(495) 510-86-04 (499) 168-85-86
Moscow, Open Highway, Building 5, Building 6
(495) 972-74-06 (499) 261-70-83
Moscow, st. 28, Nizhnyaya Krasnoselskaya
Subscribe to news
(manufacturing organization: CJSC Peptek, Moscow)
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Glycopin (Glikopin).
2. Glycopin is a drug in the form of tablets, containing N-acetylglucosaminyl-N-acetylmuramoyl-alanyl-D-isoglutamine (GMDP) as an active ingredient - 1 mg per 1 tablet, and as auxiliary components: milk sugar, sugar or sucrose, potato starch, methylcellulose brand MTs-100 and calcium stearate.
3. Glycopin is a round pill without a white coating of slightly sweet taste, weighing 0.1 g.
4. Glycopin released in packs of cardboard, containing 1 cell contour packaging of 10 tablets. Each cellular blister pack is labeled with the organization of the manufacturer and the trademark, the name of the medicinal product, the amount of active ingredient in the tablet, the number of tablets, batch number and expiration date. Each pack is labeled with the organization of the manufacturer, its address and trademark, the name of the medicinal product, the amount of active ingredient in the tablet, batch number, date of manufacture, expiration date, number of tablets in the package, the inscription "For animals", storage conditions, designation of technical conditions and provide instructions for use. Glycopin is stored in the packaging of the manufacturer in a dry, dark place at temperatures from 0 to 25 ºС. The shelf life of the drug under the storage conditions is 5 years from the date of manufacture. Glycopin after the expiration date should not be used.
Ii. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES
5. Glycopin is the main structural unit of peptidoglycan of the bacterial cell wall. It acts on the cells of the innate immune system by binding to a specific NOD2 receptor. It causes stimulation of phagocytic effector functions (phagocytosis, synthesis of reactive oxygen species, activity of lysosomal enzymes, presentation of antigens) and production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which in turn induce proliferation, activation and differentiation of acquired immunity cells - T and B lymphocytes. Through increased production of colony-stimulating factors, leukopoiesis is induced. As a result of the action of the drug, all parts of the immune system are activated, with increased anti-infective and antitumor immunity.
6. After oral administration, it is rapidly absorbed into the blood. The maximum plasma concentration of unchanged GMDP is detected after 4 hours. Bioavailability is about 77%. Fully metabolized after 8 hours. Products of metabolism are detected in the bloodstream within 12 hours and are excreted mainly through the kidneys with urine. According to the degree of impact on the body, Glycopin belongs to low-hazard substances (hazard class 4 according to GOST 12.1 007-76). The drug does not have a teratogenic and mutagenic effect. It has no irritant and sensitizing effects.
Iii. APPLICATION ORDER
7. Glycopin is used in the complex treatment and prevention of infectious diseases of bacterial and viral etiology, to increase the overall resistance of the body of young and old animals, to enhance the effectiveness of vaccination in weakened animals with secondary immunodeficiency, reduce post-vaccination complications, to relieve stress in animals during transportation and various veterinary treatments, to stimulate the repair and regeneration of tissues after injuries and surgical interventions, to prevent immunopathology in the offspring of pregnant females, reduction postpartum period involutional processes in the uterus. Glycopin is applied inside before or during feeding.
8. In the complex of treatment and prevention of infectious diseases of bacterial and viral etiology, animals are prescribed Glycopin in a dose of 0.04-0.06 mg / kg once a day for 5-7 days, depending on the severity of the disease (dogs weighing up to 10 kg - 0.5-1 tablet, above 10 kg - 1-2 tablets, for cats weighing up to 3 kg - 0.25-0.5 tablets, above 3 kg - 0.5-1 tablet).
To enhance the effectiveness of vaccination in weakened animals with secondary immunodeficiency, increase overall resistance and prevent post-vaccination complications, stimulate the processes of repair and tissue regeneration after injuries and surgical interventions. Glycopin is used orally at a dose of 0.02-0.04 mg / kg animal weight 1 or 2 times with an interval of 24 hours (for dogs weighing up to 10 kg - 0.25-0.5 tablets, above 10 kg - 1-1.5 tablets, for cats weighing up to 3 kg - 0.25 tablets, above 3 kg - 0.5 pills). For the prevention of reduced immunity in stressful conditions, prevention of immunopathology in the offspring of pregnant females, reduction of the period of involutional postnatal processes in the uterus, glycopine is administered orally at a dose of 0.01-0.02 mg / kg 1 or 2 times with an interval of 24 hours (dogs - 0, 5-1 pills, cats 0.25-0.5 pills).
