When you bring a tiny, fluffy creature into your home, there is no limit to joy. Little kittens are very touching and cute. There are a lot of questions for those who want to have a pet, including the following: who is better to choose - a cat or a cat? Does it matter? There is a difference and for some it is very significant.
Animals differ by gender as much as men and women. In order not to be mistaken and make the right choice, it is necessary to carefully study the significant characteristics. Only then can we determine with certainty who you will have: a cat or a cat. Who to choose - prompts the heart. In this article, we will look at the basic parameters by which an animal should be chosen - a boy or a girl, and we will also analyze how the cat breed and its belonging to one or the other sex are related.
What to look for?
It is believed that females are more affectionate and friendly than males. It is said that the kitty will be more attached to the owner, while the cat most often seeks to preserve its independence. If you live in a country house, where the animal has the ability to move freely, then it is wiser to take a male representative. The cat will not bring unplanned offspring, it will not burden you with heart-rending screams that occur in the female during estrus. In addition, the animal can be neutered, so that it does not spoil the furniture and not mark the apartment. Today, this is not a problem. There are many veterinary clinics. Sterilization of a cat will cost twice as much, and the operation itself is much more complicated. And this is of great importance.
Cat or cat: whom to choose? The question is not idle. For life in a city apartment is more suitable cat. The fact is that males tend to mark territory, and females never do that. The cat is naturally tidier and more clean, more gentle with the owner. In some cases, it even looks much smarter: it quickly learns to the tray, does not stain in the apartment. Keep the baby in the home is a pleasure.
Attachment to home
Who more appreciates home comfort: a cat or a cat? Who to choose and not make a mistake? Cat nature is such that they are more attached to the house than to the person. At least in society there is a similar opinion. In fact, this is only partly true. A cat has more attachment to a particular place. She, like the woman, is the keeper of the hearth. The cat will seek to control all the events, no little thing passes by its all-seeing eye. The cat, if necessary, can escape from the apartment or accidentally jump out onto the landing. The cat is likely to behave as carefully and judiciously as possible. She has the ability to watch her subjects for hours. Kitty will seek to explore all the hidden corners of your apartment, look everywhere.
Attachment to man
The loving owner, of course, wants the pet to respond to him in return. Admittedly, all cats have a very subtle sense of true attitude towards themselves. They pay for love with devotion. If one of the family members treats the pet badly - offends or simply does not notice, the animal will most likely respond with insult. Slap in front of them will not work: they see and notice everything. Sometimes pets try to earn the attention of a particular person. Animals can become capricious and even aggressive.
Cats are more attached to man. They can easily adjust their lives to the tastes and needs of their beloved master. For example, the pet will not unceremoniously wake you up in the morning, demanding food, even if the food in the bowl is over. She quietly awaits your awakening, and even then she will show that she is hungry. Cats are more independent, so they are not inclined to constantly bask in the hands of the owner. Most likely, he will allow himself to climb the curtains, scamper around the house in search of imaginary booty. The cat will accompany you wherever you go. At the same time, this gentle creature often does everything not to betray his own presence, unobtrusively offers a person his company.
The breed is extremely popular both in Russia and abroad. When purchasing a purebred kitten, you should first analyze your own motives. What do you expect from an animal? How do you see joint communication? Are you going to exhibit, breed?
If you just dreamed about this breed and do not want further kittens, you should choose a boy. Cats - the British look very impressive, aristocratic. They lie imposingly on cushions and sofas, demonstrating their royal lineage to each and every one. Kitties - calm, balanced, docile. If your goal is breeding animals, then, of course, you should take the girl. Favorite creatures can be a British cat or a cat. Who will choose your heart will tell you.
These cute animals attract the attention of the unusual structure of the ears. Few people can remain indifferent at the sight of these mysterious purrs. Who to choose: a cat or a cat of the Scottish breed? Here a lot depends on your character. It is known that males are distinguished by wayward character. If they have already conceived something to do, then be sure that they will realize their plans by all available means.
The females, on the contrary, are very calm and phlegmatic. If anyone will show to the owner downright irrepressible tenderness, then this is a Scottish cat. A cat, which you can choose in a special nursery, will not give you such minutes. He, most likely, will be interested in everything, anything, but just not the prospect of constantly sitting in the hands of the owner. It is worth taking it for granted and not requiring the animal to perform unbearable tasks. Moreover, the cat can also be very attached to you. Simply, he, like any man, will not show his love hourly.
