Most dog owners have been thinking about and discussing a name for their future or new dog for quite a long time. And it is not in vain, because the names of our pets tell a lot from ourselves, about our ideas and thoughts, about temperament and even behavior. That is why finding a beautiful name for a dog can be a daunting task. Nevertheless, many choose their own names, and often it comes to mind. In this list, we have collected more than 600 nicknames and beautiful names for boys' dogs, we hope that with its help you will be able to choose the perfect option for yourself!
Archie, Cupid, Diamond, Athos, Akello, Agat, Altair, Alan, Aragorn, Astin, Axel, Amadeus, Ares, Apollon, Archibald, Amigo, Arnold, Ares, Aragon, Asterix, Ahiles, Akamaru, Avatar, Artes, Armani, Amethyst, Ayran, Aslan, Alfred, Artos, Aramis, Albus.
Baron, Bim, Butch, Barney, Bucks, Buran, Black, Beck, Bob, Byron, Beam, Blade, Barbos, Burton, Fight, Butch, Barkhan, Borman, Buyan, Boston, Barth, Bond, Butler, Buckler, Bobby, Bard, Byte, Balamut, Basta, Brian, Bernard, Baise, Benya, Bike, Bilbo, Brutus, Balkans, Beckham, Baggio, Burke.
Volcano, Volt, Wolf, Wolf, Viking, Valley, Wolf, White, Vic, Vaks, Weiss, East, Vinci, Veles, Vincent, Varg, Wonder, Wooddy, Vityaz, Vito, Walt, Giant, Volan, Bill, Roller, Voevoda, Vakhtar, Vagai, Vandam, Varyag, Viscount.
Thunder, Grice, Earl, Guy, Herzog, Henry, Gram, Gardy, Gore, Hertz, Ganj, Gerry, Goofy, Grath, Gabriel, Gard, Goodwin, Gold, Ginter, Garfield, Gumbo, Galileo, Helios, Hoover, Hercules, Guinness, Grauft, Hephaestus, Hex, Hyde, Grim.
Dick, Jack, Daimon, Dan, Joni, Dave, Jackie, Junko, Dante, Dan, Dani, Dark, Dundee, Jacks, Danko, Diesel, Dingo, Djonik, Dexter, Danai, Dustin, Jago, Dickens, Dandy, Duncan, Dobson, Dolph, David.
Elay, Yermak, Yesaul, Yver, Yendey, Euro, Eshka, Yerish, Euphrates, Yeremey, Yerkhan, Yevstigney, Erosh, Yerofey, Yemelyan.
Jean, Jacques, Zhorik, Julien, Zuchi, Zheyk, Zheka, Zhasper, Gerard, Zhivchik, Zhordak, Gendarme.
Zeus, Zack, Zoltan, Siegfried, Zag, Zohan, Zorro.
Emerald, Iron, Icarus, Indigo, Irbis, Emperor, Inter, Impulse, Eastwood, Irtysh, Ymir, Intares, Ilmir, Ignat.
Yorik, Yori, Yoda, Johan.
Casper, Cupcake, Carat, Castiel, Kyle, Kuzya, Kai, Clyde, Cosmos, Chris, Klaus, Kazbek, Chestnut, Clif, Kevin, Kaisar, Kubik, Krosh, King, Kuchum, Kron, Kenny, Claude, Courage, Krauser, Crystal.
Lord, Loew, Leo, Loki, Lexus, Lars, Lei, Lucas, Leonardo, Loyd, Luke, Lyon, Fierce, Ray, Luntik, Life, Lancelot, Lynch, Largo, Lyman, Lymus, Lucian, London, Lisa, Leps, Luigi, Ludwig, Lestor, Lordon, Lacoste, Leader, Laran, Larion, Leid, Luciano.
Milo, Max, Mickey, Mike, Marti, Mark, Mitch, Monty, Mickey, Michael, Mustang, Murphy, Mikey, Marik, Maximus, Mario, Menni, Morgan, Major, Madrid, Major, Magnum, Maverick, Milton, Madison, Martin, Mitchell, Myth, Miguel, Maurice, Merc, Marat, Mirage.