In some cases, the use of glycopine may cause a slight increase in body temperature. The temperature increase is associated with the therapeutic effect of the drug, briefly and passes independently. Other side effects and complications in the application of Glycopin in accordance with the instructions are not marked.
9. Glycopin is not recommended for use in conjunction with high doses of glucocorticosteroid drugs.
10. Restrictions on the use of animal products after the use of Glycopin are absent.
Iv. PERSONAL PREVENTION MEASURES
11. When applying Glycopin should follow the general rules provided when working with drugs for animals.
12. Glycopin should be kept out of the reach of children.
Recommended for registration in the Russian Federation FGU VGNKI
Release form and composition of the drug glycopene
The drug Glycopin is available in tablet form.
Each tablet weighs 0.1 g.
- Glucosaminylmuramyl dipeptide - active substance,
Each konvalyut is packed in a cardboard box, supplied with a marking with the date of manufacture and instructions for use.
Indications for use and mechanism of action
Glycopin corrects the cat's immune system, improves the body's defenses against viral infections, and prevents the development of cancer cells. Another property is anti-inflammatory action.
The drug is prescribed for:
- Infectious and viral diseases,
- The need to strengthen the action of related funds
- The need to reduce inflammation and the harmful effects of injections,
- Increased sensitivity to stressful situations
- Low regenerative ability of the pet after surgery,
- The postpartum stage of the cat's state of the body,
- Treatment of inflammatory processes in acute and chronic forms
- Treatment of ulcers,
- Bacterial infections,
- Treatment of purulent wounds,
- Preventing colds.
The drug is taken by cats of any age, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Instructions for use
Is taken orally, by ingestion. Animals do not refuse to accept it due to its sweet taste.
The tablet can be crushed and diluted with water, then give a drink to your pet. Or, directly put on the root of the pet's tongue, give swallow and drink a necessary amount of water.
The drug can be added to the water to drink a pet.
The dosage of the drug varies from the weight of the cat:
- Weight up to 1.5 kg. - a quarter tablet,
- 1.5-3.0 kg. - half,
- 3.0 or more - the whole tablet.
The prophylactic use of glycopene lasts a week in an individual dosage calculation.
Glycopin is applied before, after or during a cat's meal.
When entering the body, the active substances are absorbed very quickly. After four hours, the immunity of the animal increases significantly. Tablets have anti-inflammatory, anti-infective and anti-tumor effects. After the drug is used, the cells will be saturated with oxygen, and lysosomal enzymes will begin to work, destroying a huge number of foreign bodies. At the same time, all the body's immune processes are activated. Most of the decay products are excreted through the kidneys.
In what cases the drug is prescribed
"Glycopin" for cats, the reviews of which are mostly positive, are prescribed, first of all, to eliminate immunodeficiency. Also, the drug justifies itself in severe animal poisoning, as it increases the body's resistance to dangerous infections.
Veterinarians recommend using the drug "Glycopin" for cats, reviews of which are described in this article in such cases:
- by ingestion of infections
- in the presence of festering wounds with signs of tissue necrosis,
- if the animal has benign tumors,
- after surgery,
- to enhance the overall immunity of the animal,
- with septic shock.
Using the drug as a prevention, you will save your pet from many diseases.
A few words about the appointment
More susceptible to cats living in private areas. Their immunity is more weakened due to bad weather conditions, as well as cold and rainy weather. "Glycopin" - pills for cats and dogs, which are an excellent tool to combat the seasonal cold of your pets.
The drug will come to the aid also of injured animals. Damaged areas will begin to heal and heal faster. At the same time, you will notice how your pet's coat improves. It will become smooth and shiny, all fungal diseases will disappear. Experts recommend giving the animal a means before mating. This increases the chances of healthy kittens and puppies.
Instructions for use of the drug
To ensure that the medicine has the desired effect, and also does not harm your pet, use it, relying exactly on the instructions for use. If the animal cannot use the pill on its own, then it will have to be forced. It can be added to your pet's favorite food or put it under his tongue. Both methods will be equally effective.
Selection of the correct dosage
The drug Glycopin (Glikopin), a description of which you can read in this article, should be used in the correct dosage. Its effectiveness and safety depend on it.
The dosage is determined in accordance with the weight of the animal, as well as with the main purpose of use. For small kittens weighing up to two kilograms, one fourth of the pill will be enough for treatment, and the eighth for prevention. Cats up to three kilograms are suitable for the dosage from a quarter to half a pill. And adult cats weighing more than three kilograms are usually given a whole pill or half of it.
