If in the encyclopedia of beekeeping, released in 1876, the data on the possible fake of honey were limited to sugar syrup and alum, then after so many years the methods of falsifying the valuable product became more sophisticated. To buy on the market among thousands of beautiful jars of honey, one that will not only be sweet, but also useful, you need to be an expert in some way.
Determined by eye
Not every honey that comes to the store counter is natural. Experts in one voice say that you only need to take from the beekeeper on the recommendations of friends, or on the market, where you can closely examine, smell and try. Observing the contents of even a transparent jar, the quality of honey cannot be determined, unless the forger gives a bundle of different colors. This happens when improperly stored, or indicates the addition of sugar syrup. The only advantage of shopping is that it can be made at any time of the year. Honey on the market is a seasonal product.
A person who is looking for the best honey will be disappointed - there is no such thing in nature. Since honey is the nectar of plants processed by bees, then, as there are in the world of flowering varieties, so many kinds of honey can be. Linden is good for colds, meadow - for the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, acacia is recommended for diabetics and children, chestnut - for cardiovascular diseases. All of them are useful if natural. Therefore, natural honey should be sought on the market.
With a superficial selection, you can pay attention to color, texture and smell. Although the latter method of verification is very doubtful, because natural honey may not have a pronounced aroma. It all depends on the habitat of the bees. The color of the most common types of honey can be learned. For example, buckwheat is not confused with anything. It is dark in color with a tart smell and bitter taste. Lime - amber is also quite fragrant. Clover is also amber in color, but has a pinkish tint. The meadow grass is much lighter than these species and its aroma can be in a wide range of herbs and flowers growing there. But the raspberry raspberry and smell, but? Oddly enough, his color is almost white.
The consistency is a sure sign of the quality of honey. If you put a wooden stick or spoon in the contents, the honey will flow from it with a continuous thin thread, forming a hillock in the end, which does not immediately dissolve into the total mass of honey. Substandard honey will subside in separate drops or spray.
How to check the quality of honey at home
You can, of course, take everything you need for the experiment to the market. But seasoned buyers advise checking the honey by the eye to buy 2-3 grams of sample of 100, so that in a relaxed atmosphere at home, and not in the bustle of the hustle, carefully check and return for a solid purchase.
One of the most common ways to check the quality of honey is its connection with iodine. In natural honey there are no components that could respond to iodine by changing color. It is best not to drip iodine directly into honey, but to dilute the product in warm water. If 3-4 drops of iodine are added to honey water, it does not change color - natural honey.
Otherwise, the water will turn blue. So there is starch or flour, which is added for volume and viscosity. It is possible to drop vinegar essence into the same container, its hiss will announce such an additive as chalk powder, which is added for the same purpose.
The oldest way to check with a chemical pencil. To do this, they either draw a line on the arm, and then a drop of honey is pounded, or a sharply sharpened pencil is stuck into the honey. Quality honey will not leave a mark on the pencil, and diluted with water and sugar syrup will leave a blue mark. The presence of water in honey can be checked by dropping a piece of bread into it. After a while it will increase in volume, which should not be.
You can, just returning from the market, drink a tea, dipping a spoonful of honey. Poor quality honey will certainly leave a residue on the bottom of the cup. You can dip a raw egg in honey. Naturalness confirms its ability not to sink in the contents. If starch is added to the honey, the hot milk coagulates when combined with it. There are many more ways to expose unscrupulous honey sellers. And this is not a sin, as honey is an expensive product and is often taken for health benefits.
Often, sellers represent cheap goods for which there is no demand, as more popular and expensive. For this reason, you should have an idea of how to distinguish between varieties of honey.
The color, flavor and taste of each variety depend primarily on the plant pollinated by bees just before production. But pure honey does not happen, because insects have a habit of flying from place to place, often changing even the terrain. However, in each class, you can determine which range of colors prevails.
Checking honey on external signs
When buying honey, there is no possibility to conduct any research, and the seller will not allow using additional substances to check their products, but I want to buy natural and high-quality goods. It remains only to learn to determine whether the honey is real, by external signs.
- If there is a bubble blister on the surface of the sweet product, this is a sign of fermentation, therefore water is added to it. The content of natural honey contains wax, pollen and other splashes of natural origin. Transparency and too clean appearance indicate that the product is artificial.
- When rubbed with fingers, natural honey should be absorbed into the skin.
- Trying to taste, you should feel its astringency, slight burning, pricking in the mouth and sweetness in moderation. When the sensation and taste of caramel is felt, there is a possibility that the honey is “heated”. This technique is sometimes used to add a presentable product, but useful properties are lost, and in some cases (depending on the heating temperature) the product may even be harmful.
- Natural honey has a unique fragrant aroma, and its artificial counterpart is odorless.
- Do not be alarmed when the bee product is sugared. This is an indicator of naturalness, as it is prone to crystallization, in contrast to the fake. Knowledgeable buyers do not always seek to buy honey in liquid form, and its crystallization speaks of excellent quality, which is the most reliable test.
Checking the bee product at home for the presence of additives
Viscosity maturity rate. A product that has passed certain processing of bees, which has reached the minimum degree of humidity and is sealed by them, is considered to be qualitative and mature. Part of the unscrupulous beekeepers in the pursuit of profit begins pumping honey, not waiting for the process to complete and reach maturity. As a result, the product is not intended for long-term storage, fermentation begins in it, and the taste and healing qualities are lost.