Many dream of this pet. The graceful Bengal, which looks like its wild fellow leopard, is just a masterpiece of modern felinology. By such a treasure it is impossible to pass with indifference. Who to choose: a cat or a cat? Bengal breed is difficult to confuse with someone. The bright spotted coat of the animal is really striking. It all depends on your preferences. If you want to have a luxurious muscular animal at home, choose a cat. Bengal is quite large, beautifully folded.
Such a pet will be a good reason for the envy of friends and acquaintances. Kitties are somewhat smaller in size, their coat is not so bright. However, the pet will be able after some time to bring you posterity. If charming kittens are in your plans, you should opt for a cat. In any case, a loving owner will never be disappointed.
A cat or a cat? Canadian sphinx
Who to choose in this case? This breed is called "crystal figurines", attributed special characteristics to it. This animal will behave unpredictably regardless of who is in front of you - a cat or a cat. A significant feature of the breed is complete dependence on the host. About this animal can not be said that it lives by itself.
Fully rely on your own taste. Choose a future pet with an open heart, then after that you will never regret your decision. The Sphynx is in any case strongly attached to the person. The pet will follow you "tail" and participate in all family matters.
Opinion of the psychologist
Experts say that the choice of the sex of an animal depends on psychological factors. If a woman does not have enough male attention, she will choose a cat. Unmarried or very young girl, most likely, would prefer to have a cat-girlfriend. Males are more condescending towards girls-girls, while, on the contrary, they dislike males. The nature of the person also matters. Active people prefer cats, more calm - cats. And this is not by chance.
Instead of conclusion
Thus, it is great if a cat or cat appeared in your family. Who to choose is not so important. The main thing is to love the animal, properly and fully take care of it. In any case, the life of the owner with the advent of a pet will be bright and rich. A little kitten is the same child: you need to look after him, feed him regularly, monitor his health.
Tongue and teeth
Interesting facts about cats relate to its unusual language, which, by the way, has some similarities with human. He is also able to distinguish four basic tastes: sour, sweet, salty and bitter.
From above, the cat's tongue has special microscopic horny hooks, which can be compared to ordinary emery paper. A person can feel them when an animal begins to lick its skin. The cat's tongue is so rough that its structure is similar to a rasp, and after a few touches the skin may turn red.
Now the main food of domestic animals are either canned or human food. For such food, the cat almost does not need to use teeth, as it does not chew it. But if she wants to hunt herself and kill the prey, then the front big fangs are used. She digs into the neck of her victim, and long teeth penetrate between her vertebrae, tearing them apart. And indigenous cats are used to break prey into smaller pieces.
Cats and mice
As you know, ears are one of the most significant organs of the senses in animals, which helps to recognize different sounds and determine where they come from. The organ of hearing warns them of danger or helps to hunt.
Amazing facts about cats say that although they are inferior to dogs on the part of the scent, but their hearing is much better developed. They can hear the rustle of the mouse at a distance of up to 500 m, and their gnashing - up to 25. These actions can disrupt the cat's sleep, especially if she is also hungry.
Excellent hearing is not the only superlative ability of this animal. Amazingly, cats understand mouse language. The fact is that the rodents "communicate" with each other, emitting sound signals in the range of about 40 kHz. And in such "negotiations" cats are well versed. This ability allows them to know when the mouse will come out of the hole.
The most interesting facts about cats related to their hunting for mice are that one Murka can save up to 10 tons of grain per year from voracious rodents. For example, in England, animals that protect food warehouses are fed at public expense. But especially there are worshiped cats that protect exhibits stored in the British Museum from mice.
In addition, in the UK, fluffy four-legged are part of the staff of some London post offices. Cats receive an official "salary" that increases from time to time due to inflation, and this has been happening for 130 years. And they occupy a very important post - they protect parcels from damage and penetration of rodents into them.
In Austria, a cat was known that protected warehouses for several years, which was granted a lifetime pension, but not in the form of money, but with products - milk, meat and broth.
But in the Russian Yekaterinburg there lived a cat Kuzya, once defended ... mice! His owner, finding in his pantry rodent, called him for help. The cat cracked down on the mouse, but spared her babies hiding in his fur. For a while he even took care of them, but, of course, the hostess did not like it.
Cats and dogs
The development of relationships between these animals, belonging to one owner, can go in two directions. The first of these is close and selfless friendship, and the second is absolute indifference to each other.
