For thousands of years, the bee lives next to a person and is closely associated with it. The beneficial properties of bee products have been studied since ancient times. Even healers of Egypt, Greece, China widely used them in the treatment of many ailments.
Bees deliver the most valuable products to humans. And this is not only honey, but also wax, propolis, pollen, royal jelly, etc., allowing to overcome almost any disease. Bee products a lot, and any of them finds its application. Medicine and pharmaceuticals, cooking and cosmetology do not do without them today.
So, today we will consider the main types of bee products, talk about their benefits and contraindications.
Word about honey
The chemical composition of the miraculous product suggests unequivocally that the value of honey in the amount of carbohydrates that help the human body to survive. And also in all those vitamins, minerals and other beneficial substances contained in it.
It seems that a man knows everything about honey. But among the spheres of its application there are very unusual. Honey is a preservative in which the body of the famous commander Alexander of Macedon was immersed for delivery to the capital of Macedonia from another trip to the Middle East for burial.
Few people know that every kind of honey is useful in its own way and is always suitable for treatment. Handwritten texts and medical books from antiquity brought this knowledge to our contemporaries.
This product is unique, and is used in various fields of human activity. Honey has long been used by alternative medicine, based on it produced multiple cosmetic preparations. And cooking? Every hostess has several recipes using honey. And not only pastries, but also sauces for meat dishes, and salad dressings. In addition, honey - a delicious sweetener, and in many recipes, they can replace sugar.
Honey is a bee product derived from the nectar of honey flowers. It is called the product of longevity. Studies of sociologists have long established that the number of centenarians most beekeepers or their families.
The value of honey is difficult to overestimate. But it is possible to strengthen its benefits with a combination of vegetables, fruits, lean meat. After all, the body needs not only carbohydrates, but also proteins and fats.
Very often use bee products for treatment. But there are some contraindications to their use. They are individual, depend on some features of the organism. Taking honey, you need to know when to stop. For example, an adult needs 100 grams per day, and no more than 40 children per child.
Expectant mothers should be used with caution so as not to harm either themselves or the baby. And at the first sign of an allergic reaction, eliminate it from the diet.
Despite all of its healing properties, natural bee honey is intolerable by three percent of the population. But it happens that only a certain kind of it causes allergies.
We should not forget that adding honey to hot tea, you not only get a useless product, but also a drink equipped with toxic hydroxymethylfurfural. This product can be diluted in a liquid whose temperature is not more than 40 degrees.
Before using honey for health promotion, consult your doctor. Do not forget to monitor the reaction of your body.
Honey bee honeycomb
Perhaps you have met honey comb in markets or honey fairs - such small frames, sections, cut into pieces and wrapped in cellophane. It differs from ordinary honey, primarily because it does not undergo pumping. Its composition and caloric content are the same as that of pumped out, and it even surpasses it in useful properties. Honeycombs are a healthy and tasty product. The consumer receives it in its original form, produced by bees. Its bactericidal properties are many times greater than that of pumped honey. Such a product is extremely useful. It contains wax, which works as a sorbent, remaining in the intestine during chewing. So it is better to swallow it in small pieces and use rye bread while the wax is evenly distributed in the grain mass.
Chew honeycomb, and you will raise the tone of the body, improve the condition of the teeth, get rid of respiratory diseases, cleanse the body of toxins and toxins, etc.
The most important bee products
What is honey and what is its benefit is known to everyone. But there are other bee products that are actively used by man. You should certainly be aware of all the products you get from bees. Having full information, you can fully use everything that pleases these shaggy workers.
No less useful bee product is pollen. It settles on the legs of a bee, and so it enters the honey cells. Insects collect and harvest pollen (pollen) for the whole season, especially actively doing it from the last days of May to July inclusive.
It seems that the whole body of the insect is adapted to collect pollen. Pollen adheres to the bristles in large numbers. Decorated with a secret secreted by the salivary glands of bees and a small amount of nectar, it is peeled off from the body with special devices on the legs, lumps (polyskis) are formed, which are delivered to the hive.