To be effective, the animal must take the medicine once a day for a week. In some cases, the period may be extended or, conversely, reduced. All the details of treatment will tell you an experienced veterinarian.
Are there any contraindications
Here is a drug "Glycopin" description. Reviews of pet owners say that the drug is non-toxic, so it is safe to use at home. However, it should be borne in mind that substances in its composition can cause allergic reactions. Also, veterinarians do not recommend taking other drugs in parallel without prior consultation, otherwise you can cause irreparable harm to the animal.
Not only the owners of adult cats, but also the owners of small kittens pay attention to Glykopin. Many people use the advice of veterinarians and use these pills as a prophylactic agent. After using it, even cats that spend a lot of time on the street are not infected with infectious diseases and colds.
On the Internet you can find a lot of positive feedback about the tool used to treat furry pets. The owners of animals report that their pets are getting stronger very quickly, they develop vitality, their appetite improves, their stools become normal, and the disease goes away. However, some cat owners also noticed undesirable effects after using the drug, which manifested themselves in the form of vomiting and diarrhea.
Tablets "Glycopin": reviews of doctors
Very often, veterinarians recommend the use of the drug "Glycopin" pet owners. The tool is really very effective, proven and reliable. It is recommended to give these pills to kittens found on the street, as well as to domestic cats for preventive purposes. Many cases have been described when the drug "Glycopin" saved the lives of animals. Being a very effective immunomodulator, it significantly increases the body's defenses, so the healing process proceeds much faster.
Veterinarians advise pet owners to use this tool after surgery. The active components of the drug will contribute to the rapid recovery of your pet. If you care about the health of a kitten or an adult cat, do not pass by these pills. With them, you will have a strong, cheerful and happy animal. Do not start the disease, better carry out preventive measures. Every vet will tell you that any disease is easier to prevent than to cure.
Composition and release form
The drug is available in solid form in the form of tablets, which are in blisters (10 tablets each). Transparent plates are enclosed in cardboard packaging, which has a blue-white background with a pink cross, whose edges are partially rounded.
Glycopin for cats is available in pill form.
Each mini white pill has a small diameter, simplifying the process of receiving the means by animals. Tablets also have a sweet taste (the excipient is milk sugar), which helps the owners to carry the agent into the stomach of an animal without forcing it into the oral cavity. Each pill contains acetylglucosaminyl -N-acetylmuramoyl-alanyl-D-isoglutamine (GMDP).
Fact. Glycopin is a domestic product manufactured by CJSC Peptek (Moscow).
Operating principle and active substances
After the tablets enter the body, there is a rapid absorption of the active ingredients (a high concentration in the blood is observed already after 4 hours), triggering the activation of the entire chain of links of the immune mechanism. Activation of cells of the phagocytic region of the immune system - macrophages and neutrophils - occurs after the appearance of anti-inflammatory cytokines, which are mediators of increasing body resistance.
The main pharmacological effects of taking glycopine:
Glycopin increases the body's resistance.
Achieving a beneficial effect is achieved due to the presence of the main active ingredient - glucosaminylmuramyl dipeptide (GMDP), which reacts with the NOD32 receptor and stimulates the active synthesis of oxygen that saturates the cells and triggers the action of lysosomal enzymes that effectively suppress foreign elements that have entered the body. After taking Glycopin, important cells of the immune system are activated in the same way - lymphocytes of B and T types. The main part of metabolic products is excreted with the urine (over 65%), the rest - along with feces.
Indications for use
Apply the drug in cats after severe poisoning.
The elimination of immunodeficiencies, primary and secondary, is the main indication for the use of immunomodulatory agents in cats. An immunomodulator is also prescribed after severe poisoning in cats, which reduce the protective forces of the animal due to intoxication of the body. The intake of substances that are part of Glycopin, can also lead to a calming psyche, necessary when visiting a veterinarian, performing cosmetic procedures (claw trimming, grooming) or participating in exhibitions. According to this effect, you should not worry that the cat will start to behave hyperactively after taking glycopine, the effect of the immunomodulator has mentally strengthening properties.