It is worth noting that a cat and a dog living under the same roof cannot long and actively fight with each other. Over time, they get used to this neighborhood. First, the cat begins to perceive the dog as one of the elements of the situation and tries to stay away from it. But in the end, mutual understanding and affection necessarily arise between them, and later they can start playing with each other and even eat from the same bowl.
Relationship with other animals
When a cat is an old-timer in a house, for a long time and with enviable persistence, the cat will protect, in her opinion, only her territory. In this case, the gender or age of a competitor does not matter to her. If it is brought when there is already a dog or another cat in the house, then it starts to prove its right to live and actively win back part of the territory.
It so happens that the owners give birth to more rabbits, birds, fish or hamsters. Cats of such small animals will always be perceived as objects for hunting and one should not hope that this state of affairs will change over time. The only exception is when a cat loses its offspring. In this case, she can "adopt" the cub of another animal.
It is believed that cats descended from myacides - ancient animals that lived on earth more than 40 million years ago. They were small in size and climbed trees. And about 12 million years ago, modern cats appeared.
Scientific facts, confirmed by special studies conducted in the United States, suggest that about 50% of doctors in this country advise their patients to have pets. Most often they recommend cats. In their opinion, these animals are the best "recipe" for healing. It is proved that cats help get rid of some diseases, as well as relieve the symptoms of fatigue and constant stress.
American scientists from Buffalo conducted a number of studies. As a result, it turned out that the happiness of cat owners directly depends on whether their pet is healthy. In addition, families where they keep these animals are much easier to cope with various crisis situations and stresses, and also more often communicate with each other.
Many doctors tell amazing facts about cats, from which the conclusion follows that fluffy creatures are simply indispensable for people. For example, they can prevent a heart attack. A person with high blood pressure can only stroke his beloved cat, as it will begin to fall.
There have been cases when animals even helped scientists make useful discoveries. One of them is the invention of iodine. It is said that he was found by chance, and the cat helped in this. She inadvertently knocked over flasks with chemicals, as a result of which they were mixed, and the well-known iodine turned out.
Facts that no one knew
Many would agree that cats are very mysterious animals. And even scientists are not sure that a person will ever be able to reveal all their secrets. Here are 10 facts about cats, which, most likely, no one guessed until recently. American scientists have conducted research for several years and found out a lot of things that make people look at their pets in a new way.
● Short memory. Cats can memorize their surroundings or the obstacles they overcome in as little as 10 minutes. At the same time, visual memory is much shorter than muscle memory.
● Cats are affected by global warming. An increase in air temperature led to a reduction in the duration of the cold season, and this, in turn, increased the mating season in animals. The birth of too many kittens leads to an increase in the number of stray cats on the streets of cities, as most of them do not find their owners.
● Cats love more than dogs. This is how the American Veterinary Association identified it by interviewing many families about their pets. They became aware of quite interesting facts about dogs and cats. It turned out that in 2007 the first animals contained about 72 million families, and the second - almost 82 million. This means that most people prefer to start cats. In addition, you need to consider that there may be two or more of them in the same house.
● Dogs are smarter than cats. In 2010, scientists published the results of their research. They said that in social species of animals, such as dogs, there was a greater growth of the brain over the past 60 million years than in solitary ones, that is, in cats. In addition, there are many cases in which the former show intelligence much more often than the latter. For example, dogs benefit man: they serve as guides for the blind, find drugs, diagnose cancer, seek and rescue people from under avalanches and debris. And what do cats do? They warm themselves for hours in the sun and wake up all the inhabitants of the surrounding houses with their nightly "concerts". Based on the degree of usefulness for humans, it can be concluded that dogs are smarter than cats. This is considered only because they are more often used by people and behave more actively than fluffy purrs.
● Самые интересные факты о кошках и собаках заключаются в том, что они могут жить вместе достаточно мирно и даже быть друзьями. Ученые уверены, что давнишняя вражда между этими двумя разными видами животных существует только из-за нарушений в коммуникации, а не благодаря врожденным инстинктам, как считалось ранее. Если их свести вместе в достаточно раннем возрасте, то они прекрасно будут общаться, играть и понимать друг друга.