Nice, Nick, Nord, Nelson, Knight, Norman, Neuss, Nix, Neo, Nyson, Next, Nestor, Nico, Nech, Nicolas, Noort, Neuss, Naum, Napoleon, Nautilus, NNortis, Nurgl, Navarro, Narzan, North, Neil, Neville.
Oscar, Oddi, Oliver, Osman, Odin, Odzhi, Audrey, Obivan, Oz, Olympus, Ozone, Orlando, Ontario, Olex, Octavian, Osirius, Opium, Overlord, Orange, Onufry, Otar.
Pirate, Peach, Pike, Prince, Prime, Percy, Perseus, Perry, Fluff, Parker, Porthos, Potap, Pierre, Parkun, Pablo, Pele, Pappi, Pluto, Pilate, Soldering, Patron, Pegasus, Pink, Peter, Proton, Pikachu, Poseidon, Porter, Peso, Pilot, Pusher.
Rex, Rey, Rich, Richie, Roy, Rem, Ramses, Rico, Ryder, Rafael, Raine, Ricco, Rocker, Rave, Ruby, Rango, Ronald, Riddick, Romeo, Reddy, Rockefeller, Ringo, Rondo, Rupert, Rekar, Rally, Rodrigo, Robbie.
Sam, Scooby Doo, Spike, Simba, Spikes, Snoopy, SSimon, Smokey, Severus, Sly, Sonic, Seth, Snickers, Sauron, Slark, Santa, Sarmat, Sydney, Semuel, Sensei, Speer, Sonya, Sunny, Skiper, Smersh , Smesh, Samuel, Stealth, Satyr.
Tyson, Tato, Timosha, Teddy, Toby, Thor, Topaz Tyler, Taisen, Theodore, Troy, Tamerlane, Torrens, Texas, Tonic, Talisman, Tikhon, Tobias, Taijay, Torias, Taïlan.
Umka, Ember, Urman, Walter, Walt, Wesley, Unikum, William, Ulrik, Ural, Ursan, Winsent, Ulugbek, Urfin.
Phil, Fox, Filia, Funtik, Fred, Fenya, Phoenix, Fart, Flash, Frodo, Freud, Fakir, Pharaoh, Forest, Fidel, Fabio, Fresh, Phantom, Fedor, Frost, Pound.
Hachiko, Heidi, Hulk, Khvostik, Happy, Hummer, Henk, Haif, Hunt, Hassan, Haiko, Hugh, Haki, Harty, Hencock, Hast, Harley.
Caesar, Cicero, Centurion, Ceylon, Celer, Cerium.
Charlie, Chip, Chester, Chingiz, Chapik, Chop, Chif, Champion, Chizh, Chicks, Chase, Chibis, Chang.
Sharik, Shah, Sheldon, Sherlock, he, Schulz, Sharkhan, Skipper, Lace, Saffron, Shandy, Sharfey, Schwarz, Storm, Sherman, Sheikh.
Elvis, Alvin, Edmond, Einstein, Elf, Eyre, Alice, Elbrus, Andy.
Eugene, Yukki, Eugene, Julius, Yutos, Yunik, Yupik, Justin.
Yarik, Yan, Yakut, Janis, Yantar, Ardent, Yakhont, Yakuza, Yago, Yang, Yamal, Jaguar.
Beautiful names for dogs girls
A beautiful name for a girl's dog should be short and easy to remember, so that the bitch can quickly get used to it. Canine experts are advised to choose nicknames that contain the letter "p", because animals react to it faster. Remember that the names of two words must have an abbreviation, for example, the Polar Star - Asterisk or Polka. Almost always the nickname reflects the character of the pet, appearance and origin. Therefore, such nicknames as Nika, Bagheera, Ophelia, Snezhana, Pusha are suitable for big dogs, furry and watchdogs.