The rationality of taking Glycopin with:
- infectious lesions of the body,
- purulent wounds with signs of tissue necrosis,
- benign tumors
- septic shock
- transferred operation
The use of vaccinations threatens the occurrence of allergic and toxic body reactions in an animal, as well as a temporary decrease in the body's resistance to viruses. Along with the presence of a chronic infection, the animal's well-being can be significantly impaired, but taking Glycopin reduces the likelihood of adverse events to a minimum. Если кот часто болеет в весенне-осенний период (особенно характерно для кошек, проживающих в частных домах) медикамент принимается для профилактики заболеваемости простудой. The wound surface is more likely to cicatrize and heal after entering GMDP into the blood, there is also an overall improvement in the condition of the dermis and hair - inflammations are eliminated and the fungal lesions of the skin disappear.
Important. Glycopin can be given immediately before mating in order to increase the chances of successful mating and the conception of healthy offspring.
Dosage depending on the mass of the cat (sedation or prevention):
- kittens less than 2 kg - 1/8 or 1/4 tab,
- up to 3 kg - quarter or half,
- over 3 kg - from half to the whole tab.
To block a panic condition or prevent infection, a single dose of Glycopin per day is sufficient. In the first case, admission is carried out during the period of influence of adverse stress factors, in the second, a course of 5–7 (sometimes 10) days. If you wish to increase the effectiveness of vaccination or eliminate the complications caused by vaccination, you should give a reduced dose - a quarter of the tablet to cats weighing less than 3 kg and half a tablet over a given body weight.
Important. With low efficacy, twice daily intake of Glycopin is allowed.
Contraindications and side effects
The drug has virtually no contraindications.
The tool has a low toxicity class (class 4), and therefore does not have a hepatotoxic and local irritating effect, but sometimes the cat may become ill after taking glycopine. The likely cause is individual intolerance to components or overdose. Toxic syndrome may develop with an unfavorable combination of different drugs: at the same time, it is strictly prohibited to combine Glycopin with glucocorticosteroid drugs.
In such a situation, disorders of the digestive tract functioning are possible, accompanied by constipation or loose stools (extremely rare). Most often, an overdose symptoms of a slight increase in temperature in an animal. The tool does not adversely affect the growth of the fetus, therefore, is appointed without restriction to pregnant and lactating cats. Some veterinarians consider taking Glycopine during this period as highly desirable: enhancing immunity eliminates the onset of immunopathology in the offspring as it matures.
Fact. Glycopin does not affect the lifespan, because it does not contain chemically toxic components.
Glycopin for cats owners reviews
Anastasia. We have an old cat (she will soon be 15 years old), and she began to often get cold, although she walks on the street at most for 1-2 hours. During this period, she became lethargic, nasal discharge appeared, snoring appeared. On the advice of the veterinarian, she gave the animal Glycopin to raise immunity - as a result, all signs of a cold passed. At the same time, I noticed an improvement in the well-being of the cat, which even began to show interest in games. The child is pleased.
Lyudmila. A newly born cat was diagnosed with rhinotracheitis, which is very dangerous for not strong kittens. After treatment, the cat became more energetic, and the young did not become infected. I am very glad that no adverse reactions were detected - only the first two days a decrease in appetite was observed, but we cannot precisely link the change in behavior with the administration of tablets.
Vet reviews about the drug
Veterinarians recommend this drug.
Kirill. Glycopin rescued many pet owners who addressed me with complex cat diseases. So the cat, who suffered bronchosepticosis, and the young cat after a long treatment of opisthorchiasis quickly recovered. For oncologically sick pets, it is also rational to prescribe an immunomodulator, which sometimes contributes to the victory over this insidious disease.
Boris Glycopin - one of the effective solutions that increase the defenses of the animal. I almost always recommend this remedy for infectious diseases, especially if I am asked to find a cheaper remedy. Glycopin is made with us, so it has a favorable price tag, and there is practically no difference in impact. The tool is also universal - it can be given to dogs, ferrets and birds. A very noticeable reparation effect helps animals with wounds to enhance the healing rate of injuries. I almost always recommend Glycopin if they bring me a cat that was injured in a fight or was bitten by dogs.
Storage conditions and price
Exposure to light and moisture - prohibited storage conditions of Glycopin, in addition, the temperature should be observed, the safe variations of which are in the range from 0 to 25 degrees. The storage time of Glycopinum may not exceed a period of more than 5 years, after overcoming which means the reception is not safe. The price tag on the packaging of Glycopin containing 10 tablets varies in the price range from 210 to 255 rubles.
Description of the drug Glycopin
Glycopin (Glikopini) is a veterinary drug used for immunomodulation and immune correction. The developer of the formula of the drug is the Russian organization CJSC Peptek (Moscow). Glycopin refers to glucosaminylmuramyl dipeptides (synthetic immunomodulators).