● Кошки очень коварны и хитры. В 2010 году было представлено одно интересное видео, снятое исследователями дикой природы в лесах Амазонки. Thanks to these sensational shots, unusual facts about cats living in this area became known. In the Amazonian jungle there is a small species of monkeys - tamarins. They are the favorite prey of the local wild cat - Margie. In order to lure out of hiding and catch a monkey, it imitates the sounds of its victim.
● Cats control a man. Probably many have already thought about this. Interesting facts about cats say that our pets manipulate us and encourage us to do what they want with the help of purring, friction about legs, loud meows or even heart-rending and unpleasant "concert". They force their master and his family members to fulfill all their desires - to feed, stroke, let go for a walk or allow to jump on the bed.
● Parasites living in cat fur can control not only them, but also humans. In 2006, scientists conducted a study of the microbe Toxoplasma gondii and found out that it can control the mind. Carriers of this parasite are rats. Most likely, it is he who encourages rodents to reckless actions, forcing them to settle in places where they will become easy prey for the cat. Once in the stomach, the microbes multiply rapidly and then fall on the back of the animal.
A person can also become infected with Toxoplasma gondii. In countries where there is a high level of infection with this parasite, people are very neurotic and the reaction to unpleasant situations causes them more anxiety than those who live in areas with low contamination. So far, these unusual facts about cats and microbes of Toxoplasma gondii have not been fully proven by scientists, but the likelihood of this is quite high. In this regard, research continues to this day.
● Interesting facts about cats say that they do not drink like other animals, but in a special way. To see this, you need to record a video of how they lap milk, and then watch the recording in slow motion. You can see that the cat first brings the tongue to the liquid, creating a small vertical column from it, and then return it to the mouth with milk. In order for them to be comfortable to drink, you need to choose a bowl that is not too big and deep.
● Cats, like humans, also have obesity. The number of animals that are overweight increases every year. Now in the world there are already about 50 million obese cats. This is due to the fact that pets rarely leave the apartment and they very much lack any physical activity. And its absence when consuming large amounts of high-calorie food and leads to the appearance of excessive weight.
Those people who have been keeping a cat in their home for years know almost all the behavioral characteristics of this cute animal. They can confirm that each of the animals has its own special temperament. Sometimes cats are very demanding and sometimes completely unpredictable, but in any case they are loved and cared for.
Interesting facts about cats
3. It is believed that cats hear ultrasonic noises. Theoretically, they can hear the ultrasonic language of rodents and dolphins.
4. The most expensive domestic cat Bengal cat is considered a short-haired hybrid named Zeus. The price of Zeus, 90% Bengal and 10% domestic shorthair, was $ 154,000.
5. Cats have third eyelidwhich is called the flash cell.
6. Domestic cats run with speed. 48 km per hour, and it is 5 km faster than the fastest man Usain Bolt (43 km per hour).
7. We are accustomed to the fact that by accepting a black cat brings failure, however in Great Britain and Australia black cats bring luck.
8. There were cases when cats survived a fall from the 32nd floor to concrete. The record of the longest non-fatal fall in the world belongs the cat that fell from the 46th floor of the building and survived.
9. Cats have magnetized brain cells that act like compasses, allowing them to easily find their way home.
Facts about cats and cats
10. Cats have changed the intonation of the voice so that they can communicate with people. Moreover, it is believed that the more you talk to the cat, the more the cat will respond to you (meow in response).
11. Cats known produce about 100 sounds, and dogs only 10.
12. Cat Stubbs was mayor Takitna in Alaska for 15 years.
13. Cats don't taste sweet.
14. The longest domestic cat reaches 123 cm.
Facts About Domestic Cats
15. Most cats lactose intoleranceso milk is not the most suitable product for them.
16. Domestic cats are good hunters. Stray Domestic Cats contributed to the extinction of 33 different species of animals. Because of this, they are considered one of the 100 most invasive species.
17. According to the researchers, the cat's brain is similar to the human brain. According to some sources the cat's brain is 90 percent identical to the human brain. Cats and humans have almost identical areas of the brain, including the cerebral cortex with similar lobes.
18. In cats 300 million neurons, for comparison, their dogs are only about 160 million.
19. The first cat in space there was a French Felisette and she was able to survive.
20. Although cats are believed to have been domesticated by the ancient Egyptians, a recent discovery questioned this claim. So was found the burial of cats, which is 9,500 years old on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus.