For small dogs of girls suitable light and beautiful nicknames that will display the size of the animal, its goodwill, playfulness and tenderness. Such names as Prissy, Princess, Nicky, Barbie are relevant.
Important! Many dog owners are trying to highlight the country of origin of their pet. Therefore, for greyhounds choose such names as Strela, Blizzard, Dawn. And for the northern breeds will be consonant Yuuki, Anuka, Nordik.
The most beautiful names for girls puppies:
Most owners choose a classic English name for their dog or the nicknames of literary characters, movie actresses, mythological characters. But for some dogs funny and funny names like Caramel, Tequila or Tanuki will be good.
Choosing a nickname correctly
How to name a pet, so that the name was suitable, liked, and the owner and the dog itself? Experts do not recommend giving long nicknames that are difficult to pronounce. It is necessary that the owner could quickly call the pet, and he, in turn, responded. Also, studies have shown that dogs are well perceived the letter "p" and excellent, if it will enter the nickname.
Why is the name of the dog-girl harder to pick up than the boy? And because here the requirements are much higher. I want it to be sonorous, beautiful, quickly remembered, and also so that it does not occur very often.
Moreover, the names affect the character of the cat, therefore, Bead or Milochka is unlikely to be a formidable security guard, and Sinister - good-natured and obedient.
Nickname dogs girls on breed
There are a number of traditions - to give pets of certain breeds specific nicknames, talking about the most important breed qualities. For example, hunting greyhounds (this includes the Russian canids, Hortai, Spanish, South Russian greyhounds, Afghani, Taigan, Pharaohs, Wolf - Deer Greyhounds, Vippet, Saluki, African Tuareg, etc.), which have a belligerent and courageous character, are called:
Dogs of small breeds - lapdogs, Yorkshire terriers, toy-terriers and others are often called cute names that remind of the size of the pet. In this case, the following pet nicknames will do:
Northern breed girls - likes, huskies, Malamutes, Greenland sleds, Samoyeds, Norwegian Lunduenhund and others, are very suitable “winter”, cold nicknames:
Giant beauties, who have to protect the territory (St. Bernard, Caucasian Shepherd Dogs, Alabayam, Tibetan Mastiffs, etc.), a short belligerent name is quite appropriate, saying that it’s better not to joke with this dog in vain:
Dogs with a simple appearance and cheerful disposition should be called easy, unpretentious nickname:
Beautiful dog names for girls
Often, the owners give preference to beautiful, melodic names for their four-legged favorites. And it is not surprising, because it is the females that differ in elegant forms and, in most cases, are more compliant and balanced. Among the feminine nicknames can be noted the following:
- A: Aelita, Alza, Augustine, Avionics, Alma, Alaida, Adeline, Adrian, Angara, Avent, Avesta, Azalea, Aina, Aisha, Ivory, Ai-Gul,
- B: Blanca, Bagriyana, Beatrice, Ballora, Baltic, Bavaria, Baileys, Basie, Barcelona, Barbara,
- In: The Wave, Valerie, Venus, Velma, Valest, Velessa, Velkuria, Valdivia, Valkyrie, Warsaw, Vega, Weyr, Venetian, Versilia, Viadel,
- G: Gloria, Gaina, Guerra, Gracia, Greta, Galatea, Gamma, Gauria, Genevère, Hesion, Hyanea, Gill, Gladi, Glenz, Glor,
- D: Delta, Dyne, Darius, Darling, Dakar, Dalsi, Dolly, Dom, Dominic, Dayra, Daiva, Dorr, Daora, Dasmia, Delilha, Delica, Demon, Delphia, Dakota.