Peptek develops and manufactures immunomodulators for humans and animals.
The Peptek company has been operating since 1996. The organization not only produces pharmaceuticals, but also deals with the research and development of new formulas. The most significant and popular discoveries of CJSC Peptek are Glycopin and Likopid. These immunomodulators are similar in composition and action, but Licopid is designed for human immunomodulation.
Glycopin release form
Glycopin is available in the form of white tablets of a round, flat-cylindrical shape. Tablets with chamfers of 10 pieces are packed in metallized blisters with transparent cells. Each blister packaged in a flat cardboard box along with manufacturer's instructions. Glycopin packaging can be purchased for 320-380 rubles without a veterinary prescription.
One pack of 10 tablets is included in one pack of glycopine.
What are the conditions to keep a veterinary drug
Glycopin is recommended to be stored in the original packaging, the storage place should be isolated from direct sunlight and moisture. Children and animals should not have access to the drug. The recommended storage temperature is from 0 ° C to 25 ° C. Under all conditions, the drug will be suitable for 5 years. After this period, unused medicine should be disposed of with household waste.
I keep all the medicine for cats in a separate first-aid kit on the top shelf of the cabinet. I paste the instructions for use into a separate notebook (it is so convenient to look for a suitable medicine in an emergency). Along with the drugs in this kit are stored all the tools for the care of cats. Children and "kotodeti" can not reach the first-aid kit, and family members just do not confuse cat medicine with human.
Glycopin, as well as all drugs, it is desirable to store in a separate medicine cabinet
Indications for use Glycopinum
Glycopin is indicated in the following cases:
- in the treatment and prevention of infections of bacterial and viral etiology, cancer,
- to increase the nonspecific resistance of the body of young and old animals,
- to enhance the effectiveness of vaccination in weakened animals with secondary immunodeficiency,
- in order to relieve stresses during transportation and zoo veterinary treatments,
- to stimulate the repair and regeneration of tissues after injuries and surgical interventions,
- as prevention of immunodeficiency kittens and reduce the period of postpartum processes in the uterus.
The mechanism of action of the immunomodulator
The active ingredient of the immunomodulator is similar to a fragment of a bacterial cell, it activates the work of T-and B-lymphocytes. The induced lymphocyte activity enhances the body's resistance to pathogenic factors. The immunity of the animal becomes resistant to infections and tumors. Glycopin is absorbed into the blood through the intestinal walls, and the maximum concentration of the drug in the blood occurs after 4 hours. The drug is derived partially in a natural way.
Features of use in cats
Glycopin should be given to the cat before or during feeding. The tablet can be crushed and mixed with a small amount of wet food or drinking water. A convenient device for giving tablets is a tablet press (in such cases, you do not need to crush a tablet). More experienced owners give the medicine by force (you need to put a pill on the root of the tongue, and the cat will swallow it reflexively).
I consider the most convenient way to use the medicine - forced feeding. My whole procedure takes 15–20 seconds. Of course, earlier (at the very beginning of the experience with cats) it was difficult, but over time I adapted. The hardest part is to immobilize the cat. My Honda knows that it is necessary to suffer a little and let her go, but some animals feel some danger when they are trying to lay in an uncomfortable position. My sister has no such experience yet, so when she gives the pill she puts a soft hairline on her cat's neck (some use small-sized cat things).
If you put the tablet vertically and on the root of the tongue, the cat will swallow it automatically.
Contraindications for cats and dogs
Recommendations to limit the intake of glycopene has not. The exception is the individual intolerance of the individual components of the drug.
Drug pills have no contraindications
Allowed for complex treatment with other drugs, excluding glucocorticosteroid drugs.
Subject to the instructions for use, as well as the dosage and frequency of prema, side effects are not observed.
Symptoms of overdose are:
- Sharp rise in body temperature
Admission is allowed from the first days of the pet's life, but before that it is necessary to consult a veterinary clinic.
Distinctive features of the drug glycopene are:
- Reliability and effectiveness of impact
- The natural origin of the components
- The absence of malicious compounds,
- Combined use with other drugs,
- Easy pet tolerance ..
Price and analogues
The cost is 230 rubles or more for a ten-pound currency bill.
The drug glycopene is a great way to strengthen the pet's immunity, improve its well-being and prolong its lifespan. The application will not take the work of the owner, as the tablets have a sweetish taste and are readily accepted by cats. The drug is absolutely harmless to kittens from the first day of life, so it is popular in use by both veterinarians and owners of fluffy friends.