Cats are famous athletes. If nature wanted to create the perfect hunter, then it certainly was feline. Well-built, flexible and graceful creatures, capable of real stunt tricks:
- About the ability of a cat to land safely, falling from a height, is known to all. The animal can dodge in the air so as to fall on its paws and not be damaged even from the height of several floors. Curving in flight, Murka almost immediately turns his head, then his back and paws, jumping exactly to his feet. Moreover, the greater the height, the greater the chance of completing the landing successfully,
- Cats love height. Thanks to the phenomenal sense of balance and excellent coordination, they become almost invulnerable, climbing trees,
- The musculoskeletal system has 250 bones and 517 muscles, and 10% of all bones fall on the tail, which makes it possible to balance perfectly when running,
- Cats have fantastic vision. At a distance of sixty meters downy hunter is able to see the slightest movement of the smallest rodent. Despite the fact that the details Murka do not care. This explains the attempts of pets to catch a barely noticeable shadow or their own tail,
- The scent of the Murok surpasses the human 14 times. And besides the nose, the Jacobson organ, which is on the palate, helps to smell the cat
- A domestic cat can reach speeds of up to 48 km per hour, which exceeds the "human" record by as much as 5 km per hour,
- Murka - true hunters. Stray cats caused the extinction of 33 species of animals.
Relationships with people
Scientists believe that the domestication of cats occurred more than three thousand years ago. The Egyptians were the first to let the cat into their homes. And the ancients can be understood: the animal not only guarded the warehouses of provisions, but also ascended to the rank of deity. But the cat is hard to understand: it is still not clear why an independent, freedom-loving animal needed to live under the same roof with a man. Perhaps Murcans needed universal adoration? In favor of this version, you can bring a lot of arguments:
- Cats feel great intonation in the human voice. Turning to the pet sharply, remember - he will definitely feel it. But a sense of superiority will not allow the cat to either admit or agree with your opinion.
- The tail serves as a kind of mood indicator. Raised upright and slightly trembling means the cat is glad to see you. Lifelessly lowered, most likely, speaks about the reluctance of Murka to have no business with you. If the pet wags its tail from side to side, then he probably decides on something: to enter the room or not to enter, to eat or sleep. Agree, this is a matter of extreme importance.
- Cats do not always rub against a person because of friendliness. More often than not, Murka smelled a strange smell on “her” person and with the help of her smell tries to kill someone else. The same explains the habit of the tail to sleep on clothes and new things.
- Licking refers to the same category of gestures. If the cat began to actively "care" for you, most likely, she considers you to be a representative of her flock. And you should smell it and in general urgently need tenderness.
- The cat tramples the owner's belly - there is reason for pride. The man pleased the pet in all its whims and can safely enjoy the neighborhood. If the cat also shoved you with a forehead - exult, you tore off the real jackpot of fluffy emotions.
- Cats play a sedative role. In families where fluffy live, there is less quarrels and significantly lower levels of stress.
- Most domestic murok bury traces of their life. But if the animal does not try to hide its "affairs", it informs the person: "I am not afraid of you." This is in some way a sign of aggression or rivalry.
Interesting facts about cats
- In the Middle Ages, Europe was struck by a plague epidemic. One of the reasons for the spread of the disease was the mass extermination of the feline tribe and, as a consequence, the increase in the population of rats - carriers of the plague.
- In Britain, cats guard food stores, for which they receive payment in the form of food, and also retire several years later. One fluffy watchman annually saves about ten tons of grain.
- Cats allow themselves to sleep for 70% of their lives.
- Among the fluffy there are right-handed and left-handed. The former are more among girls, and the latter among boys.
- A cat can produce about a hundred kittens throughout life.
- The Egyptians idolized cats so much that in the event of a pet's death they shaved their eyebrows as a sign of mourning.
- Men whose home lives a cat are considered more fortunate in their personal lives.
- Excessive love for Murkas is quite common and even got its name - Ailurophilia.
- In terms of intelligence cats are inferior to dogs, but are able to perform more complex tasks. The only condition for this is the personal interest of the cat to the case.
- Most owners (95%) admit that they are talking to pets, every fifth cat after bathing is dried with a hairdryer, and every third owner is sure that the pet reads his thoughts.
- A black cat does not always foreshadow trouble. In Britain and Australia, such an animal is associated with great luck.
- If the cat doubts whether to squeeze into the hole, she uses her mustache to explore the territory.
- Bringing dead mice to the house, the cat is not trying to feed the owner. He tries to teach him to hunt and eat properly.