- E: Eve, Evan, Evestina, Elaran, Elest, Eletta, Eriatta, Yermiola, Yesmina,
- J: Jacqueline, Josie, Jacquard, Janeira, Gentil, Jasmine, Jessie, Genevre, Jouaness,
- Z: Zara, Zakira, Zalina, Zamira, Zayra, Zafira, Zeyni, Zlata, Zagraya, Zolla, Zoya, Zoe, Zvezda,
- And: Iria, Event, Ivanna, Irma, Iberia, Ivory, Iji, Ignessa, Idosia, Izaura, Ilinda, Illaria, Ilvin, Ilsa, Irene, Isis, Iolanta, Yolanda, Irzhina, Isteliya, Spain,
- Y: Yelin, Yomiko, Yolla,
- Q. Kayra, Kayla, Cuddy, Kasandra, Cassi, Clarice, Camellia, Kamira, Kapella, Kaori, Karina, Karlin, Cassi, Catalina, Quinti, Quest,
- L: Laura, Lavender, Ladea, Leslie, Laima, Lorna, Lotte, Lady, Lada, Lisa, Laida, Lainis, Laimia, Larna, Larsi, Laura. Laurella, Leanora, Legend, Leela, Lerda, Leonella, Leonava, Lesta,
- M: Dream, Miranda, Madea, Martha, Maggie, Martha, Madia, Maila, Mallorca, Maina, Malva, Marion, Mariel, Mariella, Martin, Marquis,
- N: Nancy, Neil, Nessie, Navarre, Nelin, Nidia, Niagara, Niara, Nora, Nikki, Nicole, Nega, Nikki, Narda, Narine, Natella, Nevada, Naya, Nemeria,
- A: Orchid, Ovation, Odalisque, Odelia, Orsa, Orphia, Olana, Oliya, Olivia, Olivea, Odelia, Aubrey.
- P: Parma, Pilar, Pandora, Polly, Piper, Paloma, Palmyra, Persephone, Prima, Puma,
- R: Ronika, Ravanna, Razobella, Roxiliana, Rhonda, Rogneda, Rhyme, Rainbow, Rada, Raulietta, Rafaella, Rafina, Rhapsody,
- From: Simone, Cyvera, El Salvador, Sally, Sparta, Saxony, Salvina, Samanuel, Sebraida, Sophie, Constellation, Savannah, Sapphire, Safian, Cecil, Cecilia, Serenade, Sabrina, Selena, Seraphim,
- T: Mystery, Tahir, Tiana, Tessi, Taisiya, Torah, Tessa, Tagir, Tyla, Takara, Tally, Tamiris, Tasmina, Tay, Taylor, Theon, Terry, Terracotta, Tiara, Temari,
- U: Wheeler, Ursalina, Uralia, Urlan, Uriah, Wendy, Ulisi, Uli, Urian,
- F: Fairy, Fabiana, Filicia, Fionita, Farina, Feliss, Fabiola, Felicity, Fakir, Faya, Falivia, Faya, Falin, Faolin, Fania, Fortuna, Fibiana, Philadelphia, Florida,
- H: Happy, Hannah, Haya, Haifi, Harlett, Heley, Heliss, Hilena, Christina, Chloe, Helly,
- Ts: Zelli, Caesaria, Tserceia, Cecilia, Cera, Zanita, Tsaritsa, Tsvetana, Tsagira, Zevitta, Tsarna, Flower, Tserrara.
- Ch: Chara, Chaira, Chandi, Charlie, Charmi, Enchantress, Charmer, Chesma, Charcy, Chacey. Cheruna, Chase, Chard,
- Sh: Shanny, Shiney, Shanny, Chantal, Charlene, Shane, Shade, Shayley, Sheila. Shaudi, Sheba, Shayri, Schen, Shadiy, Shaudra, Sharma, Sherry, Shelley, Shaggy, Charlotte,
- E: Abby, Erika, Elf, Evita, Ayrida, Ailis, Eleon, Alison, Ena, Enaya, Eder, Eyvari, Esta, Ellis, Alfie, Elvina, Angie, Eolanta, Evilodi, Evi, Aiva, Avery, Ayra, Eliza, Elenia, Elensis, Eliza, Elma, Eloni, Elva, Elvira,
- Yu: Yunotta, Yuvenaliya, Yugoria, Yuzhanka, Yunan, Yumir, Yuventa, Yumin, Yuditta, Yuren, Yumin, Yuxia, Juvelia, Yurma,
- Me: Yarona, Jamaia, Janaya, Janessa, Yanta, Yasmin, Yarion, Yanette, Yalvin, Yalun, Yaneria.