At home, the maturity test can be performed with a regular spoon, which should be scooped up with some honey and raised to the formation of a wide, elastic stream. It should flow continuously and settle down a hill, not spreading.
Again, with a spoon we collect the result of bee work, lift and scroll, holding horizontally, around the axis. Honey should not drain. It speaks of his maturity. Otherwise, it will look like a liquid mass and will begin to spread across the surface.
Candied product began to be divided into liquid and crystallized parts - an indicator of immaturity.
Weight check. Honey is heavier than water. The average weight of 1 l of honey is 1.4 kg minus the dishes. If this figure is less, then there is a significant part of the water.
Simple ways to check the naturalness of honey
- Dissolve one teaspoon of honey in warm water and leave to stand for an hour. Falsified bee product will leave a sediment at the bottom of the glass or floating flakes on the surface.
- Put some honey on a piece of paper and set it on fire. Quality product will remain unchanged on burnt paper. The fake will turn brown like burnt sugar and leave a matching scent.
- An effective way to check the naturalness of honey and convenient even when buying on the market is a chemical pencil. In contact with moisture, it changes color, so dropping it into a bee product, you can easily determine whether you are selling a product or diluted with water with added sugar.
Sugar is often a component of a falsified product. Check at home his beekeepers recommend in several ways.
- Dip some honey in hot milk - if it is fake with the addition of burnt sugar, then it will curdle.
- Tea with natural honey will color it in a dark color, a fake will not change.
- Place a piece of breadcrumbs in sweetness and leave for 10-15 minutes. Cured bread is a sign of quality; if softened, then you have honey with sugar syrup. Doubtful quality gives and white color, close to sugar.
- Put some honey on the paper that can absorb moisture, and try to smudge it. If it worked, and there were wet marks - you can be sure that the surrogate contains water or syrup.
- A simple way to check at home for naturalness is a procedure with a hot stainless steel wire. Dip it in honey and take it out. Handy material must be clean, if traces of sticky mass remain - this is not a pure product.
- Authenticity is easy to determine by heating the honey, poured into a spoon, over the fire. The counterfeit is ignited, and the natural product is slightly charred.
Determination of other additives
Often, a spoiled product is required to be realized by any means, and so that an ignorant buyer does not notice signs of poor quality, sellers go for various tricks. The quality of the presence of non-inherent honey supplements suffers, but becomes marketable.
One of the determinants is iodine. It is enough to drop a few drops of it on a sweet product, and you can determine the presence of starch added to the thickness. As a result of a chemical reaction, the color will change to blue or blue. The more intense the color, the more foreign the means. In real honey, the hue does not change.
With the help of vinegar essence, added chalk is revealed. To do this, dilute the spoon of the product in 0.5 cups of water and drip vinegar. If there is a hiss of water, then there is chalk.
Conduct test for the presence of molasses. Mix 2 spoons of water and 1 spoon of honey and add a few drops of ammonia, stir. The change in the color of the solution to brown and the formation of the same sediment indicate that the additive is still there.
And knowledge, when honey is sugared, can also come in handy as a general information. The process basically begins one or two months after collection. The exception is mustard honey, which can thicken after 5 days, if left in an open container. The product of white acacia, on the contrary, remains in its original state longer than six months, and if the bank is closed tightly - longer.
Unnatural honey, at best, does not bring any benefit to your health, and at worst - can have a disastrous effect on it. So do not neglect to check, at least minimal.
How not to spoil the honey
When purchases are made, remember that honey can not be stored in metal utensils. The fact is that the acids contained in honey can oxidize and cause the valuable product to lose some of its beneficial properties and may even lead to poisoning.
If you like to drink tea with honey, do not add honey to boiling water. Already at 60 degrees, the structure of honey decays, and it loses its properties. Over time, the honey necessarily becomes thick and cloudy, so if honey bought in summer remained liquid and transparent until winter, it is not natural. If the honey has thickened from below, and the liquid remains on top, this means that the honey has been collected immature, and such honey can be stored for only a few months.
MEDICAL PROPERTIES OF DIFFERENT HONEY
Linden honey used as antipyretic, it has a diaphoretic property. In addition, it is bactericidal and contributes to expectoration of sputum.
Buckwheat honey Especially valued in the treatment and prevention of anemia, with hypo-and avitaminosis, useful for people predisposed to cardiovascular diseases. Such honey favorably affects the quality of blood and restores the body well after blood loss.
Chestnut Honey good for disorders of the digestive system and, like buckwheat, for problems with the cardiovascular system. In addition, it has an antimicrobial effect.
Honeyed honey useful for the prevention and treatment of colds. It contains a lot of vitamin C.
Flower honey need to eat women. It is useful for the female reproductive system, used for the prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases. When erosion, ladies are recommended to use sainfoin honey. And during the period of breastfeeding a baby is useful sweet clover honeywhich promotes milk production. This type of honey also has anti-inflammatory, sedative and analgesic effect.
Chestnut Honey useful for men with problems of potency. In general, men are advised to buy dark and bitter varieties of honey, for example, buckwheat.
Honey with perga (pollen bees pollen) has a pronounced immunostimulating effect. It restores immunity well, including after past diseases and operations.
Meadow meadow honey helps with insomnia and headaches.