Pollen is very rich in proteins, there are more of them here than in beef, several times. Draw conclusions. Meat can easily be replaced by pollen without harming the body.
Pollen is used as a remedy:
- for atherosclerosis patients,
- for healing wounds
- in the treatment of hepatitis, anemia,
- to normalize the bowels,
- with early signs of aging and senile weakness,
- for women in puberty and menopause,
- with depression and exhaustion of the nervous system,
- with sexual weakness in men,
- for athletes with high loads.
And this is not a complete list of ailments and problems that obnoka saves.
Bee product: perga
This product is obtained from lumps of pollen brought to the hive, crushed, pressed into cells and filled with honey. Under the influence of enzymes occurs lactic fermentation. When the product is ready, the bees seal it with wax.
Perga use insects themselves to feed the larvae, it is consumed by young shoots, especially when the family is massively growing.
There are other names for perga - it is “bread” or “bee bread”. For the ancient Greeks, this product was ambrosia, even the food of the gods. And for some reason it was he who was undeservedly overlooked.
Why is this bee product so useful? Perga is sterile and nutritious. Her healing properties are unique and outstanding:
With its help the formula of blood is normalized, cholesterol level decreases. She is a natural antioxidant.
There are no analogues in the world capable of repeating all the healing properties of bee bread. Such a compound cannot be obtained artificially. And its mild effect allows children to take bread.
The elements that make up the pollen, a positive effect on the development of the fetus and reduce the likelihood of malformations. Yes, and toxicosis with it less intense. So future mothers will certainly appreciate it.
Men will note its effect on hormone levels. Perga use, if necessary, build muscle mass.
The valuable properties of this bee product are still not fully understood. Their research began only in the middle of the last century. It is established for certain that the bee mother product is the strongest biological stimulator.
- Rejuvenates the body and accelerates growth.
- Assists hypertensive patients, reducing pressure, and hypotension, increasing.
- Improves blood count.
- Attention diabetics! The product reduces blood glucose levels.
- Strengthens the weakened body.
- A positive effect on the reproductive system of women and men.
- Affects the production of milk in lactating mothers.
This list can be continued.
Bee milk special attention is paid to the global pharmaceutical industry, because it serves as the basis for a variety of therapeutic drugs. It is also a part of shampoos, creams, gels.
This nutritious product resembles pasta. They feed the queen bee throughout life, starting with the larvae.
If you compare the royal jelly with cow milk, its caloric content is more than twice, the amount of proteins is 5, carbohydrates are almost 6, and fats are 2-3 times.
As a medicine, the milk is used in its native form (in the form of fresh royal jelly) and in dry form. The latter is slightly inferior in quality, but still acts effectively.
And if you mix the fresh product with honey (1: 100), you will receive one more remedy, and it can be considered a bio-additive.
Bee products: propolis
Even in ancient Rome, the therapeutic properties of this product have received their scientific rationale. He is known to everyone who uses bee products for treatment. Propolis is also called bee glue or uzoy. The composition of propolis is unique and complex. This is a great antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory drug. It improves the composition of the blood, in the role of a radio projector provides the body exposed to background radiation, the necessary protection from the disastrous consequences.
Medicinal properties of propolis are being studied to this day. Recommendations for use are as follows:
- eye injuries,
- burns, frostbite and other skin damage,
- oral diseases,
- high cholesterol
- problems with heart.
Since ancient times, tinctures of bee products have been used to make physicians on the basis of propolis, dissolving it in alcohol. Also prepared a variety of ointments.
His ability to rejuvenate and moisturize problem skin has long been noted. So the cosmetic remedy out of it is beautiful. Also, propolis is a component of hair care products. It will accelerate their growth and prevent baldness.
Consider another bee product. Podmor is nothing but the bodies of dead bees. Chitin, which covers them, contains heparin and heparoids, which are able to stabilize blood pressure, suppress inflammation, and act in a healing way on blood vessels and blood vessels.