Funny nicknames for girls dogs
If the owner of the dog is a big joker and thinks that healthy humor never hurts, then his dog can wear a rather funny, and even naughty nickname.
- Avoska, Agusha, Crash, Aska,
- Bazooka, Borschik, Bentley, Byaka, Brandy,
- Wendy, Wasabi,
- Gamma, Gavka, Godzilla, Giza,
- Donna Rosa, Dosya,
- Ezhka, Blackberry, Euro,
- Zyama, Ziga,
- Kisa-fox, Sprat, Kunya, Krasovka, Kokosina, Heap, Cola, Cutlet, Saucepan, Klepa, Sausage,
- Lada Kalina, Lipa, Lushka,
- Makaroshka, Mamzel, Mamushka, Mandragora, Marmeladka, Margot, Mira, Malibu, Meat grinder, Mike,
- Nezhka, Tumbler, Nikanorovna,
- Odessa Paradise, Occa, Olive, Ochepyatka,
- Strip, Puma, Bun, Sweetie, Bullet, Pumba, Paprika, Soldering, Pepsi, Pompushka, Donut, Pedal, Pipita, Pipette, Papaya, Puska, Pinacolada, Mold, Patty, Peak, Pipette, Sticking,
- Reshka, Ritka, Rhyme, Runetka,
- Sonya, Snowball, Herring, Sima, Sofa, Sweetheart, Socialite, Simka, Plum, Crumbler, Sandal, Sausage, Syaba,
- Totti, Tequila, Tarzanka, Meatball, Sharpener,
- Smile, Ululu, Bite, Scream, Wuxi Pusi Lady, Outi-Way, Bite,
- Fifa, Meatball, Fifochka, Phi-fi, Thekla, Fiksi, Chip, Fanta, Flash Drive,
- Halva, Khali-ghali, Hamka, Hippy, Slap,
- Tsatsa, Tsapa, Tsatska, Tse-tse, Tsikada,
- Chita, Chomp, Nonsense, Chepushila, Chekushka, Chita Drita, Chio Chio San, Chucha, Chekushka, Chika,
- Shumka, Shapoklyak, Sharada, Rogue, Shirley Myrli, Shawarma, Shkvarka, Shayba, Shveps,
- Extra, Ecstasy,
- Yuanka, Yupi, Yushka,
- The ulcer, Yaga.
However, do not be too hurt your pet.
German dog names for girls
Today, German female names are often taken as the basis for nicknames. The fact is that they are serious enough, are well articulated and suitable for almost any breed (they are the most popular for the German Shepherd, but other breeds can be called):
- Ursula, Ursula, Ulli, Ursa,
- Karin, Karen, Kara,
- Helga, Helly.
- Sabina, Sabbi, Sabs,
- Inga, Ingrid, Reed,
- Monica, Momo,
- Zuzanna, Zazi, Zuzi, Zenny, Zanni,
- Gizella, Gila,
- Pietra. Petty, Pezzi,
- Birgit, Briggit,
- Andre, Andi, Day,
- Hannah, Hanni, Claudia,
- Claudia, Claudi,
- Krista, Kristen, Chris,
- Stephanie, Steffi, Steff, Fanny,
- Gertrude, Hertha, Gertie, Trudy,
- Elizabeth, Elzhbet, Lisbeth, Eliza, Elly,
- Angelika, Angi, Angel, Geli, Helika,
- Gabriella, Gabri, Gaby, Ella, Eli.
- Catherine, Rina, Kati.
- Barbara, Barry, Barbie, Baby.
See more nicknames for different breeds in the category nicknames for dogs.
Russian nicknames for girls dogs
If you look for a pet in the foreign dictionaries there is no desire, you can always refer to the original Russian names, and, many of them are very harmonious:
- Bogdan - given by god.