- Most purrs are not so afraid of water. They may well go into the water and fish. Domestic bathing scare pets only because they are forced into a wash basin.
- Cats hide when they get sick. A weakened body becomes easy prey for enemies, so the animal, feeling unwell, tries to hide.
The Guinness Book of Records also contains interesting facts about cats:
- Record holder of life was the cat Creme Puff from Texas. He lived 38 years. And the oldest kitty lives in Australia. She was born in 1977.
- Towser cat, who lived at the factory for the production of whiskey, was the most notable mouse-crazed. Over the 21 years of service, a shaggy hunter has exterminated more than 28,000 rodents. In honor of the faithful "servant" a monument was erected.
- It is considered the most well-fed cat Himmy, which weighed 21 kilograms and, thanks to a waist of 84 centimeters, got into the Book of Records.
- The longest cats in the world was, of course, the Maine Coon. Its length was 123.19 cm
- The most notorious traveler is considered a cat Hamlet, which during the flight escaped from carrying. Seven weeks later, the fugitive was found in the cabin. The distance that the cat "flew" consisted of about 600 thousand km.
- The record for the largest number of cats living in one house was established in Canada. Couple Jack and Donna kept 689 pets at the same time.
- A cat named Mincho set one of the strangest records. She climbed a tree and didn’t get off ... six years. Living on the top, the pussy managed to produce kittens three times.
- A record of fertility was set in Africa: a Persian cat brought 14 kittens. In 1970, a cat lived in Britain, also giving birth to 19 kittens, but only 14 of them survived.
- To date, the smallest is considered a cat Mr Peebles, whose weight is 1.35 kg with a growth of just over 15 cm.
From ancient times, cats were considered attributes of magical rituals. They also attributed supernatural abilities.
In Spanish-Jewish mythology, there is a belief that Lilith, Adam's first wife, was reincarnated as a vampire. She took the form of a black cat and drank human blood from sleeping children. Since then, there is a superstition that cats "suck" children's souls.
In ancient China, cats were believed to be able to cast out evil spirits. Also, these animals personified the energy of Yin, the feminine and darkness.
In Egyptian mythology, the sun god Ra is often represented as a red cat that swims every night along the underground Nile, battling a serpent.
In Christianity, cats are endowed with negative traits. They are considered the embodiment of evil forces and assistants of Satan. Beliefs say that the witches flock to the Sabbath in the form of black cats.
The Muslim legend says that it was the cat that saved the Prophet Muhammad from the snake's attack. As a sign of gratitude, he stroked the cat, and there were stripes on its back - a color. The Prophet is often called the "father of cats." There is also a legend that once a cat fell asleep on the edge of its clothes. As he left, he cut off the hem of the vestment, so as not to wake the sleeper with his departure.
In Russia, cats were known in the VII century. In the ancient legends mentioned Cote Bayun, endowed with the gift to put to death the enemy, thus sending death to him.
Cons or why a cat is worse than a cat
1. One of the downsides is that cats are more capricious and independent than cats. No wonder we hear a line from the song Time Machine "And only a cat walks by itself and only in spring with a cat". She certainly walks by herself and rarely sucks up to her master.
2. Cats are much smaller in size than cats. Therefore, males look more majestic, unlike females.
3. Approximately three times a year, and sometimes more often a cat, if it is not sterilized, requires male attention. During this period, her behavior becomes, roughly speaking, inadequate. She eats little, practically does not sleep and constantly “rolls” on the floor or raises her ass upwards, uttering heart-rending screams. It is possible to survive this, of course, but not easy. There are three ways out of this situation. The first is to give soothing pills, drops and wait until they begin to act, but they do not act this very second. The second way out is to take the cat to the cat, but then “where to attach the kittens.” In addition, the risk of deteriorating health of the cat during childbirth is always present. The third way out is to sterilize and get rid of the agony delivered by sexual instinct.
4. Cats have a good memory for resentment. So think before you scold. It is possible that the cat peed, for example, near the tray Your wine and you just need to clean the tray more often.
5. If the cat mostly lives in the yard, and it is not sterilized, then frequent offspring is inevitable. Naturally, if the cat lives only in an apartment and does not meet a cat in its expanses, but this minus is automatically removed.
6. Basically, cats are not as sweet as cats. Not to every person she is supportive and not everyone will let herself be stroked. Despite the fact that the cat is a mother by nature, she does not like children very much and tries to avoid contact with them.