This product is also used for toothaches, dropsy or ulcers, lichen, rheumatism and eye diseases. It dissolves urinary stones.
Use bee primer as a dry powder, tincture, decoction or ointment.
What is attributed to bee products
Everything that the bee family produces is used as natural medicines. The hive is waste-free production. Even the bees' corpses are used as a remedy. At the apiary receive:
- honey, and its properties depend on many factors
- beeswax is a building material for bees,
- flower pollen - collection when flying,
- pergu - pollen preserved in honeycombs with honey,
- Zabrus - the product obtained by cutting the covers of sealed honeycombs,
- propolis - bee glue for repairing the hive from the inside,
- royal jelly is a secret extracted from the jaws of young bees,
- bee venom,
- bee subside.
It is necessary to know that honey does not retain its healing properties when heated above 60 C.
The use of honey and other apiaty for medicinal purposes is possible after consulting a doctor. Bee products and their uncontrolled use by humans can cause severe allergic reactions, even laryngeal swelling.
Honey and its application
The most famous product of beekeeping is honey, which has a unique composition and activates biological processes in the body. But with a high demand for honey, a high proportion of counterfeits. You can buy guaranteed natural honey from a beekeeper. The best is the floral, mountain and buckwheat collection. Bringing hives to flowering arrays, get different varieties of honey, named after the plant from which the pollen was collected.
Natural medicine honey and beekeeping products that have not passed the veterinary control, not having a quality certificate, can be dangerous. Beekeepers can use illicit drugs or collect bribes from chemical-treated fields.
Honey is considered a valuable energy product, as 75% consists of fructose and glucose, which are directly absorbed by the body. In addition, a rich enzyme composition, the presence of organic acids, vitamins, speeds up metabolism, boosts immunity and has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and gastrointestinal tract.
Other products of beekeeping are used by a person in view of their specificity and on the recommendation of a doctor.
What is beeswax and how it turns out. These working cells produce building material from honey by the internal glands. Per kilogram of wax requires 3.5 kg of honey. The wax has a complex organic composition, 75% composed of esters and 15% fatty acids. Light composition is insoluble in water or alcohols. Used wax for skin diseases and cosmetics. For the treatment of bee products prepare wax patches applied to the skin.
Collected pollen is a product that does not have any analogues. Bees collect pollen, roll it into a ball and carry it to the hive. In one fly, one bee delivers 10 mg of pollen. And there is no more useful product for a weakened person. For three weeks taking pollen with honey or in pure form, the patient is undergoing a course of apitherapy. The duration of the drug is prescribed by the doctor.
Among the products of beekeeping Zabrus and its application requires special attention. First of all, it is possible to collect the caps from the honeycomb only while pumping honey. Secondly, this substance does not cause allergic reactions. Thirdly, it is just delicious and kids chew it with pleasure. And it saves zabrus from many infectious diseases, increases immunity and even gives strength to weakened muscles. All you need and 4 times a day for 10 minutes to chew a tablespoon of medicinal powder.
A well-known healing product is propolis. Bees created it to repair the hive, and the man used the drug to treat skin diseases and internal organs. The composition contains wax, vegetable gums and a unique balm. Even tuberculosis can be defeated with propolis in complex therapy.
Consultation with a physician is necessary when treating uterine milk and when using bee venom. These are strong allergens and there are contraindications for use.
Reception of uterine milk is conducted in capsules, which dissolve under the tongue. In the stomach, the beneficial composition decomposes. Acceptance of capsules increases the tone of the body, activates the nervous system, reduces the manifestation of angina and asthma. The use of bee venom is limited to many contraindications. Basically, drugs are used to treat joints and muscles. It is noticed that beekeepers do not have rheumatism, but they live long. Most likely, this is due to the complex effect of fresh air, oneness with nature and the use of healing products of beekeeping.