- Bozhana - gifted by God.
- Velimira is great.
- Great glory - great glory.
- Wenceslas - crowned with glory.
- Vsemila - beloved by all.
- Golub - modest, meek.
- Gorislava - fiery in glory.
- Gradislav - on guard of glory.
- Dara, Darina - donated.
- Dobrolyuba - kind and loving.
- Dragomira - more than the world.
- Zhdana - long-awaited, welcome.
- Golden flowers - golden color.
- Krasimira is beautiful and peaceful.
- Mara - harsh, impregnable.
- Mirina - peace loving.
- Mlada - small, small.
- Radomira - stands for peace.
- Svetozara - illuminates everything with light.
- Silent and quiet.
- Tsvetana - looks like a flower.
- Chernava - tanned, dark.
- Cheslaw - desiring glory.
- Clear - clear.
Idol near you
Almost every person has a favorite movie, cartoon, musician, sportsman or car brand hero. So why not take a sonorous word and not call your dog? Pleasant associations in this case are always guaranteed!
Avatar, Adele, Anfisa, Armani, Anita, Aisha, Isadora, Aguilera, Agatha Christie, Barbara, Britney, Barbie, Bionce, Bardot, Bridget Jones, Winona, Vanda, Vivienne, Westwood, Viola, Versace, Hermione, Greta Garbo, Gwen , Gabriella, Grace Kelly, Gucci, Jane Eyre, Gina, Delilah, Jessica Alba, La Gioconda, Buffy, Demi Lovato, Demi Moore, Gigi Hadid, Eve Xena, Givenchy, Goldman, Devanshi, Jasmine, Josephine, Ingrid, Iliad, Isolde, Irma, Indira Gandhi, Jovovich, Cleopatra, Coco Chanel, Cuba, Kia, Kimberly, Lacoste, Lisa, Langoria, Lovely, Lolita, Maria Tsvetaeva, Marelin, Malifisent , Milady, Magdalene, Maybach, Macbeth, Marceau, Mercedes, Monica, Mireille, Marlene, Mia, Marika, Mata Hari, Madonna, the Mona Lisa.
Nifertiti, Nancy, Naomi, Narnia, Knightley, Audrey Hepburn, Oprah Winfrey, Odette, Ormella, About ¢ Malley, Pinkie Pie, Pink, Plisetskaya, Paris Hilton, Penelope, Patricia, Paco Rabanna, Pochontas, Rose Brasson, Marry Brass, Marry Marry, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne, Marinne Ryder, Scarlett, Subaru, Sangria, Sinatra, Suzy, Stacy, Silva, Sisi, Sarah Jessica, Seyverus, Sabrina, Tviggi, Troy, Trinity, Tesla, Tarkana, Teresa, Thatcher. Teffi, Tiffany, Umka, Uma Thurman, Whitney, Flora, Frey, Fani, Franco Ferro, Faina, Ferrari, Fergie, Fiona, Phoebe, Houston, Hennessey, Hannah Montana, Hilary, Honda, Queen, Chelsea, Cheebo, Chicholina, Ruta, Chicago, Tea Rose, Shrey, Sherry, Chanel, Shakira, Charlize, Sharon Stone, Cher, Esmeralda, Hellas, Eminem, Elsa, Emmanuel, Utah, Jurmala, Julianna, Yudashkin, Juno, Yason, Yashma, Yakitoria, Yamake Yamaha, Yakuza.
Our pets are the outlet, friends who never betray and are always welcome. Therefore, it is not necessary to lightly approach the choice of nicknames, you need to once again carefully look at the new family member. Not only the owner should be pleased with the nickname of the pet, it is important that the chosen name should also be attracted to the girl.