The power of nature on guard of health ↑
Bee products have long ceased to be just a treat. Honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis are used to treat many diseases. All of them have a unique natural composition. Not only traditional healers recognize the magical properties of bee products, but many doctors use elements of apitherapy in their practice.
The results of the life of bees ↑
- bee venom,
- Royal jelly,
Honey is the most universal medicine known since the Stone Age. Its useful properties are so diverse that you can talk about honey as a cure for all diseases. Properties of honey:
- The product is rich in vitamins of group B, improves the condition of the nervous system and gastrointestinal tract.
- Folic acid, contained in excess in honey, helps to increase hemoglobin.
- Carotene (provitamin A) is a vitamin of skin beauty and good vision.
- Glucose and fructose are sources of fast carbohydrates needed by adults and children.
- Proven cardiotonic property of honey, it improves the functioning of the myocardium and helps to normalize the pulse.
- Honey enhances immunity. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Creates bacteria and viruses in the body unfavorable for their existence flora.
- In popular dietitian recipes there is a healing honey-lemon drink. A tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice, drunk in the morning on an empty stomach - gently cleanse the body, adjust the intestinal function, eliminate toxins. Their composition will fill the body with vitamin C, A. It will increase hemoglobin and will promote weight loss.
- The vitamin and mineral composition of honey helps in the complex treatment of infertility.
- Honey can increase the content of mucin, which makes it a valuable product for the treatment of gastric ulcers with high acidity.
- Due to the high content of proteins, in particular proteins, honey contributes to the proper growth and development of the child.
- При регулярном применении меда – повышается иммунитет, а при болезни выздоровление наступает быстрее, реже возникают осложнения.
Мед хорош тем, что его разрешено применять даже маленьким детям (при отсутствии аллергии).
Воск нашел широкое применение в косметологии, дерматологии и неврологии:
- Pediatricians prescribe wax compresses with increased leg tonus in babies.
- In cosmetology, wax is used for masks. When heated, the wax gives all the vitamins and minerals to the skin. This contributes to the correction of facial contours, rejuvenation and removal of inflammations. Wax is the basis of cosmetics. Many creams, lipsticks, mascara, famous wax strips for hair removal and other cosmetics contain a certain percentage of wax.
- Dermatologists prescribe wax compresses for various skin diseases.
- For the treatment of wounds, burns.
Bee obnozhka ↑
Pollen contains amino acids. Nutritionists argue that the vitamin-mineral composition of pollen can easily replace meat. Therefore, pollen is a real find for vegetarians.
- Half a teaspoon of pollen, eaten in the morning - will strengthen the immune system and give energy to the whole day.
- In folk medicine, pollen is taken to increase potency.
- To strengthen the immune system.
- Pollen has the property of a mild antidepressant, stimulates the nervous system, reduces apathy.
- It is useful for the weakened patients and people engaged in heavy physical work.
- Regulates the bowels, helps with diarrhea and constipation.
- It improves blood formation and is used in oncology.
- An indispensable product of beekeeping for people involved in weightlifting. Helps to transfer the overload with the least damage to the body.
- It has an antioxidant effect, helps reduce cholesterol levels.
Since pollen has a very rich composition (more than 27 microelements), it often causes allergic reactions. Bee products are all strong allergens, excluding pergu. Their use, especially pollen, must be strictly metered.
A bee product with a pleasant peculiar smell. Its application:
- In dentistry to strengthen the gums, to treat gingivitis, stomatitis.
- In proctology for the local treatment of hemorrhoids.
- For the treatment of angina, tonsillitis, pharyngitis in the form of rinses.
- In cosmetology for the enrichment of creams with fading skin.
- To improve immunity, 10% drink infusion 1 time a day. Starting with one drop and bringing up to 20 drops. Then in reverse order. The course drops 40 days.
Propolis has the strongest bactericidal and antiseptic properties. He is a natural antibiotic.