How to choose a nickname for a dog? Dog handlers advice
So, in your family, replenishment is planned - tail-eared creation. How to choose a nickname for him? Rely on your own and only to your taste. After all, you have to call your pet for a walk and call him to his house. Учитывая простые рекомендации, вы подберете собачье имя, которое понравится и четвероногому другу, и вам:
- выбирайте простую и недлинную кличку. Собаки лучше всего воспринимают такие имена.The dog will quickly get used to the nickname and will delight you with his attention. And it will be easier for you to pronounce a short name. And what to do if you are crazy about long and original dog names? No problem: you can proudly present those around your pet Guy Julius Caesar, but in private affectionately call him Yulik. And the wolves are fed, and the sheep are whole,
- consider breed, size and color of the dog. The surrounding red dog named Snow White can cause a slight dissonance. However, if you and your dog are not against such discrepancies. ),
- avoid the nicknames your previous pets had. The whole past must remain in the past, and before you is a new friend with his unique character and unique habits,
- do not call animals by human names. It is good if the companion of the same name is not offended by the fact that you called the dog Sergey. But what if your new neighbor (a person who does not know what a sense of humor is) has the same name?
Why the choice of nicknames attached great importance? “As you call a ship, so it will sail” - this is the answer to the question. The animal may not understand the meaning of beautiful words, but the nicknames in which the letters p and f are present develop in the dog courage, determination and even independence. And the dog names with the letters l, m, n awaken in the animal complacency, friendliness and affection.
Where do you get ideas from?
If the dog has just appeared in the house, you still have time to think and choose a decent nickname. And what if the pet lives with you for a week or two? Leaving a dog without a name for so long is unacceptable. Where to get the idea of nicknames Connect the imagination and ... strain your memory. Animals often give majestic names in honor of islands, rivers, mountains, cities and even countries!
A funny dog name can be borrowed from movie characters: both in humans and animals. Do you want to give your pet a completely unusual name? Look around: it is possible that an object whose name will fit as a name for a dog will fall into your field of vision. In case the inspiration still does not come to you, you can always choose from a ready list of nicknames for four-legged creatures.
How to call a dog a girl?
There are no special recommendations for choosing a dog-girl name. The only important and quite understandable nuance: the nicknames for dogs-boys are not suitable for females. As a rule, the nicknames for girls' dogs are beautiful and sweet. They should be a favorite, emphasize her best qualities and encourage her to exemplary behavior. When choosing a name for a four-legged friend, remember that you will have to pronounce it at least 10 times a day.
We bring to your attention the original nicknames of dogs bitches: Isa, Alba, Aqua, Ami, Bounty, Bury, Bel, Venta, Goldie, Daisy, Jia, Jasmine, Giselle, Zabava, Yoko, Kylie, Kelly, Lada, Leila, Lessi, Margo, Mila, Monroe, Norma, Nellie, Audrey, Ollie, Ottawa, Pekki, Paris, Patsy, Rhonda, Rachel, Ruth, Rumba, Cindy, Skye, Sicily, Tiffany, Tutsi, Umi, Umbra, Fleur, Frey, Phansi, Charisma, Holly, Hindi, Heppi, Celda, Zirconia, Zabbi, Tsvetik, Chanxi, Chelsea, Chanel, Shoko, Shari, Edel, Eliza, Ash, Jujette, Yunna, Justina, Jamaica.
Dog Nicknames for Boys
What is guided by choosing a name for your beloved doggie? Remember that from a pretty puppy will grow a future defender who must be obedient, courageous and responsible. Therefore, the names for dogs-boys choose the appropriate. What would you call a puppy-boy, if you want to see in him the qualities of a companion (friendliness, cheerful disposition and carelessness) above all? Then unusual nicknames for dogs of dogs can be used.
Choose an interesting name for a pet from the list: Ice, Asterix, Alf, Velvet, Bob, Black Jack, Byte, Voice, Vuf, Guff, Golden, Good, Gary, Juice, Dexter, Dandy, Gerard, Zack, Zico, Icarus, Indus , X, Carat, Cocos, Klaus, Loki, London, Louis, Mobi, Macho, Marmadyuk, Nordi, Noir, Nukki, Onyx, Otto, Ocean, Pike, Paul, Punch, Wright, Ricco, Rockefeller, Red, Skip, Smurf , Snape, Toki, Ted, Uno, Walker, Frankie, Photon, Hyke, Hugh, Cyrus, Celer, Chao, Choice, Chase, Chance, Shrek, Shot, Eragon, Angel, Ellipse, Yukos, Yutoub, Jacob, Yanochno.
Names for small dogs
What do you call a little dog boy? We offer a number of funny nicknames: Amurchik, Artik, Archik, Bon-Bon, Bonik, Bowknot, Cog, Vitamin, Gluck, Dobi, Raccoon, Zigzag, Zhivchik, Marshmallow, Raisin, Ivashchka, Knopik, Clip, Buttercup, Mouse, Muffin, Nice , Nathania, Oji, Osik, Peach, Fluff, Rumbik, Rix, Smiley, Smurf, Cracker, Tik, Tofik, Tube, Umka, Foksik, Flick, Tail, Hitch, Candied Fruit, Cent, Miracle, Chip, Shustik, Lace, El , Yuki, Yupik, Jap.
What do you call a little girl dog? Perhaps you will like something from a number of cute nicknames: Asya, Aika, Adelka, Barbie, Busya, Wi-Wee, Freckles, Gadget, Grunya, Gunya, Julie, Dolly, Erosha, Zhivinka, Jule, Bunny, Asterisk, Zizi, Zyuku, Toffee, Ivy, Knop, Kiwi, Candy, Lilu, Lyalya, Masya, Monya, Naisi, Nochka, Nyusha, Olive, Osya, Cookie, Patty, Piggy, Stasya, Suzy, Tutsi, Tuchka, Tyapa, Frutti, Fy fi, Hannis, Hasya, Tsypa, Chapa, Shuga, Ellis, Yulci, Berry, Yasya.
Names for small dogs should emphasize the beauty of tiny creatures. As a rule, small doggies belong to decorative creatures and are considered companion dogs, which means they have a cheerful and even playful disposition. Often the nicknames for small dogs are selected based on the dominant character traits and, of course, size.
Hunting and service breeds
Dogs, faithfully serving the good of man, are distinguished by such qualities as endurance, bravery, and quick wit. They have a huge heart, excellent scent and keen hearing. Agree, such animals can not be called buttons or guns. Hunting breeds give loud and majestic nicknames for hunting dogs, and service breeds, respectively, memorable and loud nicknames service dogs.
Bitch nicknames: Alpha, Athena, Storm, Blackie, Viva, Vendetta, Volna, Hekta, Thunderstorm, Gina, Delta, Zhdana, Zig, Zolda, Irma, Ithaca, Kapa, Crazy, Cleopatra, Lakki, Lila, Lavina, Martha Marquise, Milagress, Nagyna, Nadir, Nefertiti, Olympia, Olviya, Persa, Midnight, Pull, Riviera, Riga, Rolda, Lynx, Sparky, Santa, Taiga, Mystery, Terra, Luck, Ulan, Hannah, Horta, Cicada, Tsuzaki, Seagull, Chutta, Shelty, Shumka, Electra, Ed, Yarin, Yashma.
Nicknames for males: Atlant, Artos, Argon, Boston, Batman, Viscount, Vansay, Vesuvius, Gambit, Hercules, Smoke, Dingo, Dante, Yenisei, Jardin, Harness, Zeus, Impulse, Captain, Capone, Capcan, Laurus, Lord, Marquis, Myth, Neo, Noise, Obelisk, Omon, Perseus, Pumba, Patron, Robin, Rambo, Roar, Stavr, Samurai, Sapphire, Tyson, Titan, Uranus, Ural, Pharaoh, Hunter, Hummer, Hulk, Cerberus, Caesar, Chigray, Chuk, Sherlock, Stirlitz, Shocker, Yungus, Eugene, Yakut, Yamakasi.
Using practical advice, you will choose a name that you will be pleased to say, and a dog to hear.