These are the top caps cut off by a strip with honeycombs. Beekeepers valued at times more than propolis. Zabrus is able to:
- Ensure the strengthening of immunity, as it has antiviral properties.
- Actively used in sports nutrition. It improves metabolism, promotes a set of muscle mass.
- In dietology, it is used for metabolism, used for both mass gain and for its reduction.
- To improve digestion, in gastroenterology used to treat hypoacid gastritis.
- In the absence of allergy - allowed for use in young children.
Canned honey-bee fermentation method. Its composition is so diverse and balanced that it helps with many diseases:
- Amino acids and enzymes perga have anabolic properties, they are used in sports nutrition.
- The antimicrobial properties of perga allow it to be used for the treatment of various inflammatory diseases. In this prig is similar to propolis. It has the properties of a natural antibiotic.
These are the bodies of dead honey bees. They are processed to obtain ointments, rubbing. Apply:
- For the treatment of inflammation and pain relief in neuralgia, myositis, radiculitis, sprains and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- For the treatment of burns, boils, neurodermatitis and acne.
- Prevention and treatment of gum disease, with toothache.
- Masked to strengthen hair.
A bit about folk recipes ↑
Bee products are widely used by apitherapists. Their properties are used, primarily for colds:
- Honey inhalations. As you know, the beneficial properties of honey are lost when heated. Therefore, it is better to make them with a modern nebulizer, and not in the old fashioned way in a saucepan. Dissolve a few drops of honey in warm water, about 5 ml and inhalate using a tube for inhalation. This method will help remove mucus and pus from the sinuses, soften the throat and liquefy sputum. Helps to improve immunity.
- In the baths using honey and salt scrub. Just mix the honey with sea salt and gently massage the skin. Scrub helps to “draw out” toxins. Regular use of this mask slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Olive oil mixed with honey in equal proportions. Their mixture is drunk a tablespoon 3 times a day. Regular use of the mixture will adjust the work of the intestine. The mixture is used in oncology, in particular for cancer of the rectum.
- Composition to stimulate the immune system. Aloe leaves (at least 7 years old, they contain more biologically active substances) squeeze, add melted honey to the resulting juice. Mix them with Cahors, add 10 ml of propolis tincture. Take start with a few drops, once a day. Within 10 days the volume is increased to a teaspoon.
- Treatment of oncology with a margin. Dried psoric acid is poured with alcohol, at the rate of 1 tablespoon of porem on the floor of a glass of 95% alcohol. The mixture is infused in a dark cool place for 21 days, with daily shaking. Take 20 drops after a meal, a course of at least 60 days.
- Bee products for the treatment of prostatitis. Melt pork fat, add 75 g of propolis, 4 g of pollen and royal jelly, 15 g of honey. Heat the mixture to a plastic state and form small suppositories. Candles apply at night.
Honey and bee products are a source of vitamins, amino acids and microelements. Their reception improves the quality of life. For strong immunity, for the beauty of hair and skin, for dealing with stress - bee products will be real helpers.
I act like this:
- In the morning on an empty stomach I drink in one gulp a glass of warm RAW water.
What for? To wake up the body, run fermentation
- Immediately after that, I drink another glass in small sips.
- 15-20 minutes before meals I eat a teaspoon of honey. You can dilute in half a glass of water and drink.
I do this: 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals
What for? To clear the path to the cage
- Or 5 drops from a small bottle of 15 ml + 2-3 sips of water
- Or a teaspoon from a big bottle + 2-3 sips of water
I do this: 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals
What for? To clean the cell surface
- 1 scoop to normalize liver and kidney function
And for disinfection and treatment of hands, cuts and wounds suitable spray «Bioway« with chitosan (20 ml).
The main charm of the natural composition in the versatility of use: if a cold - splash in the nose and throat, the baby's nipple fell - processed and there are no germs.
Be healthy! Bee products can be bought here.
You feel great and wonderful mood!
Anna Cherepanina, Project “Money in Grace«